main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chapter Representative Nominations

Discussion in 'Archive: Midlands and Wales' started by Jairen, Jul 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jairen

Jairen Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 1, 2000
    OK, now that you are going to be "official" you need to give some consideration to the Chapter Representative position :D

Feel free to use this thread, as well as real world discussion, to nominate your choices and to talk about those that you think could do a good job. When you're ready, we'll sort out a vote.

2. jangofett9

jangofett9 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 23, 2004
    I think everyone involved with this believes that the person to lead us into this new era of dominance is..........*drum roll* Mark aka Happy Ninja.
    He has the know how.....the insight and the background knowledge to make FF-UK Midlands what we all want it to be...a fan force to be reckoned with!

Go Mark!

3. veritasuk

veritasuk Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 2004
    yeah, Mark will do I suppose.;)

4. Lord-Wiz

Lord-Wiz Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2005
    my vote would be Mark. although it will be interesting to read his reactions.

5. Tay-Mar

Tay-Mar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 4, 2005
    I agree with nominating Mark but I do have a request to go with that, so Mark doesn't feel overwhelmed I put Tom (Jangofett9) forward as Mark's right hand man and general Biatch, I will of course be available to settle any disputes within the group.

6. jangofett9

Jan 23, 2004
    [face_blush][face_blush]oh shwacks!

MArk what do you think about this n who should be our leader? havent voicd your opinion yet!

7. Happy Ninja

Happy Ninja Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 20, 2000
    My response: I'm kinda flattered, and scared at the same time! [face_clown]

It'd be a bugger if I said no! :p

I naturally wouldn't nominate myself, so I'd say that either Phill or Tom would make good CR's. Both seem to be adept and capable characters. They'd do us some good! :)

8. veritasuk

Sep 8, 2004
    Even tho I dont want the job, I dont know if I should be relieved or insulted no one thinks I could do it?:_|

9. rebeljediknight_88

rebeljediknight_88 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 15, 2005
    its ur character u should definately be relieved!

i vote mark!

10. veritasuk

Sep 8, 2004
    Yeah, I'm too Janson, and you need to be a wedge. See even I know

11. Happy Ninja

Happy Ninja Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 20, 2000
    Well, I would have nominated you, Vez, as you're clued in and forward thinking, but you've already stated that you didn't want to run for the position, so I didn't do it...See, I was paying attention! :)

12. rebeljediknight_88

Jun 15, 2005
    im not wedge im corran get it right

13. veritasuk

Sep 8, 2004
    Thanks for paying attention Mark. Now we all put you on the front line, thats friendship for you.;)

14. rebeljediknight_88

Jun 15, 2005
    it just shows the trust and respect we have in him and how we know he is a scapgoat for the rest of us lol

15. Tay-Mar

Tay-Mar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 4, 2005
    Like Mark I wouldn't put myself forward and I notice nobody thinks I could do the job anyway so there's no need to get all bent out of shape over that one. Verity I think you could do the job standing on your head but as you said 'Give me an official title and I'll run a mile', so we haven't put you in that position 'cause we're nice folks really. As Tom has pointed out Mark has the where-with-all to make it work and the expertise to pull it off but we all need to be available if called upon to help out, remember Squad it's together or not at all.

16. Jairen

Jairen Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 1, 2000
    I too won't put myself forward for CR. My RSA role is pretty full time, so being a CR for Midlands, especially what is looking to be a very active Midlands (yay!), just would be too much work. However, I do intend to work closely with whoever gets selected as CR.

17. jangofett9

Jan 23, 2004
    Thanks Mark! As I say I think its clear whos going to win this thing....but hey if names need to be put forward I am happy to stand to be CR.

As for you Martin you have stated t me you dint think u cud do it...the same with you verity...that's why Ihaven't said your names!

18. veritasuk

Sep 8, 2004
    I'm with Martin, All for one and one for all. Marks the CR ( how very autocratic of me ) but we all do what we can, we'll all practically be CR, but Mark gets to wear the special hat.

19. jangofett9

Jan 23, 2004
    Yeah we are different to toher chapters.....our members are all involved in the running and produciton of our prestigious thread!

20. rebeljediknight_88

Jun 15, 2005
    YEP! one with a big D on it.
    i dont have a clue y u guys are votin at the party its already unaminous. MARK is the CR

21. jangofett9

Jan 23, 2004
    It has to be done officially mate.....can't just jump in there otherwise We could all say I AM CR!!!

btw think Im becoming the Anakin of the FF-UK'M.......falling in love with a girl....wild mood swings......and becoming apprentice to a new master.....soon I shall become trapped in a black leather suit!!! (hopefully not in this weather!!)

22. rebeljediknight_88

Jun 15, 2005
    wow. i am younger than you and i am a Master.lol
    i even have an apprentice and a sith (i am trying to turn her back to the light.
    Maybe we should kill you now! before you turn to the dark side.[face_laugh]

23. jangofett9

Jan 23, 2004
    Oooooooookk...don't know who made you a master........sum1 without a brain thats for sure! ;)

And you may believe you are a master.....but my master will give me more power than you can possibly imagine.......HE will learn me to stop people from dying and worse.....how to ban people!

24. rebeljediknight_88

Jun 15, 2005
    lets kill him now. before he does somethin stupid like wearing pink. damn he already did.he is lost my friends!

i was made master by the jedi council at my school! i am strong in the force! stronger than you could ever be!

25. jangofett9

Jan 23, 2004
    *cough cough* and who gave your school permission to have a jedi council? surely there cannot be more than one?! It break the code......I feel you are weak in the force my friend.....arrogance is your main downfall....nd I will use it against you.....
    So try all you want to my friend.....but you are truly lost in a world of your own......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.