main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chapter rep?

Discussion in 'Archive: China' started by SilSolo, Dec 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    I'm wondering, is there a chapter rep here?

2. DarthJurist

DarthJurist Admin Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 10, 2000
    As far as I can tell this forum never became official, so there's no Chapter Rep (there needs to be three meetings attended by at least three people to become official).

I'm the new RSA (Regional Support Admin) for this area, so please let me know if you need anything on the technical front, or if you guys would like some advice or tips on how to get your chapter going. Might be helpful to find out where everyone is actually from since 'China' is a big place. :p If enough of you live in the same area, I encourage you to plan an event or meeting, could be something as simple as a movie opening.

~H~

3. CatherineSkywalker

CatherineSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 12, 2004
    yes I think few fans visit here, but that doesn't mean we don't exsist :)
    As far as I know some fans in Beijing had a meeting in October, and in other cities fans went to theater together in May

I'm from Wuhan, and I know at least 4 other fans here

And there is a silly question: Is Chapter Rep someone who report the meetings or other fan activities?

4. DarthJurist

DarthJurist Admin Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 10, 2000
    The Chapter Rep is the official contact person that works with the FF Staff or is the contact person for the mods if there is an issue or request. In small clubs or new clubs, the CR is usually the person that organizes the first few meetings, but in many clubs the CR is one of many officers. The CR is given access to the Chapter Rep forum, where they can get advice or raise questions. CRs can also request admin actions such as locking, deleting, editing, etc., and can request that a person be banned (although a final decision on banning is up to the FF staff). CRs should be elected by the chapter at the third meeting or shortly thereafter. You cannot have a CR until you have had three meetings.

In addition, once you guys are official you can have a custom banner and the forum lineup, to some extent. You can modify the edit time for the fourm, turn polls off or on, and a few other things. You can also get a custom icon uploaded to the system.

In order for the meetings to count, they need to be announced in advanced, and should be posted on the TFN Fan Force section so that other people can come if they are interested. We'll also need three people from the boards to post here and confirm that they attended the meeting.

Hope that answers your question. :)

~H~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.