main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Character Surveys

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Ysanne_Isard, Nov 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kelly

Kelly Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 30, 2001
    Okay, here's my Corran one. I actually wrote this one before the Booster one, hence Booster's reply towards the end.

NAME: Corran Horn

NICKNAMES: Scourge of the Skies, (Booster sticks his head in and says, "CorSec." Corran ignores him.) Jedi Pilot, Death Incarnate (Gavin, walking by, interjects, "Co-creator of the Ego Powered Shields") and, I guess the Yuuzhan Vong call me jeedai, but don't they call all Jedi that? (Mirax walks in, grins wickedly, and yells, "Super Sexy Studmuffin!" before running hurriedly away. Corran glares, then sighs.)

SEX: Preferably often, and probably tonight, from the sound of that. (Corran grins.)

LIVING ARRANGEMENT: Well, our home has been moving around the past few years or so, but it's more or less wherever Mirax and I end up. Sometimes our kids live with us, too. (An annoyed tootle pipes up.) And, of course, who could ever forget Whistler? (Whistler lets out a satisfied beep.)

HEIGHT: Haven't measured it lately, but I'm vertically challenged. ("He's a shrimp!" yells Booster.)

EYES: Green

HAIR: Brown, with a little more gray in it than I want to think about.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?: Cops although, with all the organic technology stuff going on in the galaxy lately, I've been watching a lot of Babylon 5 lately. Thought maybe that would give us some hints on how to defeat the Vong.

WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?: I have one of those leftover Episode One mouse pads with Anakin Skywalker on it. What a cute little kid. Really makes one think when one looks at it, you know?

FAVORITE MAGAZINE: The issue of CorSec Quarterly where my dad was on the cover for bringing in Booster Terrik. (Corran turns around and shouts in the direction of the bridge, "And don't even bother looking for it, Booster, because you're never gonna find it!" Booster shouts back, "Oh, yeah, wanna make a bet, CorSec?")

FAVORITE SMELL: Napalm in the morning. Sorry, don't know where that came from. Uh, probably the smell of my wife's hair when she's in my arms.

FAVORITE COLOR: Green.

WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD: Knowing that someone has died because you failed. Like the day my dad died. It was a beautiful, sunny day. I remember it well. My dad said we were going to go on this easy stakeout...(Corran spends the next two hours relating his father's death, and has to be stopped before going on about Ithor.)

BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD: That one's tough. I guess it's a tie between when Mirax said she'd marry me and the first time I ever fully opened myself up to the Force. There are not words to describe either experience.

THINGS TO DO ON THE WEEKENDS: Spend time with my family, come up with another way to annoy Booster, go for a cruise in the X-wing, practice my Jedi training, go out to a cantina with the Rogues, go fight some bad guys, should I go on?

FAVORITE MUSIC: The Corellian Security Force Academy's graduation theme song. It brings back such good memories. It was one of the best days of my life. My father and grandfather were both there, you know. And they were both beaming with pride. It's a day I remember fondly, and everytime I hear that song, it makes me remember the look of pride on their faces.

WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THOUGHT OF WHEN YOU WOKE UP THIS MORNING?: Mirax and how lucky I was to be married to her.

DO YOU GET MOTION SICKNESS?: I'm a pilot in Rogue Squadron. What do you think?

ROLLER COASTERS DEADLY OR EXCITING?: After flying in an X-wing, a roller coaster can only be looked upon as boring. They do have a tendency to break down and claim lives, so I'd say they're more deadly than exciting, at least to me.

PEN OR PENCIL?: Pen. Pencils fade too easily. If my grandfather Nejaa had used pencil, I probably wouldn't have been able to make out most of his old writings.

HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE?: Well, we don't have anything so primitive as a phone, but I answer the comlink on one ring, if possible. Being both in CorSec and in the NR military, you just don't put off answering your comlink. People can die if you waste time answering.

F

2. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    NAME: Luke Skywalker

NICKNAMES: "Kid", "Skywalker" "Wormie" (Don't ask! :mad: ) and some private ones. ;)

SEX: Male

LIVING ARRANGEMENT: refer to Mara's profile

HEIGHT: 1.72 meters

EYES: blue

HAIR: dark blond with a few grays

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?: No time for television

WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?: what's a mouse pad?

FAVORITE MAGAZINE: Moisture Vaporators Monthly

FAVORITE SMELL: Mara's perfume

FAVORITE COLOR: blue AND GREEN

WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD: Almost losing my wife, Mara, to that darn Vong disease!

BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD: Holding my son Ben for the first time. :)

THINGS TO DO ON THE WEEKENDS: playing peekaboo with Ben, teach students

FAVORITE MUSIC: Ask Mara :D

WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THOUGHT OF WHEN YOU WOKE UP THIS MORNING?: "when is Ben going to say 'dada' "

DO YOU GET MOTION SICKNESS?: NO!

ROLLER COASTERS DEADLY OR EXCITING?: I am a farm boy. I find them deadly and really scary!

PEN OR PENCIL?: Blue Pen

HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE?:
    2 or 3

FAVORITE FOODS: Anything that Mara makes that doesn't get overcooked

DO YOU GET ALONG WITH YOUR PARENTS?: I never knew my real parents. My father died before I got the chance to know him.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN CONVICTED OF A CRIME: No. Unless falling in love with Mara counts. ;)

CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA?: HOT Chocolate !

DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE?: Mara rarely lets me drive. She heard about my exploits in the stone needle.....

DO YOU SLEEP WITH STUFFED ANIMALS?: .....

IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY KIND OF PET, WHAT WOULD IT BE?:

IF YOU COULD BE ANY TYPE OF ANIMAL WHAT WOULD YOU BE?:

THUNDERSTORMS, COOL OR SCARY?:

IF YOU COULD MEET ANYONE DEAD OR ALIVE, WHO WOULD IT BE?: My MOTHER.

FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK: I don't drink

WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN?: well, I never knew my actual birthdate.

EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI?:

GUYS-WOULD YOU GIVE UP YOUR SHIRT FOR A GIRL: For Mara, anything. :)

IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED, WHAT WOULD IT BE?:

IF YOU COULD HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT AND WHERE WOULD IT BE?:

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE?: Yes. WITH Mara.

DESCRIBE YOUR DREAM WEDDING: I already had it.

WHAT IS ON YOUR WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?: holos of Ben

IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL?:

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SNAPPLE?: Chocolate

ARE YOU A RIGHTY, LEFTY OR AMBIDEXTROUS?: Right handed

DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS?: what keys?

WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED?: Ben's toys, and those Noghri. *shrugs*

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER?: 9

WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?: My skyhopper. But Uncle Owen got mad at me for wrecking it.

WHAT IS YOUR DREAM CAR?: My x-wing

FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH:

SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU:

OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU SEND THIS TO, WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND TO IT: Fixer

3. Ysanne_Isard

Ysanne_Isard Jedi Master star 5

Oct 27, 2002
    [face_laugh] Kelly and Liz Favorite Magazine- Moisture Vaporators Monthly

4. New_York_Jedi

New_York_Jedi Force Ghost star 6

Mar 16, 2002
    NAME: Wes Janson

NICKNAMES:

SEX: [face_mischief]

LIVING ARRANGEMENT:

HEIGHT: slightly below average

EYES: brown

HAIR: brown

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?: no comment

WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?: what's a mouse pad?

FAVORITE MAGAZINE: Guide to adumari real estate

FAVORITE SMELL:

FAVORITE COLOR: Yellow and Black

WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD: MY attemprted Cremating. Hello, i wsn't dead yet...

BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD: Pissing off wedge

THINGS TO DO ON THE WEEKENDS: Vape skips, flirt with 9 year olds

FAVORITE MUSIC: "i know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, every bodies nerves, every bodies nerves..."

WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THOUGHT OF WHEN YOU WOKE UP THIS MORNING?: I shouldn't of drinken all that whiskey :_|

DO YOU GET MOTION SICKNESS?: Never!

ROLLER COASTERS DEADLY OR EXCITING?: fun

PEN OR PENCIL?: Red Pen

HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE?:
    I never answer my phone

FAVORITE FOODS:

DO YOU GET ALONG WITH YOUR PARENTS?: Nope, they kicked me out when i learned to talk

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN CONVICTED OF A CRIME: Well, i could've been convicted of Public indeceny...

CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA?: Strawberry!

DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE?: Yep

DO YOU SLEEP WITH STUFFED ANIMALS?: Lt. Kettch!

IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY KIND OF PET, WHAT WOULD IT BE?: Ewok!

IF YOU COULD BE ANY TYPE OF ANIMAL WHAT WOULD YOU BE?: Falleen...pheremones

THUNDERSTORMS, COOL OR SCARY?: cool :cool:

IF YOU COULD MEET ANYONE DEAD OR ALIVE, WHO WOULD IT BE?: THe emperor... i'd whoop him

FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK: Correlian Whiskey

WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN?: Zodiac?

EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI?: ick, vegetables :mad: ...lets just leave those to veggies...

GUYS-WOULD YOU GIVE UP YOUR SHIRT FOR A GIRL: let see, possibiltities where girl needs my shirt: Cold: I could think of a better way to warm her up [face_mischief]
    Wet: Lets get of these wet thingsm,, shall we [face_mischief]
    shirts off: what do you think [face_mischief]

IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED, WHAT WOULD IT BE?: juggler...

IF YOU COULD HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT AND WHERE WOULD IT BE?: nope

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE?: Yes. with my self

DESCRIBE YOUR DREAM WEDDING: get married :eek: the horror :_|

WHAT IS ON YOUR WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?: umm...no comment [face_mischief]

IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL?: Both

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SNAPPLE?: alchol

ARE YOU A RIGHTY, LEFTY OR AMBIDEXTROUS?: Right handed

DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS?: what keys?

WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED?: ...magazines...

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER?: 42

WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?: x-wing

WHAT IS YOUR DREAM CAR?: Super star destroyer

FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH: Skip hunting

SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU:

OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU SEND THIS TO, WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND TO IT: Hobbie, he's so boring :p

5. the_jedi_princess

the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    NAME: Kyp Durron

NICKNAMES: Kid. Jerk (by many). Jeedai (it?s a Vong thing). Kyppy (lets not go there)

SEX: Male

LIVING ARRANGEMENT: Wherever I park my X-Wing

HEIGHT: 1.77 meters or 5?10?. You could say that I really do look down on Master Skywalker.

EYES: They seem to change from day to day, but I would say that they are dark.

HAIR: Dark as well.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?: ?Celebrity Mock Ups?. They did a nice one of Master Skywalker [face_devil]

WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?: I have two. One with Exar Kun, the other with Jaina Solo in her mother?s gold bikini

FAVORITE MAGAZINE: ?Sublight?. It has everything you need to know about ships and fighters.

FAVORITE SMELL: A toss up between the sea and the smell that comes with the rain

FAVORITE COLOR: Violet

WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD: When Jaina Solo slapped me, and seeing her with Jag.

BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD: Making a new piece of space debris out of Vong

THINGS TO DO ON THE WEEKENDS: Lightsaber practice, flying practice, and throwing darts at pictures of Jagged Fel, Corran Horn, and Luke Skywalker. I also have Moruth Doole dolls that I burn, decapitate... well, you know the drill.

FAVORITE MUSIC: Anything with a strong baseline and a heavy beat.

WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THOUGHT OF WHEN YOU WOKE UP THIS MORNING?: Well lets see... Whom shall I fight with today and what remark could I use to rile them. Then I estimated how many Vong I?m going to kill today.

DO YOU GET MOTION SICKNESS?: I would say no.

ROLLER COASTERS DEADLY OR EXCITING?: Boring. If you want exciting, I?ll take you for a ride. If you want deadly, ask Anakin Solo on a bad day.

PEN OR PENCIL?: Whichever I can find, cause they?re never around when you need them.

HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE?: Are you talking how many times I let it ring out before I answer or what?

FAVORITE FOODS: Actually, I have a rather sweet tooth, so lots of ice cream and sweets for me. Oh, and a good stiff drink. Saving the galaxy can be rather stressful. And you can?t forget the caf...

DO YOU GET ALONG WITH YOUR PARENTS?: Well, the kind of died when I was little, but I got along with them okay. I didn?t agree with what they did though, but look where it led them!

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN CONVICTED OF A CRIME: I didn?t spend my early life on Kessel for nothing. But that was my parent?s fault. We were sent there as political prisoners during the Empires crackdown on civil unrest. Also, I have several murder charges against me for Carida, one for attempted murder on Master Skywalker, one for mental harm on Qui-Xux, plus theft of a vehicle (namely the Sun Crusher). The Empire, or Admiral Daala so it happens also, ordered for my execution for being in league with the rebels but I escaped. Then there are all those other crimes Borsk Fel?lya tried to pin on me over the years... well, you could say I have a rather impressive record, but hey! I?m a Jedi! And Jedi are untouchable (by the NR anyway).

CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA?: Whichever I get my hands on first

DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE?: Does the craft have weapons?

DO YOU SLEEP WITH STUFFED ANIMALS?: Uh... well... [face_blush]

IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY KIND OF PET, WHAT WOULD IT BE?: I like those crystal snakes. You don?t know they?re there until its too late.

IF YOU COULD BE ANY TYPE OF ANIMAL WHAT WOULD YOU BE?: What?s the most dangerous?

THUNDERSTORMS, COOL OR SCARY?: Definitely cool. You?ve gotta love the power.

IF YOU COULD MEET ANYONE DEAD OR ALIVE, WHO WOULD IT BE?: Anakin Skywalker. I heard he was pretty cool before he turned.

FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK: Whatever?s on hand, and so long as it?s strong. Not that I?m an alcoholic or anything.

WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN?: Leo. I?m the king of the jungle!!!

EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI?: Throw it out or ditch it on my mates. I hate greens.

GUYS-WOULD YOU GIVE UP YOUR SHIRT FOR A GIRL: Depends who the girl is. If she?s hot, and should her first name start with J and end with A, and her last name start with S and end with O... definitely

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.