main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tidewater, VA Chapter Representative remarks and announcement of VP

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jason-TA, Oct 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jason-TA

Jason-TA Jedi Youngling

Sep 3, 2015
    Posted Sep 20 on Facebook:

"Good evening.

I want to thank everyone that voted for me as the TA chapter representative/president. The TA has become a second family to me and I want to continue creating a family-orientated place where like-minded individuals can socialize about their favorite fandoms, not just Star Wars.

While TA started out as a Star Wars fan club, it has always accepted and recognized other fandoms and we will continue to do that in the coming year. As a fanforce fan club, we still need to recognize Star Wars, but we will be broadening the group to encourage more people to join and to share their fandoms with us.

Over the next week, I will be looking to select my new council and staff. I will be reaching out to individuals and hope to have most, if not all the positions filled by this Sunday, when we meet for Craft Day.

I would like to make my first council position announcement. Please everyone congratulate Andrew Robb as my Vice Present. Andy and I have the same outlook on where we would like to see TA at.

Andy will be my right hand man and I can't think of anyone better to fill this role. You all can come to either Andy or myself with any comments, ideas, or suggestions that you may have and please do. TA only exists if everyone has a part in it. We will constantly ask for your input in the coming year.

Thank you again, and I look forward to seeing you all this Sunday."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.