main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Characters Character Interview Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Cowgirl Jedi 1701, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Gahmah Raan

Gahmah Raan Jedi Master star 3

Feb 2, 2015
    Masochus: "Useless, idiotic maggots calling Korriban by any other name! They all deserve to die slowly and painfully... but sadly, Emperor Valkor wouldn't let me do that to everyone... key word being 'everyone'... No! Of course I'm not making excuses to justify what I do! The Jedi and next-generation Sith keep ruining everything that made the Sith great! No! Of course I no longer care about the Sith!"

Got ninja'd in the process of typing the above is in response to Raissa's question. Now for Ewok Poet's.

Neur: "I had a crush on Zolph Vaelor at one point in the Valkoran War, but I was trying to compensate for my lost childhood at the time and broke out of it."

If anti-Imperial, what's the least horrible thing the Empire ever did?

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
    Ewok Poet likes this.
  2. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Rebekka Grunewald: While I am not strictly anti Imperial, I was (technically still am) a soldier in the Military, don't give that look, they sometimes let aliens serve in their ranks, I did see the underlining evil of the Empire. The least horrible thing they did was trying to restore order to planets that fell by the wayside under the Republic and they tried to reclaim worlds from criminal elements; even if it was to assert their control. As Shaman Ursula said 'in their own way the Empire sought to bring Harmony to the Galaxy even if it was ultimately controlled by Agents of Chaos'.

What was the most confusing thing anyone ever told you? One of mine is Order and Harmony can be a Form of Chaos and Chaos can be a Form of Harmony and Order.

3. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Ezra: Kanan once said this to me "Do or do not. There is no try" it was something Yoda had said to all his students at one point or another. However isn't it better to at least try instead of giving up? Why would you teach that to a bunch of padawans? Doesn't make sense to me.

What is your favorite planet in the galaxy?

4. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    Lens Eli: Yavin 4. It's where Kayla and I founded the new Creche after taking over from Kam and Tionne.

Where do you draw the line between mischief maker and trouble maker?

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.
  5. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Rebekka Grunewald: Mischief Makers make your computer console play children holo drama theme songs and other harmless pranks, trouble makers are rude with their pranks and the pranks tend to be more malicious instead of harmless.

Can you dance?

Mistress_Renata likes this.
  6. Raissa Baiard

Raissa Baiard Chosen One star 4

Nov 22, 1999
    Mara Jade Blayne: Yes. Mom made me take dance lessons since I was six. Sure it helped with my footwork and timing in lightsaber practice, but, really, when am I ever going to need to know how to the box-nov two-step or the Dance of a Thousand Veils? It’s not like I’m going to galas at the Imperial Palace or performing for Hutt Lord or something...and no, I am not going to perform the Dance of a Thousand Veils for you, Ezra Bridger, so you can just stop looking at me like that...

What was your least favorite thing to do as a child?

7. CaraJinn

CaraJinn Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 8, 2018
    Anakin Skywalker: "Building sandcastles. I hate sand..."

What was your most favorable thing to do as a child?

8. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    Minerva, Lady Thrawn: That's easy! Study Greek... I mean, Sy Bisti.

What kind of student were you in school?

Findswoman likes this.
  9. Raissa Baiard

Nov 22, 1999
    Ezra: I never really went to school, but I probably would have been in trouble a lot. The again, who knows, maybe if my parents hadn’t been arrested, I would have been a great student, and played grav ball and built model ships...you know, like an ordinary kid.

(Aaaah... Go away, plot bunnehs!)

What’s something you wish you’d had the chance to do?

10. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    Doria Vorr (OC): "I was an ORANGE SHIRT, so I couldn't get to the top of my class. TENDRA RISANT, who supposedly likes me a lot and is my alleged FRIEND, as well as Rende and Quacha were SO MUCH BETTER. Life is NOT FAIR!1!11!"

What can ruin your mood for the rest of the day?

Raissa Baiard and Findswoman like this.
  11. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    Lens: Being sidelined, disregarded, or ignored.

On the flip side, what would make your day?

Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
    WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.
  12. Kyber Acyk

Kyber Acyk Jedi Master star 3

Nov 30, 2017
    Tiali Menda (OC): My day would be made by spending it with Mazer somewhere tropical or vibrant and busy.

How did you meet your significant other?

Nehru_Amidala likes this.
  13. Gahmah Raan

Feb 2, 2015
    Gahmah Raan: "Just a heads up: I've had two significant others. I met Nazeen out in the jungle barely a month after my old man exposed me to Xixixix. She was running from her clan because she was fed up with their insanity, but she took pity on me, even though I was pretty damaged even by my people's standards. And it's partly because of her that I'm able to function at all in galactic society. As for how I met Violo, we were originally competitors in a group hunt. The other hunters were opportunistic slime balls and backstabbers, and even though he thought I was nuts, his Mandalorian principles were somehow compatible with mine and we remained partners until the day he died."

What is your guilty pleasure?

Findswoman likes this.
  14. Raissa Baiard

Nov 22, 1999
    Zeb: A nice, hot cup of Kamino salted caramel mashy-atto...with whipped bantha cream foam and sprinkles. Ooh, and some of those crunchy cookies from Naboo to dunk in it.

Wait, did I just say that? I mean...caf. Just plain caf. Black as space. Yeah...yeah, that’s what I drink...

Which is better: stripes, dots or plaid?

15. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016
    Reena Cloudrunner (OC): Plaid. I love plaid shirts. Stripes are okay too. Dots....meh.

If you discovered you were Force sensitive, would you want to learn more about it, or would you be like, "Oh, cool." And go on with your life?

16. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    OC: Deke Tavik: I would learn all about it but keep the fact that I am a Force sensitive a secret...because Void Jumpers are not fond of Jedi--AKA spooks.

What is the weirdest thing you have ever ate?

17. Gahmah Raan

Feb 2, 2015
    Gahmah Raan: "Human. I don't understand why cannibals like them so much. They taste terrible. And before you ask, it was a one-time mistake. I had no idea eating sentients other than my own species was considered cannibalism at the time. And if it's any solace, I was convicted for it."

What is the most painful foreign language to speak?

18. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    Obi-Wan Kenobi: Native Mon Calamar. There is this thing you have to do to create a kind of echolocation, but human skulls lack the chamber to create the sound. I once tried to converse with a lady from Mon Cala and accidentally called her an inappropriate word. From then on I had a protocol droid do the talking when I had to do any negotiations with them.

Which seemingly "useless" skill of yours wound up really coming in handy?

Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
  19. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Shaman Ursula: Well I can do ballroom dances and people said I would never use them but then I was one of the 'lucky' Shamans summoned to Coruscant to meet with the Emperor and other high ranking officials, I wanted to run away from the presence the Emperor and probably would have if I hadn't consumed a lot of that herb to deaden my senses, and we attended several parties and the dances came in handy since I knew the dances.

Can you sing and if so what do you sing?

20. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    AP-5: I can sing, but only when I am near death. I might start to think there are some birds around me to.

Do you like sitting or standing up?

Findswoman , Ewok Poet and Lady_Misty like this.
  21. CaraJinn

CaraJinn Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 8, 2018
    Han Solo: "I definitely prefer sitting. I did more than enough standing when I was encapsulated in that kriffin' carbon block , and besides, the pilot seat in 'Falcon' is quite comfortable."

Have you ever been to wild space?

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  22. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Kylo the Pirate: I 'm from Wild Space!

Have you ever gave a stupid answer to a stupid question?

Findswoman likes this.
  23. Pandora

Pandora Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 13, 2005
    The Lady Amidala Vader: No. A stupid question is unworthy of any answer save a calculated, amused sneer.

Who was your first love?

Findswoman and Lady_Misty like this.
  24. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Anakin: my first love will also be my last. I met my wife Padme when I was only 9 years old she was 14 at the time. We got married 10 years later. I could not imagine my life without her and I would do anything to save her if it came to it.

Did you have a good childhood?

25. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Kitsune the Pirate: Define 'good' I think I had a good childhood but my wife practically fell out of her chair in horrified shock when I told her of some of the things I went through as a child. I then asked her about her's and I can see why she was so shocked and upset about what I went through. Growing up on a farm and gently being trained in the arts of your people sounds loads better than what I went through.

How did you come to kiss your significant other for the first time? I kissed Kylo for the first time, on the cheek, when I was comforting her and assuring her that everything would be okay then she kissed me on the lips.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2018