Provo Chapter Name - The Poll

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Dantana Skywalker, May 16, 2005.

?

Chapter Name - The Poll

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
Utahn Vong 1 vote(s) 8.3%
Pirates Of Ord Mantell 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Spice Mines of Kessel 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Visionary Training Center 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Jello Knights 3 vote(s) 25.0%
Provo Jedi Temple 2 vote(s) 16.7%
Provo Jedi Training Center 6 vote(s) 50.0%
Other 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Poll's now closed, winning vote is "Provo Jedi Training Academy". For the sake of asthetics, I'm going to twist this a little and from now until we decide to change the title [face_tee_hee]), we're the "Jedi Training Academy, Provo Campus".

Dana
  2. Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus

star 5
    These choices are not final and absolute by any means. If enough of you want something else, we can do that. I just ask that if you select "other", you give us some ideas.

Dana
  3. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    I love being the first to vote and seeing that 100% of the votes are for the one I like. ;)
  4. Laura_Anu Jedi Master

star 4
    I couldn't help myself...I voted Jello Knights.
  5. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    LOL, to each their own. Now, where do you live so i can bring you jello to punish you? ;)
  6. Laura_Anu Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm not telling! I don't want some Orange Jello/Carrot concoction arriving at my door in a Tuperware bowl!!! [face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]

7. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    Oh, come on, Laura. You've never lived until you've eaten the Morris Center's raspberry-jello-and-ground-beef concoction!
  8. Laura_Anu Jedi Master

star 4
    I am proud to say that I never once ate one of the desserts in the Morris Center, except for ice cream ONCE. The Jello just looked so...hard.
  9. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
  10. kateydidnt Force Ghost

star 4
    Morris Center's raspberry-jello-and-ground-beef concoction

:eek:
    [face_sick]

Now I am very glad I lived in Heritage my freshman year and never had to have a meal plan and eat on campus.
  11. Laura_Anu Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh, but I loved my meal plan! Dining Plus was so beautiful...Tanner Building sandwiches, Wraps in the Wilk, dinner at Legend's Grille, vending machine food after practice...I miss those good ol' days.
  12. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    Um, anyway, someone go out there and vote!
  13. SpiritofEowyn Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey all, Has anyone else noticed the large LOTR/SW fan population in this area? It's kinda insane.

I have horror stories about Jello, one of my Prof.. told me about a ward(I can define that term if you want me to) activity where he was warned off the green Jello with,get this, TUNA in it. Jello and fish do not mix! The only thing that should be put in Jello or with it is FRUIT or whipped cream. Silly Utahns.

=D
  14. kateydidnt Force Ghost

star 4
    Hey all, Has anyone else noticed the large LOTR/SW fan population in this area? It's kinda insane.

I have horror stories about Jello, one of my Prof.. told me about a ward(I can define that term if you want me to) activity where he was warned off the green Jello with,get this, TUNA in it. Jello and fish do not mix! The only thing that should be put in Jello or with it is FRUIT or whipped cream. Silly Utahns.

Ladies and Gents, meet my roommate! Hehehe, I have secretly converted her to Star Wars! Muhahahah! My evil plan for taking over the galaxy is successful!
  15. SpiritofEowyn Jedi Master

star 4
    Converted nothing! I've liked Star Wars(albeight in a saner/safer way) long before you were born! Yeah all two before! Infant baptism into Star Wars in my family. Sheesh.
    Episode 3 was so good though that it reignited my interest is all. Humph. I've read Star wars books before you were, probably.
  16. Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Okay, guys, kinda short notice here, I know, but the poll's been open over a month, and it looks like everyone's had a chance to vote. So I'm going to leave this open until midnight, board-time, tonight, and then, whichever one has the most votes becomes the new chapter name.

Dana
  17. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
  18. Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus

star 5
  19. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby