Sac, CA Chapter Rep Election 2009

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Lord_Darth_Vader, Jul 19, 2009.

?

Chapter Rep Election 2009

Poll closed Jul 22, 2009.
TaintedJedi 2 vote(s) 16.7%
Nasus_Sivad 8 vote(s) 66.7%
Quinlan_Vos_1 2 vote(s) 16.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    The polls will be open for three days. After that, the nominee with the most votes or percentage will be the new Sacramento Chapter Rep.
    Good Luck to all the nominees.

I think the Sacramento Chapter will be in perfect hands with any one of the these nomnees. I would go as far to say the Chapter would be in great hands with Marric and Jedidoria as well. You are all great people and I love you all. The past 10 months have been dark for me. But, I had to hit rock bottom before I could climb back to the top. The Rogues are in more than capable hands and that makes me feel good. I would like to come to a meeting sometime.

Good luck again to the nominees and may the Force be with you all.
  2. Nasus_Sivad Chapter Rep Sacramento, CA

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Devin, you are always welcome at meetings and events. You were the founder of this group and a friend to us all. We have just been patiently waiting your return. :) I am glad to hear that you are finding a better spot in your life. We have been slowly gaining ground also. Give us a call sometime or let us know when you are down this way.
  3. Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Thank you for the kind words Susan. That means the world to me.

Down to business

Okay, the polls are closed and all the votes have been counted (allllllll 12 of them) ;)

And we have a winner and new Chapter Representative.

[drum roll]

[face_flag] Nasus_Sivad!![face_flag]

((({{{[[[huge applause]]]}}})))

Congratulations Nasus, you have been voted the new CR.

Swearing in, blood drawing, DNA testing, $100,000 donation, and homing beacon injection will take place Tuesday. ;) ;)

I will inform Miana_Kenobi of the results and she will get in touch with Nasus for the official inauguration.

**sigh** this will be my last official act as CR. It's been fun and quite a journey. Thanks to all for the support and kindness.

Good Luck Nasus [Han voice] You're gonna need it[/Han voice] ;)

I return to civilian life, and will haunt and harrass the boards for now on. ;) It's been too long since I was Shaddowhunter ;)

again, thanks everyone...

This thread is now closed
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.