main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Character Drawings

Discussion in 'Archive: Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by Jager_Vex, Apr 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jager_Vex

Jager_Vex Jedi Youngling

Apr 7, 2002
    hey everyone, dom and I are doing full figure character drawings of all the characters we have in the club (like the ones seen in the star wars role play books). in order to do this, we need specific details of everyones character and the costumes they have. if you are a member of the club and if you would like your character "fleshed out" in all of it's splendor, you need to get with us to talk over the specs so we can begin the drawings. i can be contacted at asmodeusvice@lycos.com. the sooner you contact us, the sooner we can get started. please email me with your phone number and a good time to call, or if you'd like to get together in person, that would be better. i would like to start this right away because i'm getting antsy to do another project, so get with me ASAP. please have your ideas for your character pretty well solid, or if you'd like to work on a look, i can do that with you too.

p.s. both dom and i are doing everyone's character (so your character will be done twice... once by me, once by dom ...we're picking the best of the two to do a full collage that will feature all the characters) so EVERYONE that wants it done needs to at least contact one of us (i'm the better one to contact, as dom is busy with school ... i can pass the info on to him).

so get busy working on those kick ass characters we're all going to get to know and love.

2. AxtonTredway

AxtonTredway Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2001
    I,for one, am looking forward to seeing everyone else! Especially if your most recent work is any indication whatsoever!

-Axe

3. AxtonTredway

May 30, 2001
    Got BIG plans for your character! We better do his stats tout de suite! As in the Supreme Chancellor wants to have a word with you! :)

-Axe

4. COsk_DoSine

COsk_DoSine Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 24, 2001
    Hey Axe,
    No giving out too much info.... There should be some suprises, I will find out on Thurs night if I can be there or not...

5. Riachia

Riachia Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 16, 2002
    I think the sketch of my chartater is fantastic. Great job!

6. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    Troy, I can't wait to see how you envision Beenca. If the first drawings are any indication this next round of drawings will be out of this world!

7. KierynFelaris

KierynFelaris Jedi Youngling

Aug 9, 2001
    I can't wait to work more on my character, and see what comes out next. It maight help me solidify some new costume ideas as well.

Kieryn Felaris

8. Oolan

Oolan Jedi Youngling

Mar 5, 2002
    You gentlemen may contact me anytime you wish. Just ask Shu for the phone# or E-mail or both. Success gentlemen.

9. COsk_DoSine

COsk_DoSine Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 24, 2001
    Hey Troy...
    I am not too good at verbalizing who the Senator is..The best thing to do would be to see him in person at the premier and make your own impressions...I do warn you though...He is not as easy to get along with as I am....

10. AxtonTredway

May 30, 2001
    I can't wait until we do our version of The Star Wars Trading Card Game (our booster packs) for the Fandom Menace Storyline with all of our characters in tow! Some of us are already learning to play the game and I intend for it to be a "light" version of our rpg, much in the same way people use Magic The Gathering when they're not playing D&D. The artwork should be fantastic coming from Troy & Dom! (I volunteer to help with editing and game mechanics.)

-Sean

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.