main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Characters Character Interview Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Cowgirl Jedi 1701, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    Han Solo: The Millenium Falcon. Lando is still kicking himself!

What skill have you acquired that you don't think you'll ever have a need to use?

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
  2. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Ezra: so apparently I can connect with animals very easily. How is that going to be a useful skill (saves him many times in the future)

What are your thoughts on the CIS?

Ewok Poet likes this.
  3. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Rebekka Grunewald: They were the failed government/Rebellion that failed for various debated reasons. I don’t really have an opinion on it because I was so young when the Clone Wars happened but no one I know has good things to say about the CIS. But if the Rebellion failed people might have said the same thing about us; still might if the First Order gets their way.

Do you sing popular songs while you’re at your post to pass the time?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

4. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    Charon San Valorum (OC): "Depends on what you mean by 'your post'...get it?"

Do you sing under the sonic? Or on the 'fresher?

Lady_Misty and Nehru_Amidala like this.
  5. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    Lens: Sonic for sure. But there was an initiate at the Temple who sang while on the 'fresher and loudly. And, incessantly. [face_dunno]

Have you ever considered a career change?

Lady_Misty likes this.
  6. Saga_Symphony

Saga_Symphony Force Ghost star 4

Oct 30, 2010
    Palpatine: (cackles) Oh no. Though I have been told that I have talent for acting.

What is your proudest achievement?

Lady_Misty and Raissa Baiard like this.
  7. SatineNaberrie

SatineNaberrie Jedi Master star 4

Jan 28, 2014
    Admiral Ozzel: "Oh dear where to begin, I have so many achievements it's hard to pick one,let's see,I am an Admiral of course, Imperial Defense Instructor, Order of the Empire 3rd class,Honorary member of the Imperial Defense League, and 5 times winner of Coruscant Weekly's most charming smile award, but I didn't come to this interview to talk about that, I didn't get rid of the Rebel Insurgents by smiling at them." Chuckles to himself.

What do you think about the Trade Federation?

Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
    Ewok Poet likes this.
  8. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Qui Gon: They are a bunch of cowards and will be easy to negotiate with. This will never lead to anything more.

What are your thoughts on the force?

9. CaraJinn

CaraJinn Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 8, 2018
    Young Anakin: "It's complicated. They keep telling me that the force is in me and around me and everywhere, and still I can neither feel it nor see it. Pretty funny stuff that force."

How many languages do you think there exists in the galaxy?

Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
    Ewok Poet likes this.
  10. Mistress_Renata

Sep 9, 2000
    C-3PO: Well, I personally am fluent in over seven million forms of communication, and even I frequently encounter people whose native tongue is utterly incomprehensible. I wouldn't venture to guess!

What is your favorite poem?

11. Raissa Baiard

Raissa Baiard Chosen One star 4

Nov 22, 1999
    Bossk: I'm parrrrtial to the grrrreat Trrrandossshhan poet Brrrrruns's sssssssonnet: "My love is like a dead, dead Wookiee, That's newly slain in blood..." People don't rrrrealizzze I have a minor in Galactic Literrrraturre frrom Trrrrandosssha Universssity.

What's something most people don't know about you?

12. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. [face_rofl]

Doria Vorr (OC) [at the time of the current epic chapter]: "I kind of want to...I mean, I am scared to admit this, but I would not mind to...I mean, you know...never mind. WHATEVER."

Maris Inesedam Vorr (OC): "Doria, why are you talking to yourself again? I'm worried about your mental health. And whatever you want to do, don't."

Are there things you just can't say?

Lady_Misty and Findswoman like this.
  13. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Rebekka Grunewald: I wanted for years to tell Leia Organa that she was foolish for supporting certain things in the Senate and tell her that she's stuck in the past but seeing what happened to the New Republic I don't feel it's appropriate anymore to tell her any of that. Not only was she right about the First Order but she knows she made mistakes and it would just be cruel to say such things.

Would you have willingly met Emperor Palpatine if you didn't have to?

14. Flyboy240

Flyboy240 Jedi Padawan star 1

Sep 6, 2017
    Jaya Valion (OC): When I was still flying TIE fighters I would have been very enthusiastic about meeting him, if only to be able to brag about it. Now... no way.

What was your most embarrassing moment?

15. Saga_Symphony

Saga_Symphony Force Ghost star 4

Oct 30, 2010
    Obi-Wan: Well, there was once this duchess that I had to carry, and... well... let's just say I had a Jar Jar moment.

What does the vulptex say?

Ewok Poet, Raissa Baiard and CaraJinn like this.
  16. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    Duracete Grandpa (OC): "opkevzš45plđ+7p6m68om78 DURACRETE!"

What happens to a vulptex on Tatooine? O_O

Findswoman likes this.
  17. CaraJinn

CaraJinn Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 8, 2018
    Sebulba: "Yummi, I think. Do they taste good? It's fried instantaneously. All that crystalline fur is focusing the sun rays towards it as well as from it."

What is the favourite dish on the planet you come from?

Ewok Poet likes this.
  18. Mistress_Renata

Sep 9, 2000
    Wedge Antilles: Hm, well, smoked rosefish on dark bread is really good, especially washed down with a glass of Whyren's. Although the big dish is nargis, very traditional. You take the stomach of a nerf, wash it out real good, then roast the heart, liver, lungs and kidneys of the nerf and mix with a mash of corley, flat grains and bitterroot, then stuff the stomach and steam it...no, no, really, it actually tastes really good...oh...no, there's a bucket over there. Er...ick...

Have you ever eaten something that disagreed with you?

Ewok Poet likes this.
  19. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    Doria Vorr (OC): "I swallowed so many bitter pills, if you know what I mean."

What's your breaking point?

divapilot and CaraJinn like this.
  20. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Kylo the Pirate: learning my little sister was dead and that I wasn't there for her when she needed me the most. I thought that day was breaking point when the Sith took so much from me but my sister's death destroyed me more than anything that Sith could have done to me.

Do you have fun on your job?

21. Mistress_Renata

Sep 9, 2000
    TK-421: The Empire does not recognize fun. (Well, sometimes we get to watch indoctrination films. And when the Sarge reconfigures the target range so that the targets look like Rebel scum, that can be sort of fun.)

Would you be happy in the military?

Ewok Poet likes this.
  22. Pandora

Pandora Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 13, 2005
    Wilhuff Tarkin II (OC): *Nearly chokes on the cloud of dreamstick smoke he was exhaling, and needs a moment to recover his wits.* ****, no.

Are you making the best use of your talents?

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
  23. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Shaman Ursula: Yes and no, I can use what the Jedi and SIth call the Force but I have never been trained to use it the way they did but I can tell when people are lying and move things with the Force.

Did you want to run away when you first met the Emperor?

24. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    Mark Tantiss: My wife certainly thinks I do. [snicker]
    Darn it, somebody answered before me. I'll answer their question also.
    I never met the real Emperor...just the Emperor reborn...and yes I wanted to run away, but my friends were counting on me to kill him. But Talon Karrde killed him before I got a chance. Well, we worked together and got the mission done.

Have you ever parachuted or done Void Trooper drops?

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
  25. Mistress_Renata

Sep 9, 2000
    Kestrel Antilles (OC): I learned high alt drops and how to survive EV when I was at the Academy. Personally, I hate 'em. Dad and some of his buddies say everybody hates them. Uncle Wes says to think of it as a sort of incentive program, not to crash or get shot up too bad. Though Uncle Hobbie says it's not so bad once you get used to 'em. Uncle Wes says you're not supposed to get used to them. Story short, I've done 'em, but I don't like 'em.

Have you ever had a one-night stand?

Ewok Poet likes this.