main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Characters Character Interview Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Cowgirl Jedi 1701, Nov 26, 2017.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Thrawn: I have no opinion on art except as a utilitarian means of strategizing to know and overcome an adversary's weak points.

[face_love]
    Q. Do you wish you had brothers or sisters, or if you do, that you were an only child?

2. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    CT-7567(Rex): I have over 5 million brothers and they are the best brothers anyone could ever ask for. We may not all have wanted to fight this war, but we will win it!

Did you fight in or live through the clone wars?

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
  3. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Rebekka Grunewald: I was a very small child during the Clone Wars. I remember the Clones coming to visit my hometown and how I didn't like them. They . . . the best word to describe it was they echoed.

Have you ever got yourself out of trouble by using how attractive you are?

Ewok Poet likes this.
  4. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    Antonio Nokaarbe (OC): "Why, yes, it's my modus operandi!"

Who was your first? ]-}

5. Raissa Baiard

Raissa Baiard Chosen One star 4

Nov 22, 1999
    Chopper: BWAAAH! Bwah b'bwah bwop bwah bwaaahbwah! Bwah bwop b'waah bwaaabah bwop. (Both, though it's only thanks to Hera I survived when that *expletive* Y-wing crashed on Ryloth! *Expletitve* thing was still there the last time we visited her home.) (this is about the Clone Wars, of course, you nosy meatbag!)

D'oh....you people are too fast!
    Raissa Baiard: That's none of your business!

What's your least favorite place to visit?

6. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    Lens Eli: I was not a fan of the Forest Moon of Endor Yes, I capitalized it, because that's it name. The reason I was not fan was because the Creche was moved there during the Second Galactic Civil War. Trust me when I say the meager accommodations at the Jedi Temple on Coruscant were a luxury compared to the cave we lived in on Endor.

What was one thing you learned from your parents that sticks with you today?

7. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    Gaven Seral(OC): My parents taught me to never judge other people by what is said about them by the rest of the galaxy but instead get to know them myself and form my own opinion.

Do you ever wished you had never left your homeworld and the life you had there?

Ewok Poet likes this.
  8. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Kylo the Pirate: Often, maybe my sister would still be alive.

Favorite tradition?

Ewok Poet and Findswoman like this.
  9. Raissa Baiard

Nov 22, 1999
    Raissa Baiard: Celebrating Life Day with my family. I always bake Wookiee cookies from my mother’s recipe and we have Hoth chocolate with them. We decorate our Tree of Life and all the children have ornaments for milestones in their lives. We can’t do snowball fights on Merkesh, but Doran shoots off tinsel bombs and Life Day fireworks from the roof of our house.

What’s the best Life Day present you ever received?

10. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Kitsune the Pirate: my lovely wife got me a lot of Beskar last year so I could make repairs to my armor and make some armor for our children. I have a few ideas of how she got it but I don't care; anyone that can stand by and watch as innocent people are killed and helpless beings are violated deserve everything that comes to them and aren't honorable at all.

Who's the first being you kissed?

Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
    Ewok Poet likes this.
  11. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Obi Wan: will this be going on any official Jedi record? I hope not. My first kiss was with the one person I ever loved romantically. Satine. I would have left the order if she had just asked, but I guess now, she is gone and it’s best not to dwell on the past. I do miss her dearly though.

Do you have any pets?

12. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016
    Jaina: *glares at Jacen* If I have to help my brother go hunting for his Glass Snake one more time.....

Do you know anyone who has a hobby that really annoys you?

13. Saga_Symphony

Saga_Symphony Force Ghost star 4

Oct 30, 2010
    Baze: Eh, I wish Chirrut would drop this whole "Force" thing. As if chanting some old Jedi mantra is ever gonna help anything...

Favorite lightsaber color?

14. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Mace Windu: Purple obviously and if you say otherwise you will never get the rank of master.

Have you ever fought in a war?

15. brodiew

Oct 11, 2005
    Shard: Is that a rhetorical question? Just look at my face and you'll get your answer.

What is your favorite genre of holofilm?

Lady_Misty and Ewok Poet like this.
  16. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    Larax Antilless (OC): "Romdram! I am eagerly awaiting 'Bith Marriage: The Movie 2'..."

What's your favourite genre of music?

17. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Obi Wan: Classical music. It really helps me to clear my mind and think about certain things.

Who is your worst enemy?

18. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    Han Solo: Hm, probably Jabba the...no, wait, Boba Fe...I suppose Darth Va... wait, I can only pick one?

How did you meet your best friend?

19. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Ezra: it was when I first joined the ghost crew. Sure I first wanted to date her, but I later learned She was not into it. I could not ask for a better friend in Sabine. I do hope she finds me. I am getting tired of playing chess with Thrawn.

Do you own a weapon?

20. brodiew

Oct 11, 2005
    OC Lens Eli: He saved my bacon in a fight I was in no position to win.

What color are your favorite pants? [face_rofl]

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.
  21. Raissa Baiard

Nov 22, 1999
    Doran Blayne: Grayish brown. They fit better than the brownish-gray ones. Raissa says my taste in clothes is boring, but I prefer to think of it as consistent.

What's one thing you would change about yourself if you could?

22. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Obi Wan: I would not change anything about me, but there is so much I would have changed in the ast. I failed my apprentice. He turned to the dark side because I was not as good a teacher as I could have been. I wish I had left the order for Satine, but instead I had stayed. I still don’t know what to think about that. There are so many regrets in my life. I cannot recall them all or how I would fix them

Have you had a close friend or family member die?

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.
  23. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    Minerva, Lady Thrawn: My father, Kanan Jarrus, was killed in two ways. For lying and attempting to murder me, the Bendu stripped him of his Force powers and then my husband killed him. Very slowly and painfully. Served him right.

How did you react when you heard someone close to you was dying?

24. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Ezra: I realized that Kanan was dying the moment the explosion started. I was really in shock and just confused. Should I have jumped out of the ship and helped him? I guess that will stay with me forever, but I think Kanan was happy with my choice.

What are your thoughts on the Jedi?

25. galactic-vagabond422

galactic-vagabond422 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 11, 2009
    General Hierro Lionus: They are an archaic, fearful and destructive organization that must be eliminated. Not through violence, no, their entire philosophy must be stripped away, burned from history and never, ever be spoken of again. Only then can the galaxy be free from their conflicts. The Republic should take control of teaching force sensitives, not training them to be some warrior monks but, to be an asset to the Republic and uphold its ideals not those of an unelected and, unchecked council of 'Masters'.

Where do you like to vacation?

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
    Ewok Poet likes this.