main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Characters Character Interview Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Cowgirl Jedi 1701, Nov 26, 2017.

1. CaraJinn

CaraJinn Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 8, 2018
    Shmi Skywalker: I do both. Unfortunately. Anakin tends to rip up everything when he's tinkering with those machines.

Why would anyone come to Tatooine?

Last edited: Jan 28, 2018
    Findswoman , Lady_Misty and Ewok Poet like this.
  2. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016
    Han Solo: As a general rule, I wonder the same thing. But I have to say that those Force damned twin suns actually feel pretty good when you're recovering from being frozen in carbonite. Oh yeah, and Chalmun' s Cantina in Mos Eisley serves a mean Correllian Whiskey Sour.

What's the worst shavit-hits-the-fan moment you've ever experienced?

Last edited: Jan 28, 2018
  3. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Kylo the Pirate: Well, it had to be when the Queen of the Hapes Cluster couldn't take 'no' for an answer or any of the Nobility. Let's just say I did what I had to do and that's why there is no more Hapes Cluster and why I have there Royal Jewels. No one, and I mean NO ONE should be treated like dirt just because they are born with a Y Chromosome! *nasty curses and nastier names* I will protect all of my crew members with deadly force if neccassary.

Sneakiest thing you have ever done?

4. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    Kestrel Antilles (OC): Um, well... I sort of signed up for the Republic Starfighter Academy on Prefsbelt and let my parents think I'd been accepted at Missamicks University on Coruscant. Because I knew Mom would freak if she knew I was joining the Starfighter Corps. So... I did tell Dad after I'd gotten through my first month, and I think he was able to talk her down. But, yeah... not one of my better ideas.

If you could start a second career, what would you be?

Last edited: Mar 17, 2018
  5. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    Armitage Hux and Grand Admiral Thrawn, together: "A chief!"

What would you do if you had just one more day to live?

Nehru_Amidala likes this.
  6. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    Jack Harkness: Go to a bachinal with Ianto and Eli! It would be epic.

How did you meet your spouse?

7. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    Leia Organa Solo: He tried to rescue me from an Imperial prison. It didn't go well.

What is the last book you read?

8. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    Grand Admiral Thrawn: Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy by John LeCarre. My wife brought it her from Earth.

Last holodrama you watched?

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.
  9. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    Ebe (OC): "I wanted to help Doria, so I got my hands on a holovid called 'How to Get Your Man'. Frankly, it didn't help at all, I'm pretty sure that it doesn't make more sense to a young woman than it did to Nilz Baobab and me. Gem Nyar only ever sacrifices everything to get her men, doesn't she? She didn't really have to go back to the Jedi-Sith War era in order to find true love. Like...why? Whyyyyy?"

What kind of viewscreen programme makes you want to trash the viewscreen?

Lady_Misty and Findswoman like this.
  10. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    Emperor Thrawn: The Earthlings think they are clever by attempting to rewrite galactic history and present it as a holo-serial for children. It is amazing really, that Star Wars: Rebels, as innocent as it sounds, promotes anarchy and terrorism as healthy, patriotic duties. Then again, the hero-worshiping of Jedi among Earthlings, in particular the Celts, have a historical need for myths, dating back to the tales of King Arthur. Needless to say, this is one serial that Rhiannon and Thrass will not be watching until they are old enough to understand the ways propaganda is used in modern media.

Did anyone object to your wedding?

Lady_Misty likes this.
  11. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    Deeina Valorum (OC): "My parents never got married - not that you would know because they have the same last name - and I am not sure what they will say once we've got hold of each other again, given that they've been fleeing from the Empire ever since I was discovered. It may come as quite a shock to them!"

Whom would you want to give an eulogy at your funeral?

Lady_Misty likes this.
  12. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    Jack Harkness: All the people I have ever loved.
    Death (of the Endless): You do realize how much of a hassle it will be, don't you?

Who is the person you would least likely see at a drag show?

Ewok Poet likes this.
  13. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    Antonio Nokaarbe (OC): "Our wailer-group's drummer, Dale Pavan. It's not his kind of a thing, to say the least!"

Would you be scared to own a pet convor?

14. Raissa Baiard

Raissa Baiard Chosen One star 4

Nov 22, 1999
    Ezra Bridger: Scared? Nah, they’re just birds, after all, and the one that follows Ahsoka around seems to be pretty decent. They’re kind of cute, I guess, but I think I’d rather have a Loth-cat.

What’s your favorite animal, and why?

15. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    Malani: "I love the munyips! I can understand them to a certain extent, they're fun to play with and they follow you everywhere you go!"

Who was your first love?

Findswoman likes this.
  16. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Rebekka Grunewald: I had a crush on and dated a nice young man named Karl Beck. We had fun but we mutually decided that we were better friends than romantic counterparts (he was really worried that Rebels would attack the Imperial Base I was stationed at and I would be killed for doing my job).

Have you ever had to deceive your family for their safety?

Ewok Poet likes this.
  17. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016
    Bail Organa: I told Leia that her father was dead. And I didn't tell her she had a brother.
    Owen Lars: Same with Luke. Except, you know, what I didn't tell him was he had a sister. And I lied to him about what his father did for a living.

Is there something you never told someone that you wish you had?

18. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    Bodhi Rook’s mother: oh yes. I’ve been hard on Bodhi, but he needed me to be. That boy wanders through his life like a temple rodent, distracted left and right, so I always have to straighten him out. I yell at him; I’d say, “Bodhi Theodosos Rook! Stop wasting your time with your useless friends! Get a job! Fill out those applications!” But you see, he’s smart, my boy, and I knew he could do it. And if he can get off Jedha, then his little brother and sisters could follow his example. Then they wouldn’t wind up poor and exhausted like me. But in all that, I never told him I was proud of him, working his way up to becoming a cargo pilot. Maybe I should. He’s gone off to deliver some message to someone in out in the wastelands. Typical Bodhi, on some fool’s mission. I’ll yell at him when he gets back home for taking so long. Then I’ll tell him later tonight that I love him and I’m proud of him.

Q: what activity makes you feel the most content and at peace?

19. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Lady Vader, daughter of Lord Vader: I love taking things apart and putting them back together. There's just something about being covered in engine grease and oil that is calming; not like being visible in public and dealing with beings that think that just because I am second in line for the Imperial Throne I should act a certain way. I makes me angry and rant and rave and want to be somewhere else like racing swoop bikes with our group in the lower levels of Coruscant or alone with broken things that need to be fixed. I will admit that i do find more than a little enjoyment though needling Wilhuff Tarkin.

Who is your least favorite person?

20. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    Maul: "Obi-Wan Kenobi, easy question!"

Anything you would like to eat or drink RIGHT NOW?

21. CaraJinn

CaraJinn Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 8, 2018
    Yoda: Stupid question it is, my green swamp stew of course.

Where will you go next?

Findswoman likes this.
  22. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Ezra: Ask again later and I might actually know.

Who is your closest ally or friend?

23. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Rebekka Grunewald: Back on Erde my best friends are Hela Bach and my brother's wife Elara. In the Rebellion my friends are Tay Ore, she loves to sing in the shower, Nova Go, a really pretty Zabrak that acts like a diva sometimes, Shayra Cuti, she looks and acts what I imagine a lady from children's tales and Marci Link, an observant Twi'lek.

What was the most upsetting thing that ever happened to you?

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
  24. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    Breha Solo (OC) Without a doubt, the most upsetting thing that ever happened to me was the death of my brother Anakin. We were more than brother and sister, we were best friends. Anakin was so smart, so funny, so loved by everyone, but to me he was my very best friend and my confidant. When he died in the Vong War, I couldn't bring myself to accept it. How could I live without my brother beside me? It was like a piece of me had been torn out of my chest. Plus, he was so incredibly powerful in the Force. I know there was talk that he would be the leader of the Jedi in the next generation. If he had all these powers and he died, then what chance was there for me, who was stone deaf to the Force? I didn't want to say anything to Mom or Dad or even Jaina or Jacen because they were so deep in their own grief and I didn't want to burden them.
    Honestly, it really put me into a tailspin for quite a few years. It wasn't until I met Blue that we began to deal with our emotional damage together. I had to find someone who understood what it meant to be broken, and we healed together.

Q: What was it and why did you do it?

25. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Young Ezra: What do you mean what was it? I did not take anything! (Melon falls out of backpack). I don’t even know where that came from! Okay maybe I did take it, so what? I need it way more then anybody who could afford it.

Do you have a good relationship with your family?