Chapter Name Suggestions

Discussion in 'Chattanooga, TN' started by Layren, Sep 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Layren Force Ghost

star 5
    Hey everybody post your suggestions here for a name for our chapter. In two weeks I"ll create a poll based on the suggestions everyone gives and we can pick a chapter name.

My suggestions:

Chattooine Homestead
    Chattooine Mountain Brigade
  2. drthmrl Jedi Knight

star 1
    how about Chattooine Sea, or Chattooine Wasteland, Pit of Chattooine, Chattooine Temple, Chattooine Space Port(this is my favorite)
  3. Vesper2112 FF President & CR, Chattanooga, TN

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Excellent, excellent... Keep 'em coming!

Chattooine Clone Troopers

Chattooine Space Slugs

The Chattooine Sarlacc Pit

The Chattooine Menace

Chattooine Unleashed

... I don't know. We can't have a poll with 50 names on it, can we?
  4. SarkaVrae Force Ghost

star 5
    Mos Nooga Cantina, Chattooine

Chattooine Bounty Hunter Lookouts

I really liked several of your suggestions, Vesper, and even the space port from drthmrl. How about we pick our top 10 once everyone has posted and go from there?
  5. SarkaVrae Force Ghost

star 5

Chattooine: Outer Rim Lookouts

I really like that one :)
  6. Vesper2112 FF President & CR, Chattanooga, TN

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    For the record, the domain name "Chattooine.com" is not taken, so whatever we decide, we should be safe (like we thought there's be a problem. OK, none of you go cybersquatting that name now!

Once we decide what our name will be, we can decide if we want to just use "Chattooine" as the website name or go with the full name.

Great names so far! Once we put up a poll, I'm hoping that it doesn't end up being 1 vote for 5 or 6 different names. If it does, we may have to decide by a more scientific method. I'll start writing the names down. Anyone have a hat?
  7. obivolkenobi Jedi Knight

I just thought of this one:

Chattooine Rebels.

Kind of ties into all the Civil War stuff around here, as well. After all, the first words of ANH's scroll is: "It is a time of civil war."

I kind of like Outer Rim Lookouts, too, though.
  8. Layren Force Ghost

star 5
    I've got a baseball cap Tim got from Fall Creek Falls we can use if need be :p That might be the best way to pick a name. Let's narrow names down to four and then pick between them if we can. Please only vote once ! Hehe. I'll put the poll up tomorrow.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.