main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chapter Roster

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by ImDaBudge, Nov 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImDaBudge

ImDaBudge Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2002
    This is the new chapter roster. Would everyone who has posted on the other one please post on this one too.
    If every one would, will you please include your name, your favorite thing about Star Wars, why you're a Star Wars fan, and something you like that isn't Star Wars.

2. frio_carr

frio_carr Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2002
    you are worthy *gasp* *falls dead*

I love starwars for the epic feel of it

(I really can't put into words my feelings)

I also enjoy long walks on the beach, kittens, and not paying to much for a big mac. j/k

I enjoy playing around with my favorite O.S. linux

I am also big into the E.U. but I don't like trying to explain the cannon with the E.U. and vicea-versa.

derek

3. ImDaBudge

ImDaBudge Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2002
    Hello, my name is Rob. You can call me Rob or Budge.

I'm a Star Wars fan because of the escape that it brings to my life. It's an entire universe that has nothing to do with my everyday life. I can let myself get away from my stresses and worries by reading a book or watching the movies. That release is so full and rich that it's much easier than another series.

My favorite thing about Star Wars is that it's something that I've grown up with. As a kid I watched Star Wars with my friends. I had the movies memorized. it reminds me that I can still act like a kid some of the time.

My favorite non-Star Wars thing is sports in general. I love Hockey, and Baseball, and Basketball. Football, not as much but I still watch it and can carry on an intelligent conversation it.

I also like all the
    F u n k y C o l o r s , cause they annoy Amy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.