main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chapter Roster

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by KnightWriter, Nov 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frio_carr

frio_carr Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2002
    let me be the first to say: "welcome"

jump right in and start posting like a madman.

have fun.

any questions/coments/rants/raves don't bother me. talk to marold or voiddancer.

--- sig ---

opps I forgot my sig.

2. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    Thank you so much Frio.

Welcome to the Salt Lake fanforce. If you have any questions on what we do, feel free to ask there or you can send me a Private Message.

It's always nice to have new faces around here. :D

3. DarthReklaw

DarthReklaw Jedi Youngling

Jul 31, 2003
    Thanks, so what is it we all do out here in the great city of SLC. I kind of feel stupid. Iv been a visitor to TFN for years and I have never relized there has been an SLC base. I guess iv never realy joind forums. I hope to get to know evryone. WORD!

4. frio_carr

May 25, 2002
    not a prob mary.

can't have you slacking off in your duties.

darthrecklaw you should join us for our <kita quote>uber clickin'</kita quote> parties

--- sig ---

my other sig is cooler.

5. DarthReklaw

Jul 31, 2003
    What are <kita quote> parties?

6. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    We get together once a month or more depending on how much we miss one another and do stuff. I know rather broad isn't it? We have a few things lined up for the up coming months. There's a charity walk coming up that we participated in last year and we are also doing a tree for the festival of trees this year. We are planning a costume night and some other fun activities for the months to come.

Oh and we also have a good time here on the board. :D

7. DarthReklaw

Jul 31, 2003
    Sounds great. Sounds like this forums thing can be a good time.

8. frio_carr

May 25, 2002
    sorry, most people can't decipher my funny codes.

that's xml, the stuff between the <>'s

I was just trying to give credit to the person who gave the quote, in this case kita_pounce.

here is a link to the original quote.

--- sig ---

Denver, n.:
    A smallish city located just below the 'O' in Colorado.

9. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    Hmm, that quote might not be quoted right. Not sure though, cause I heard it from Mini over IM's. Then it was adopted into the group. Along with huggles.

10. DarthReklaw

Jul 31, 2003
    Ohhhh, well arnt I the fool, remember Im new to this hole "forum" thing. No I know. And knowing is.........

11. Amber_eyes

Amber_eyes Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 22, 2001
    ....just the first step.

Welcome from someone who's not in SLC yet but is planning to be.

12. merlin

merlin Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 29, 1999
    [color=663300]And knowing is.........

Half the battle. [/color]

13. ondiv

ondiv Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    DarthReklaw, that's Merlin. Just ignore him. He wishes he was as cool as us, but alas, he lives in Texas; And not even the cool part of Texas (Dallas Baby, Yeah! :cool: ).
    And welcome to the boards my friend!! Just pretend that you know what you are doing and you'll fit in fine :D

ps. If you're into women then you're in the right FF, the ratio here is insane!

14. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    We are the fanforce that many male dominated fanforces wish to be part of. :D

15. merlin

merlin Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 29, 1999
    [color=663300]Ingore me?? :( *ponders changing echobase banner with Houston banner* [face_mischief][/color]

16. lan

lan Jedi Youngling

Jul 24, 2003
    Hello all! I joined a couple weeks ago but never got around to doing this. Better late than never, eh?

My name is Brett.

I have absolutely no idea what my favorite thing about SW is. It's been in my life for so long it's just a part of my thought process. Oh, wait! My favorite thing, now that I've thought about it, is the sound the MF makes when it leaves the Death Star and heads to Yavin. Coolest sound ever!

I'm a SW fan because I've always been a SW fan. Ever since it came out in '77 there have been few movies I've really, really liked that meant so much to me since my childhood. It's the era I think.

I'm a Scoutmaster so it not only takes up a lot of my time but I love it. I'm also a boat guy. I repair and make boats and love fishing boats and yachts more than any other kind of boat. I'm also a scuba diving junkie. Until you see the underwater world you first hand you'll never fully appreciate it.

I guess that's it for now. I have to remain somewhat aloof to keep myself interesting.

Brett

17. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    Welcome Ian. We hope you enjoy being with us and feel free to ask questions. :D

We also hope to see you at some of the upcomming meetings.

18. kita_pounce

kita_pounce Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2003
    well DarthReklaw, I suppose I should welcome you to the group seeing as I already have been mentioned to you in this thread *coughderrekcough*, Welcome to the group! its a lot of fun, and as for you liking the lady folk

A) Do you know of strongbad? If not...go to www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html

check him out

B) you are in the right place, I swear theres like 4 ladies for every maleing here!

Next,
    Ian, welcome to the group!!! I hope you have a blast!! (or as I would say blAst!)

19. VoidDancer

VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 13, 2002
    Hey Ian and welcome to the team. I'm Void, the regional admin. If there's anything you need then throw something at me or Marold and we'll be glad to help. Otherwise feel free to jump in and enjoy.

-Void

20. ondiv

ondiv Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    Welcome Ian, great to have you aboard!!

21. DarJin

DarJin Jedi Youngling

Feb 2, 2001
    What's up all.

Haven't been here in sometime, but i'm still alive and kickin'. Just way too many SW related boards to keep up with, not to mention doing my job...hee...hee.

Sounds like the group has grown quite a bit since I was some what active. That's good.

Well, I'll try and stop in more often when time allows, have a good time all.

DJ

22. The-Rookie

The-Rookie Jedi Youngling star 2

May 2, 2003
    Welcome to the FF.

23. mini_pounce

mini_pounce Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 19, 2002
    *Pounces the lot of new meat... er boys, yes boys

~MP! :D

24. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    well you've been welcomed by the Pounces. What more can I do? ;)

25. frio_carr

May 25, 2002
    how can I follow an act like that?

what the heck..

WELCOME

--- sig ---

No matter how cynical you get, it's impossible to keep up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.