main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Chapter meeting for Feb.

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Sereana_Nightstar, Feb 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    The official chapter meeting will be held on Sat. Feb. 21st. (as previously noted at Jan. meeting). I have secured the private meeting room at the Panera bread on Ulmerton Rd. (688)for 6:30 PM.

This is in the Carrilon area or Feather Sound area just as you approach the I-275 area or if you are coming from Tampa I believe the exit is 31B, going towards St. Pete./Clearwater airport. Across from Raymond James Financial building.

They would like people to use the restaurant services in exchange for the FREE use of the room. I had already planned to eat there myself, but I realize that not everyone can do this. So we will have a quiet place for at least this meeting and continue to look for other venues if need be.
    So MARK YOU CALENDERS!!! And hope to see you there...we will be discussing and probably voting on charter issues at this meeting. Bring anyone who is interested in becoming a member. See you then !!

2. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    Same Time as last time?

3. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    Yep, it's up there.

4. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    When: Sat. Feb. 21, 2004
    What Time: 6:30 PM
    Where: Panera Bread on Ulmerton Rd. in the Feather Sound area, near I-275, coming into St. Pete.
    Official TampaBay Fan Force Monthly meeting!!!

5. LukeCeremonial22569

LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 23, 2002
    Hey great, cant wait to see everyone again, Ive been working alot and trying to find a better paying job so Ive been away for a few but still looking forward to the next meeting with everyone.

6. GeeksGoneBad

GeeksGoneBad Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 25, 2003
    :( I'll be in California (actually all week) I was supposed to come back Friday, but turns out I now have another client to install, so I won't be coming home til Sunday now...

I look forward to hearing what's new! :)

7. Xyber_Hex

Xyber_Hex Jedi Master star 4

Jan 3, 2004
    I will be back from a sojurn into the current tundra that is Michigan by then so I will be there.

8. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    Just a reminder: Official meeting on Feb. 21st @ 6:30pm.

Panera Bread on Ulmerton Rd. St. Petersburg
    in the Feather Sound area.

If you are coming from Tampa it is the 31 B exit I believe, you want to go towards St, Pete./Clearwater airport, (688).

If you live in St. Pete. area, go out Ulmerton Rd.(688) or (686) East Bay Drive heading east towards I-275. It is on your left before you get to 275.

We have a lot to discuss and get settled, hope to see you there. PS some are meeting early for a bite to eat.

9. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    I am there and I'll be bringing Darrell and a friend named Bekkah. Also I have completed a Jedi Robe for Jason and have purchased the material for his Imperial Officer uniform. It is really nice and it was only $2.00 a yard for the main material and $1.00 per yard for the jacket lining. It is going to be a fine uniform if I do say so myself.

10. vswader

vswader Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 13, 2002
    I'll be there also....can't wait to meet everyone....how about we all bring a special star wars collectible to get the ball rolling?

braider rendell

11. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    I am bringing (not wearing) some completed costumes. I also got a great story off the boards to share. A fan fiction story that knocked my socks off.

12. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    This is just to clear up the date error under events committee topic. The meeting is this Sat. Feb. 21st, NOT Sat. Feb 27th. Folks, please make sure that your data is correct BEFORE you post it or it may cause confusion and possibly members missing a meeting that they wanted to go to. I will always be posting the official meetings both on the local board and on the regional front page. If we have official events please contact me so I can get them sent to the regional rep. for posting on the main page.
    Thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.