main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Characters Character Interview Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Cowgirl Jedi 1701, Nov 26, 2017.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Han Solo: Quite far apparently. Even in the days when I barely knew Luke and Leia, I stuck around the Rebellion even though it was in my best interests to high-tail it out of there, not stay in one place too long, and build up enough credits to pay off "outstanding" debts. :p

Q. What was the most satisfying mission you've ever been on versus the most challenging?

Findswoman and Ewok Poet like this.
  2. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Sensei Swati: actually my most satisfying mission was my most challenging mission. It was the first time i didn't have my twin sister with me or nearby for backup. I was so nervous even though you couldn't tell but I completed my mission flawlessly. But if that doesn't work for you than killing the Sith Lord Darth Talon was the most satisfying mission while infiltrating the Humo Crime Syndicate since I had no backup and my sister wasn't with me.

If you have a twin do you have a deep connection with each other?

3. Master_Lok

Master_Lok Force Ghost star 6

Dec 18, 2012
    Luke: "Yes, but not until I'm in very deep peril dangling from an antennae underneath Cloud City."

Q: So how does one make snake and root leaf stew edible?

Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
  4. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    Chewbacca: Well, I don't know about snake and root leaf stew, but that sounds a lot like chyntuck pie, which includes raw tree ingredients. And the thing you must do is to soften the rougher ingredients first. You must masticate the coarsest ingredients -- Excuse me. What, Han? Wait, stop laughing. That is not what I said. I said masticate, to chew thoroughly. Stop laughing! Honestly, you are a rrrrwwargrafpnnnn, someone too young to come down from the trees. Han, you will never get a mate. Stop laughing and get up off the floor. -- My apologies. As I was saying, masticate the rougher items into a soft paste. Then you can incorporate that paste into whatever you are cooking, as I would in the crust for the chyntuck pie. I always reserve some of the original raw ingredients and fold them into the mix at the end. I should think the snake part of the stew is pretty much the same as any meat. Of course if you're hungry enough you'll eat anything. Goodness knows Han does.

Q: Have you ever wished you had a particular artistic or musical ability? If so, what was it and why did you want it?

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
  5. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    Doria Vorr (OC): "My parents have always been teasing me about my horrible singing and the inability to play anything. But for some reason, I'm not bothered by that. I wish I had writing talent, though. Comradette Kaya Malokio says that I don't."

Do you believe in omens, prophecies and the like?

Master_Lok and Findswoman like this.
  6. Raissa Baiard

Raissa Baiard FFoF Artist Extraordinaire star 4 VIP - Game Host

Nov 22, 1999
    Zeb Orrelios: Didn’t use to put much stock in that sorta stuff. Most of those so-called prophecies always seemed like a lot o’ mumbo-jumbo. Then that poofy-haired gnome...er, sorry, Her Reverence Chava the Wise showed up, and, well, turns out I’m actually mentioned in one of our prophecies. Who knew?

What’s one thing you wish you could go back in time and change?

7. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Kylo the Pirate: I wouldn't have left my sister the way I did when I went after Darth Bane.

Favorite view in space?

Raissa Baiard likes this.
  8. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    Minerva Hektor (OC): I think it was being shown the Jedi Temple on Jedha before Thrawn and I were summoned to join the Tarkin Initiative on the Death Star, before it was completed. It was shortly after my marriage to Thrawn, and since I had never seen anything like it, he showed it to me when the SD we were on was orbiting overhead.

Least favorite person to work with?

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.
  9. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    Kestrel Antilles (OC): Anyone with the title of Senator. Ugh. We can spend a few billion dollars to erect fancy offices on five or six different planets every few years, but we can't buy new starfighters or send aid to our former allies in the Rebel Alliance?

Anyone you have a secret crush on?

BookExogorth and Lady_Misty like this.
  10. Pandora

Pandora Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 13, 2005
    Amaria (OC): My lady is the only woman I shall ever love, and I love her in silence. Though no--I don't think that one joke about how I would find taking a blaster bolt for her better than actual sex is at all funny.

Is there anyone you would die for?

Findswoman and Ewok Poet like this.
  11. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    Larax Antilless (OC): "My Mar and Dodo. They don't know that, so don't tell 'em!"

Is there anybody you would kill, provided that it's never found out?

Master_Lok and Findswoman like this.
  12. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Captain Dorne (OC): I would kill Governor Tarkin, he's a terrible Human Being and a worse officer/politician. He insulted me during his last visit and implied that I had gone 'native' because I care about what happens to the people here and married to one of the locals. Chaos, i might take a shot at the Emperor for not stopping power hungry barves like Tarkin.

What song is running through your head right now?

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
    Ewok Poet and Raissa Baiard like this.
  13. Mistress_Renata

Sep 9, 2000
    Darth Vader: The Imperial March. I am seriously going to have to commission something else. It's driving me nuts. What's worse, the 501st keep humming it, even when there's no band around!!!

How are you on the dance floor?

14. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016
    Chaa'va Vendara: Oh, I'm a real knockout. Seriously. Attempt to grope me when I'm dancing and I will kriffing knock you out.

Do you think that censoring music strips it of its soul?

15. Raissa Baiard

Nov 22, 1999
    Hera Syndulla: I’m not too bad. (Though I’m definitely not that kind of Twi’lek dancer—you realize femaleTwi’leks are capable of other professions, right?) Now if only a certain Jedi would quit making excuses and take me dancing. You manage some fancy footwork when it comes to lightsaber practice, I think you could handle the boxnov two-step, luv!

Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t see that question...

Sabine Wren: Let me answer that one! Of course it does! You can’t express any kind of real emotion when the government censors music. Art comes from within. It can’t be contained in a narrow box. Sometimes it makes people uncomfortable, but that’s what art does! It makes you think. It makes you feel! Censorship squashes all of that. It’s like saying you can only paint with gray.

What’s the greatest devotion you’ve seen in a droid?

16. Master_Lok

Master_Lok Force Ghost star 6

Dec 18, 2012
    C-3PO: Oh dear. Dare I say it was R2D2 leaving me in that awful desert as he went off on his mission to find someone named Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Q: Which droid would you rather own: Astromech or Protocol and why?

17. Mistress_Renata

Sep 9, 2000
    Poe Dameron: Astromech! Useful, loyal, and they don't lose their heads when things start to blow up. Seriously, I don't know how the General puts up with 3PO, I mean, the thing never shuts up. My buddy, BB-8, on the other hand... knows when to keep its mouth shut and is pretty good at getting me out of messes. Jeez, I don't know how I got by without it.

Which Imperial officer is your least favorite person?

18. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    Jyn Erso: I think that’s obvious: Orson Krennic. Yeah, he’s not technically a military man, but he wears the kriffing uniform, doesn’t he? I hate him. Saw told me that he was responsible for my mother’s death, and that he just left her body there on the ground. He took my father away from me and mentally tortured him for years. And the thing is, I remember him as a guest in our home when I was a little girl. He’s a monster.

Q. Which do you prefer -Cold weather activities or warm weather ones?

19. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Lakshmi Sutakira: they both have their benefits like when it snows you can build things out of it like sculptures, makeshift shelters and snowballs for a snowball fight and skate on frozen water while in summer you can swim in warm waters and collect herbs and flowers. I guess though i prefer the warmer weather activities to the cold weather ones.

What's your favorite flower?

Ewok Poet likes this.
  20. Raissa Baiard

Nov 22, 1999
    Mara Jade Blayne: The bio luminescent orchids on Yavin4. They're pretty during the day, but at night they glow in all different shades of blue and purple. It's spectacular to see a whole glade lit up with them. They grow in this little clearing with a waterfall where Ezra and I like to go for picnics, and sometimes he'll pick one for me. And, yes, I realize this means I'm turning into a sentimental moof-milker. Annina, would you please stop squealing now?

What do you think people say about you behind your back?

21. Pandora

Pandora Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 13, 2005
    Sabé: No one talks about me--because (aside from my queen and lady) no one realizes I exist to talk about. And of course, I have accepted that completely.

What is a moof, and why does milking one indicate personal stupidity?

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  22. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Lady Vader: a moof is some creature that produces milk that can be drunk my most sentient beings; think it's along the same lines as a nerf herder; you don't have to be very smart to herd nerfs because they're stupid so maybe you don't have be be very intelligent to know how to milk a moof? *shrugs* I don't know and don't care too much about it since no one would dare call me one.

Would you date me?

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    Ewok Poet likes this.
  23. Mistress_Renata

Sep 9, 2000
    Darth Vader: What? What do you mean, would someone date you? You're MARRIED! To ME! The only person you should be dating or obsessing over is ME! It's Obi-Wan's fault! He's turned you against me! (force chokes Lady Vader) You're MINE, you hear? MINE!

What is the most expensive thing you've ever bought?

Ewok Poet likes this.
  24. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    @Mistress_Renata What do you mean you're married to me?? You're my father!!! YUCK!

Kylo the Pirate: The most expensive thing I have ever bought was bulk supplies for my men; the most expensive thing I have ever owned/stole were the Crown Jewels of the Hapes Cluster.

What's your phobia?

Ewok Poet likes this.
  25. Mistress_Renata

Sep 9, 2000
    Indiana Jones: Snakes! I hate 'em! Oh, wait, sorry... wrong franchise... :D