chapter projects

Discussion in 'Jacksonville, NC' started by Master_SweetPea, Jan 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_SweetPea Jedi Master

star 4
    anyone want to try to build our own lightsabers? i think the plans are sold out of the back of Popular Science....It would need to be a group effort so we get the momentum to get off our butts and do it!!
  2. JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Master

star 3
    I think this is a great idea Master_SweetPea! Bring this Popular Science Magazine to the meeting with you on Monday nite. I think this would be a great group project. We will discuss this more in depth at the meeting. :)
  3. CrazyMike JC Collecting Manager and RSA Canada

Manager
    star 7
    If you need any input regarding lighsaber
    building, please let me know as I know someone who may be able to help you out :)
  4. JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Master

star 3
    Thanks a heap Mike. Send me the details via PM. :)
  5. JediSpike05 Jedi Knight

star 1
    sounds like a great idea! count me in!
  6. CrazyMike JC Collecting Manager and RSA Canada

Manager
    star 7
    How are plans going in regards to your lightsaber building idea folks...
  7. JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Master

star 3
    Just wanted to say "Thanks" to Master_Sweetpea. He has provided us with some very "important" parts for us to start building our own lightsabers.

We should be able to have the other parts we need by the end of February-the beginning of March. So, building will start soon. Keep a check on this thread for details & dates that we will be working on our lightsabers.
  8. CrazyMike JC Collecting Manager and RSA Canada

Manager
    star 7
    You folks have to post some pictures on how the work is going :)
  9. JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Master

star 3
    Good idea about the pics Mike! We will definately be taking some while we are working on the lightsabers. We will get them posted for all to see. :)
  10. CrazyMike JC Collecting Manager and RSA Canada

Manager
    star 7
    So are there any folks down there that are
    thinking about building a full size R2D2...
  11. JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Master

star 3
    Oh Man Mike......that has been in the back of my mind for some time.......If we could get a hold of some blue prints, I'm sure we could make something happen! Any suggestions you might have would be greatly appreciated!!! :)
  12. JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Master

star 3
    OK Jawa Hunters listen up....Are ya'll ready to start "building your own lightsaber"? On Saturday March the 15th we are going to get together & start on our project of building our own lightsabers. :)

If there is anything "unique" that you are going to want on yours, then make sure you get it bought or gotten by the 15th.

We will meet at 10am on Saturday March 15th. I will post later as to where we will be at working on this project. If there is somewhere inparticular that anyone wants to work on them at, just let me know. In the mean time.....stay tuned to your board for futher details. :)

If anyone needs to let their boss know they need time off then do so....We should finish up for the day around 2 or 3 in the afternoon. So if anyone needs to, they can go into work later in the afternoon.
  13. beafet Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Sounds good, I'm looking forward to building my lightsaber.

[face_plain]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.