main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH Character names on Lowca (Star wars Galaxies)

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Khamier_Sarin, Jun 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Khamier_Sarin

Khamier_Sarin Jedi Youngling

Jun 29, 2003
    Hey this is Ryan(Mike's friend) i was just wondering what all of your names are on galaxies? Mine is Khamier Sarin.

2. DarthSkywalker360

DarthSkywalker360 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    Hey, the meeting was awesome and I had a great time (except when banwook hit my eye with the lightsaber).

Also nice icon khamier.

3. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    Sorry about the balloon in the face Ryan, that was my bad. :) I must admit that you got the best of me in the lightsaber dueling Mike. :)

4. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    The cookout was great, and it was great to meet you Ryan!!
    I am Aiddiss Freelight on Lowca.

5. padawan_schlicher

padawan_schlicher Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    The cookout was probably the most fun I've had at a FF event in a long time, if not ever! Glad everyone else had a great time as well, and it was great meeting all the Dayton people. Welcom Ryan!!! Nice to have you on board.

My name on Lowca is Ufasi Gath see ya online and hopefully at the next event, which if everything goes well I'd like to have this coming sunday night just to keep tha ball rolling!

6. Darth_Tynaus

Darth_Tynaus Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    Hey guys, so how was the cookout? I missed due to a family vacation in Florida.I wish I could have been there though. As far as Galaxies go, I don't have the game yet, but I plan buying it soon.

7. Lady_Lucas

Lady_Lucas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2002
    Hi Ryan! Welcome to the boards! Mike I hope your eye is ok! :)

8. DARTHAUDITOR

DARTHAUDITOR Jedi Master star 2

Jan 10, 2003
    Hey everyone,

I just wanted to say it was great to meet everyone, and I plan on posting on both sites. If you all don't mind, I would like to attend meetings with both groups if possible and get involved in the fanforce more often. Lady Lucas, I am very sorry for hitting your ear with the balloon. Please don't send ludo after me.

9. DarthSkywalker360

DarthSkywalker360 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    The cookout was great and it defintely was the best meeting yet. Thanks for hosting the event Sean, and also a tip for dueling, you have to be more aggressive because it's easier to be offensive than defensive with the toy lightsabers.

10. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    Thanks for the tip Darth, I'll remember that next time we all get together for Dueling. :) My favorite moment had to be when AJ was in trouble and I tossed him a dead on the money throw with my lightsaber, Only Tommy Maddox could've done it better. LOL :)

11. padawan_schlicher

Mar 7, 2002
    That was cool! Then DarthSkywalker and I tied for the winner...not bad when it was Sean and I against like 5 or 6 red sabers!

We would love to have anyone from the Dayton boards posting here whenever you want! Feel free to come to our meetings whenever you want as well that's great will take you!

12. DARTHAUDITOR

Jan 10, 2003
    Sean,

You had to say tommy maddox, come on. If you are going to compare yourself to a bad QB at least pick Ryan Leaf.

13. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    Ryan Leaf! Now that's a little harsh, I didn't start yelling and crying at reporters after I was eliminated in the capture the flag..That's the only way I could be called Ryan Leaf. :)

14. CptCorranHorn

CptCorranHorn Jedi Master star 5

Oct 16, 2002
    long live the....uh....team that won

8-}

awesome cookout, we should definately have those more often

or, at least more capture the flag ;)

15. padawan_schlicher

Mar 7, 2002
    maybe we can find a place to do it at my appartment complex, there is some wooded area....hmmmmm *thinks out loud* hmmmmmm

16. Lady_Lucas

Lady_Lucas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2002
    We all had a lot of fun! Hey Darth_Auditor, I still can't hear out of my one ear....
    [face_laugh] just kidding!

17. DARTHAUDITOR

Jan 10, 2003
    Hey Lady Lucas I said I am sorry what more do you want. lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.