main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Character created. Would like opinions

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by scottydent, Jul 30, 2014.

1. scottydent

scottydent Jedi Youngling

Jul 28, 2014
    Hi im new at fourms. I created this character and would like opinions don't care good or bad. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. TrakNar

TrakNar Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 4, 2011
    Images aren't showing up, and looking at the links, I can see why. They'll need to be uploaded to another server, such as Photobucket, PostImage, or Imgur.

3. scottydent

Jul 28, 2014
    Thank you TarkNar. This is jest my drawings of her I will add a character profile later. [​IMG][​IMG]

4. TrakNar

TrakNar Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 4, 2011
    She looks intriguing from what I can see, and I like the bionic leg.

Since you're photographing the images rather than scanning, that can be tricky. If possible, have several sources of light; one overhead, another on one side, and another on the other side. A three-point lighting rig will help provide even lighting for photography. I often have to photograph images that won't fit on my scanner. For the best contrast, I'll photograph an image in my kitchen, where I can have two overhead lights at least.

From what I can see, the linework looks nice and tight and her proportions are pretty decent.

5. scottydent

Jul 28, 2014
    Name: Deathseed, Her real name she won’t tell or doesn’t remember
    Species: Twi’lek
    Skin tone: Mustard Yellow
    Eye color: Green, the other is cybernetic
    Height: 5ft 4in
    Cybernetics: Deathseed has many cybernetics. She has a high-class robotic right leg, and high-class cybernetic left arm, low-grade cybernetic left eye, a third robotic eye on the back of her head, a cybernetic “pocket” on her chest, and a four hollowed out fake teeth.
    Unique features: No noise, two tattoos on the face, some other tattoos
    Personality: Stubborn
    Dislikes: “Helpless people”, Devaronians

Deathseed is a pirate. She owns her own ship, The Bloody Schinga, witch is run with a crew of six. Out of that crew she’s only friends with and trust two, her first mate Cet, a one armed male Kaleesh, and a male Thisspiasian mechanic nicknamed Mic, the other three crew mates often leave, or die in raids or trying to mutiny. So Mic, Cet, Deathseed, and her pet valcher thing, named Angel, are the only constant crewmembers.