main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Characters Character Interview Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Cowgirl Jedi 1701, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Gahmah Raan

Gahmah Raan Jedi Master star 3

Feb 2, 2015
    Emperor Valkor (OC): "Do religions centered around what these mystics call Forceless count as non Force-related? I happen to be the religion in question's prime deity."

Q: If you are a Force user, is there any power you really don't like using (and not just for modesty reasons in the case of Jedi)?

Findswoman likes this.
  2. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    Teebo: "I don't like it when I have to convince others to do something, but with folks like Head Elder Kazak and Lumat, it's sometimes inevitable! When we were in the Twin Lakes Village, I had to do it for us to survive those heathens!"

Q: What are you most afraid of?

Findswoman likes this.
  3. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Kylo the Pirate (OC): never finding that Son of a Kath Hound and everything I have done being a colossal waste of time and resources; not to mention all the pain I have put my family through because of my actions.

Do you love your family?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Sorry, I didn't realize there wasn't a question here. *blush*

4. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    His Royal Highness, Prince Thrass, Age 3 (OC and Rhiannon's younger brother): 'course I do! I got a Mummy and a Daddy who wead my stowies and tayke care of me when I get sick. I got Weeanon, dat's my big sis an' she pays wif me and teaches me stuff and now Mummy's gots two babies in her tummy, and Daddy says dere gonna be twins- a boy and a giwl. Awso, I gots my Uncle Ewi and Uncle Yagow.

Did you ever do something as a child that you came to regret as an adult?

5. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    His Royal Highness, Prince Thrass, Age 3 (OC and Rhiannon's younger brother): 'course I do! I got a Mummy and a Daddy who wead my stowies and tayke care of me when I get sick. I got Weeanon, dat's my big sis an' she pays wif me and teaches me stuff and now Mummy's gots two babies in her tummy, and Daddy says dere gonna be twins- a boy and a giwl. Awso, I gots my Uncle Ewi and Uncle Yagow.

Did you ever do something as a child that you came to regret as an adult?

6. Gahmah Raan

Feb 2, 2015
    Balos Oiren (OC, AKA Armogeist): "I regretted it since ever doing it, but flaying my parents alive under threat of pain by Masochus. What I regret now is not standing up to him from the start. In hindsight, though, I probably would have gone on to just be another Sith Lord and wouldn't have seen the good of the Light Side, so mixed feelings there. Even though I wasn't able to give the old bastard the justice I would have liked, at least he's in a position where he's no longer a threat to anyone; and if what I heard about the Pool of Souls is correct, I think it will take its toll on his sanity eventually. Still, Argem keeps telling me not to indulge in schadenfreude too much, even against the man who ruined my life. But I'm getting off topic. Argem also taught me to be careful about going on tangents lest I get distracted from the initial subject."

Do you have any hobbies?

7. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    Mark Tantiss (OC): I like collecting war trophies from my battles. Mostly weapons or uniforms. I don't know if that counts as a hobby or not.

Question; Do you know how to swim?

8. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016
    Jar-Jar: Mesa Gungan. Wesa amphibians. Wesa all bein' mooey good swimmers since wesa bein' little babies.

Yousa ever bein' big bombad hero to somebody? Howsa that be feelin' to yousa?

9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Cowgirl Jedi 1701 [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Very good with the Gungan speak. =D=

Obi-Wan: I never felt like a hero although my exploits during the Clone Wars probably ranked me among the legendary ones. [face_thinking] I was just doing my bit to make things safe and peaceful and maintain some semblance of order.

Q. What planet would you love to visit again and which do you want to steer clear of?

Ewok Poet and Findswoman like this.
  10. Gahmah Raan

Feb 2, 2015
    Zolph Vaelor (OC): "I would like to visit Muunilinst once it's done recovering from the damage done by the Vong invasion. I would like to see what it's like before the Banking Clan reestablishes their presence there. On the other hand, I don't ever want to go back to Krantisi. Too many painful memories."

Q: Has anybody besides your loved ones considered you someone special for one reason or another?

11. Kyber Acyk

Kyber Acyk Jedi Master star 3

Nov 30, 2017
    Kyber Acyk (OC): I would say the slaves I rescued considered me to be someone special, since I did anything I could to free them and reunite them with their families.

Q: Did you ever get into fights with your sibling/s when you were a child?

12. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Kylo the Pirate: Yes, we used to argue all the time who's turn it was to help take care of what animals because we all wanted to do it. Of course we also argued who would get the farm after father passed on . . . as you can guess I didn't get the farm but neither did Nii-Chan and Lak-Chan. I gotta find that piece of Refuse and kill him!

How important are good friends to you?

13. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Han Solo: I used to think friends were defined as business contacts -- until I met Luke. He taught me what true friendship means by giving and inspiring a new form of loyalty. Started to not just look out after #1. And as for Leia -- well, let's just say, she taught me how to want another kind of connection.

Q. What was the happiest moment in your life for you?

Ewok Poet, divapilot and Lady_Misty like this.
  14. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    Blue Solo (OC): the happiest moment of my life was when Bree asked me to marry her. I had been asking her for about a year but she kept shooting me down, and after all we went through I finally realized she was right- we weren’t ready. But that night had been so perfect. It had been her birthday and we had had a great night and I didn’t think it could get better. We were sleeping in our bed and she had some dream or something. Then out of nowhere she woke me up to tell me she loved me and that she wanted to get married and it felt so right. I said yes of course. She fell back asleep. (She can do that. It’s like once a problem is solved she just goes onto the next thing never looks back.) but I just lay there, holding her, amazed that I ever got so lucky.

Question: everyone has troubles in their lives. Where did it start to go wrong for you?

15. Gahmah Raan

Feb 2, 2015
    Neur (OC): "It went wrong for me the day I was born. The early Nightsisters were very racist and intolerant of cross-breeding, and because of that, I don't remember what it's like to have real lekku. I bet they're much lighter than those dangling lumps of metal hooked up to my skull, but I'll give credit to Cid for making them lighter as time went on. Seriously, I have trouble imagining how easy it is for full-blooded Twi'leks to get around with two large, non-prehensile appendages on their heads. And their headaches probably aren't anywhere near as bad as mine."

Q: If you have a sexual preference, are you open to interspecies relationships?

16. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    Talon Tantiss (OC): Prior to dating my wife I was involved with a Zeltron. I also dated a Twi'lek and a Zabrak before. They are near human, so I am not sure if that counts as interspecies. I had a Bothan hit on me once, but I like a little less hair when it comes to my women, so that didn't go anywhere. To be honest, I prefer humans. But that was all before I hooked up with my lovely wife. None of my previous lady friends can compare to her beauty.

Question: What is the most annoying question that people ask you?

17. Raissa Baiard

Raissa Baiard Chosen One star 4

Nov 22, 1999
    Mara Jade Blayne: “How old are you?” Look, if I can handle the mission, if if I can slice the system—what difference does it make that I’m only seventeen? I’ve been slicing since I was ten and training as a Jedi since I was three. I can handle things, trust me.

Question: do you believe in “soulmates” or true love?

18. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    Gaven Seral(OC): Yes I do, I think everyone of us can find someone who truly loves and understands us. Though this is a big galaxy and there is a lot of darkness within it. So many people won't find their soulmate in their lives, or the universe might separate them. Though its worth searching for them anyway.

Question: How many different languages do you speak fluently?

Ewok Poet likes this.
  19. Gahmah Raan

Feb 2, 2015
    Gahmah Raan (OC): "Two. Krisharic and Basic, and since the second one is the galactic trade language, that's not saying much. Word of advice: don't ever try to speak Shyriiwook to anyone unless you're a Wookiee. Not only is it rough on the throat, you'll either look like a mental patient or you'll lose some limbs to another Wookiee. The last one's already happened to me five times, and the fifth time is not the body part you're thinking of."

Q: Do you believe in alternate universes? If so, what do you think is different from the one you live in?

20. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    Anjie Mencuri (OC): "Y-yes! There are multiple universes and some other Anjie Mencuri might complete the things I did not manage to complete in my lifetime and have more exciting opportunities to improve his life."

Does anybody consider you crazy?

Findswoman and BookExogorth like this.
  21. Raissa Baiard

Raissa Baiard Chosen One star 4

Nov 22, 1999
    Doran Blayne (OC): You mean besides my wife? :D

Tell me about your family. Do you have kids? Want them? How many?

22. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Mirax Horn: We have 2, and they're a handful. One girl and one boy. They're close enough in age that they drove each other crazy as younglings but now they're grown they're best pals.

Q. Who was your most influential mentor?

Findswoman and Ewok Poet like this.
  23. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    Ben Skywalker: At one time I would have said my cousin, Jacen. But now, I see how he manipulated me, and used me. Now I'd say my dad. It took us a long time to come to an understanding, but after traveling with just him, we've come to an understanding and I know I want to be more like him. I hope I can make him proud.

Q: If you could be another species, what would you be and why?

24. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Kylo the Pirate: I would say a Changeling but I can already change my face and skin tone. So I guess I would say Twi'lek since i would be able to get into more places and go beneaht people's notice so to speak.

Where would you live given the chance?

Ewok Poet and Findswoman like this.
  25. whiskers

whiskers Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 19, 2005
    Galen Wentlas: This... this is a tough one. I was born on Coruscant and raised there. I really loved walking around in the parks and military museums and I haven't been back since two years after the Empire came into power. And then there's Alderaan... My wife's homeworld and my adopted one. I mean, even if we do win this war, I can never go to Alderaan...

What is the funniest moment in your life?

Findswoman and Ewok Poet like this.
  26. Gahmah Raan

Feb 2, 2015
    Aiken Cremas (OC, AKA Arcidus): "After spending about four thousand years in cryostasis, it's hard to remember everything from that far back. But as far as recent events go, there was that time I set Valkor's cape on fire. For context, he was getting ready to eat me for refusing to follow his orders directly and he dared me to light him on fire, and Seferin told me to comply. So I obliged. It could have gotten me killed or worse, but it was worth it. Even Valkor seemed amused by it."

Q: What is the most horrifying moment of your life?

whiskers likes this.