main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Hey Fanficers! In fixing the prefixes something happened and now you can't edit titles. Don't panic! We're looking into what happened and trying to fix it.

Characters Character Interview Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Cowgirl Jedi 1701, Nov 26, 2017.

1. GregMcP

GregMcP Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 7, 2015
    Bip the Porg:
    (Edited.. too slow)
    My sisters Yip, Mip, Tip, and Weee and I would snuggle to keep warm. Protected from the cliffside winds in our nest made of twigs and fur and hair from the strange old man's beard. Waiting for our mother to return with little sea-lizards for our supper.

Then one day mum was fried and eaten by the groaning furry beast, so we are plotting great suffering upon him and all his kind. More children.
    Billions of Porgs spreading across the Galaxy! Porgs on every planet.
    Taking over! Vengeance! Soon.

So, Revenge.
    What are your plans?

Last edited: May 14, 2018
  2. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Kylo the Pirate: I planned on one by one murdering Darth Bane's underlings then when I found him I would chop off his limbs and then reveal my true face to him before i killed him. Then I had to throw all of that away after I killed most of his underlings because other beings killed them then Bane disappeared and the Jedi announced he was dead. I was disappointed but it made sense since I spent ten years looking for that son of a Hutt and couldn't find him; not even a whisper.

In your opinion what's the cutest animal in existence? I think Convors are pretty cute and I have several as pets.

Findswoman and GregMcP like this.
  3. Raissa Baiard

Raissa Baiard Force Ghost star 4

Nov 22, 1999
    Noemi Bridger: Loth-cats! Yeah, I know what people say about them having freaky big mouths full of pointy teeth, but to me it always looks like they’re smiling. And have you ever seen the kittens? I mean, come on...you can’t get any cuter than kittens. One of my best friends is a Loth-cat, Spots, and not only is she cute, she’s smarter than half the kids at school.

Who’s your best friend?

Ewok Poet, Lady_Misty and Findswoman like this.
  4. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 5

Jul 31, 2014
    Charon San Valorum (OC): "Since childhood, that's been Anra and that is not going to kriffin' change!"

Whom you attempted to befriend, but failed?

Raissa Baiard and Findswoman like this.
  5. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Vette Morin (OC) Well I tried to befriend Hela Bach but I misjudged just how badly she was affected by Saw Gerrera and other more terrorist like Rebel Cells and then I insulted her name and people afraid to stand up to the Empire and those angry with the Rebellion over the senseless murders of innocent civilians; I never considered that when I joined the Rebellion I just saw the cruelty of the Empire and never put too much thought in the stories i heard about civilian deaths throughout the galaxy at the hands of Rebels because i thought it was either Imperial propaganda or heavily exaggerated but Captain Weiss set me straight and anyone else in the crew that felt that there can't be good people in the Empire and that people are afraid of us because of the actions of beings like Saw Gerrera.

Have you ever felt like a huge jerk? As you read I have.

6. Togruta

Togruta Jedi Master star 4

Oct 30, 2010
    Jabba: <Ho ho ho! I prefer the term grotesquely obese jerk myself...>

Who you gonna call?

Sith-I-5, GregMcP and Ewok Poet like this.
  7. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 21, 2016
    Princess Leia: Not you, Sluggo.

Who the hell thought a metal bikini was a good idea?

8. Findswoman

Findswoman Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 27, 2014
    Vanar (fashion designer contracted by Mara Jade in Union): Why, I think they're a stupendous idea! Metal clothing always makes such an original and stunning fashion statement! And minimal is maximal, after all!

What is one of your "wardrobe essentials"?

Raissa Baiard and Ewok Poet like this.
  9. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Nisha (OC) My goggles, not many beings like to see my eyes.

Do you like to playfully embarrass your friends?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Ewok Poet and Findswoman like this.
  10. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    Lens: You're kidding, right? This is my pastime. Shorty, Ben, Jys, and Kayla never know what to expect.

Have you ever cancelled a wedding?

Lady_Misty likes this.
  11. Carlos Danger

Carlos Danger Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 25, 2013
    Canon Luke: No, but I never planned one either. It's depressing that I can't find a girl. I am on Tinder everyday looking for that perfect lady friend. I am partial to redheads with green eyes and is a powerful Force adept...but so far nobody has swiped right on my profile. Oh kriff, I am pathetic. I'm afraid that I am going to grow old and end up like some depressing version of Ben Kenobi. Of course if I do that it is not going to be in a desert. It will be somewhere opposite of a desert...like an island where I can fish and drink blue or green cocktails with little umbrellas in the glass.

Have you ever crashed a wedding?

Lady_Misty and Findswoman like this.
  12. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    Yilda Lami Jr. (OC): "I do that all the time. But I won't tell you how exactly!"

What is your favourite song to dance to?

Lady_Misty and Findswoman like this.
  13. Raissa Baiard

Nov 22, 1999
    Mara Jade Blayne: Anything but "Funk My Bit". Seriously, how did that one get past the Imperial Culture Board? You're a sick, sick being Antonio Nokaarbe...

Favorite place to go on a date?

Findswoman and Ewok Poet like this.
  14. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    Antonio Nokaarbe (OC): "My bed...and wait, WHO CALLED ME SICK? I'm appalled!"

Favourite fairground ride?

Findswoman and Raissa Baiard like this.
  15. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Dipika (OC) The Tunnel of Love! I get to make out with my beautiful wife Nisha and gaze into her soul without anyone watching or possibly interrupting us and making rude comments or staring at her.

Okay, so I make it a habit of insulting Jedi Masters I meet and my record is in the hundreds of thousands and I want to know what your personal record for insulting Jedi Masters. I insulted Master Yoda and Luke Skywalker.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

16. Raissa Baiard

Nov 22, 1999
    Doran Blayne (OC): The whole Jedi Council. At once. All right, Master Bilaba seemed to think my arguments against a strict interpretation of the non-attachment doctrine were intriguing, but Windu and Yoda were definitely not amused. I bet their blue Force Ghosts have their metaphysical microgarments in a twist now that I've become joint Headmaster of the Jedi Academy on Lothal. Or possibly they're laughing at the fact that I've become the thing I spent my life defying--an authority figure.

What's the highest title you've ever held?

Lady_Misty, Ewok Poet and Findswoman like this.
  17. divapilot

divapilot Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    Breha Solo (OC): Well, since my mom was the Princess of Alderaan and the next in line to be queen, we’re technically royalty on New Alderaan. That makes me Her Serene Highness, Princess Breha Amidala Solo. I don’t get there very often (none of us are involved politically on New Alderaan and it’s our cousins who are the ruling family now). The title is pretty meaningless. But it did help me get a good table at a restaurant in the capital once.

What song was playing when you danced for the first time with that special someone?

Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
    Findswoman and Ewok Poet like this.
  18. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Empress Mikayla: We danced to the Wedding Song, I was taught it at a young age, I barely knew Anak but he said he would take care of me and I wanted and it was beautiful!

Did you marry someone you didn't know or just met a few days before like I did?

19. Kyber Acyk

Kyber Acyk Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 30, 2017
    Deputy Sheriff Yorrula Luroon (OC): "Bien sûr que je l'ai fait! J'ai rencontré le frère cadet de mon beau-frère quand il a été envoyé
    au comté de Fairminister par son agence d'application de loi pour nous aider à rechercher deux filles disparues dans les marécages. C'était le coup de foudre et nous nous sommes mariés une semaine après la fermeture de l'affaire,"

Translation: "I sure did! I met my brother-in-law's younger brother when he was sent to Fairminister County by his law enforcement agency to help us search for two girls missing in the swamps. It was love at first sight, and we got married a week after the case was closed,"

Do you believe that there are other galaxies outside of the known universe, and if there are, would you want to visit them?

20. brodiew

Oct 11, 2005
    Turlock (OC): Other galaxies are a fact. However, there are more worlds in this galaxy than I would ever be able to visit in my lifetime.So, no, The trip would take too long for unpredictable results.

Have you ever had to babysit a large wild animal?

Raissa Baiard and Findswoman like this.
  21. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Emperor Anak (OC) Does Bunny my Sensei"s family pet Mountain Wolf count? If so yes, but she's a sweet creature.

Least favorite task? Mine is listening to Outsiders trying to get permission to visit the Kawa Empire. What is it about 'isolationism' that beings don't understand? And no we do not spy on the rest of the galaxy!

Sent from my Rebel Base using Tapatalk

22. Raissa Baiard

Nov 22, 1999
    Ezra: Scrubbing carbon scoring off the Ghost’s hull. Why do I always get stuck with it? Somehow Zeb and Sabine manage to get out of doing the really hard chores. Isn’t menial labor like this why we have a droid? ...Ow! Chopper!

Ever reprogram a droid?

Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
    Lady_Misty, Ewok Poet and Findswoman like this.
  23. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    Brogus Hoove Rockblaster (OC): "I did not, but my father brought me a droid chip salvaged from Scarif and I used it in my lyceum project. Can't wait to see what happens!"

Do you have any repressed feelings that you have not revealed to anybody?

Raissa Baiard likes this.
  24. brodiew

Oct 11, 2005
    Lens OC: okay listen I can tell you this now because I've already explained it to Kayla. Wait, no. I can't. okay, maybe. no. just listen! there was a time back at the academy when Ben and I had a rift. I went all into it in my journal that master Tionne made me write. However that rift was related to his girlfriend Jysella Horn. I spent at least two weeks trying to convince him that I was not hot for his girlfriend. Now let me be clear. I was not hot for his girlfriend. I had a girlfriend of my own. but in the interest of all honesty, Jysella was/is...yeah, just cant say it.

Have you ever wondered who wrote the book of love?

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
    Findswoman and Raissa Baiard like this.
  25. Raissa Baiard

Nov 22, 1999
    Ronen Syndulla-Jarrus: Oh yeah, and then I wonder what kind of spice they were on when they wrote it. Because girls say they want a nice guy, but then they spend all their time chasing guys like that creep Dake Sana who plays fullback for the Loth-wolves—Yeah he’s got muscles like a bantha, but the bantha has better manners— or sighing over dark, mysterious types like Ben Solo (it’s the hair, I tell you. It’s got to be.)

What are you looking for in a significant other?