main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Characters in Rebels, Who Will Show Up and Who Do You Want to See?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Slowpokeking, May 21, 2013.

1. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    Yularen is a must for me.

I would be curious to know if he's still a "good guy" that just strongly believes that Palpatine's Empire does what's best for the Galaxy, or did something happen to him to turn him into a "career man" that will just follow any order, no matter how awful, to advance his own position?

2. Thrawn082

Thrawn082 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 11, 2014
    1. Darth Vader.
    2. Ahsoka.
    3. Cad Bane.
    4. Palpatine.
    5. Obi Wan.
    6. Tarkin.
    7. Thrawn.
    8. Ventress.
    9. Quinlan Vos.
    10. Bobba Fett.

That's a good start as far a guest stars go.

3. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    Tarkin and Yularen are the best ideas this thread's had so far.

purplerain likes this.
  4. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Here is someone I would not want to see in rebels Jar Jar Binks.

5. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Oh I dunno.

I'm imagining a Jar-Jar and Zeb interaction right now.

This could be where the fun begins.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  6. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003

IMO, they made a misstep with Jar Jar in the films. Usually when I criticize the character in the Prequel forums, his supporters were quick to point out that the character is meant to be underestimated and that he proves to be a hero and don't judge a book by it's cover or judge Jar Jar by how he talks, etc.

But then in AOTC, he's the guy whose dimwittedness IS exploited by Palpatine to begin everything that ultimately culminates in The Clone Wars and Palpatine's rise to power.

The only thing that might make seeing the character again interesting is getting a chance to see how he sees things now? Does he realize that he got played and ****** up bad? Is he among the senators/representatives associated with the Rebellion? Does he just withdraw from public life all together in shame?

Are they going to try to give the character a means to atone? Or would he just be the same dimwitted, well meaning idiot, completely oblivious to the role he played and the Empire's evil?

Dra--- and Jedi Knight Fett like this.
  7. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    TaradosGon you missed the best prospect for Jar Jar in Rebels - Imperial governor and warlord. [face_skull]

8. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I love it I can see it know The rebels crew have to infltrate the Naboo palace and take care of the dictator of Naboo.:p

purplerain likes this.
  9. Thrawn082

Thrawn082 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 11, 2014
    I'd like to see Jar Jar show up, so that he can be promptly skewered by the Inquisitor.

10. Dra---

Dra--- Force Ghost star 6

Dec 30, 2012
    Nice foresight!

11. purplerain

purplerain Jedi Knight star 4

Sep 14, 2013
    Dodonna. He's clearly been around for a while.

12. SeinEwigerSchatten

SeinEwigerSchatten Jedi Padawan star 1

May 10, 2013
    Clovis should come back as a force ghost and beat the **** out of vader for making padme so sad, that she died of sadness...

Is it me or is PT becoming weirder every time somebody mentions it? :confused:

13. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    You seem to be going out of your way to bash the PT with every post you make. :confused:

KenobiSkywalker likes this.
  14. SeinEwigerSchatten

May 10, 2013
    Wait until i have watched Episode 7.

I hope for Abrams that he will make the best movie of his career.

15. mnjedi

mnjedi JCC Arena Game Host star 5 VIP - Game Host

Nov 4, 2012
    Actually I think it would be cool to sort of see a bounty hunting "Changing of the guard" as it were. How we get from Cade Bane and Sing to the motly crew Vader assembles on the executor.

I really want to see Zuckuss and 4-LOM.

16. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    I don't think Clovis could beat up Vader.

However--watching him try, only to be Force-choked within .2 nanoseconds, would make my day.

Revanfan1 likes this.
  17. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    [​IMG]

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  18. purplerain

purplerain Jedi Knight star 4

Sep 14, 2013
    and IG-88

mnjedi likes this.
  19. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    The ultimate kick in the teeth... "Ha! You thought when the Disneycaust came down the pike, the IG88 droid revolution DS2 core mind installation plot got flushed too didn't ya? Well nooooooo we've brought it back into canon in Rebels! Muahahahaha!"

Revanfan1 and mnjedi like this.
  20. superstardestroyer-1

superstardestroyer-1 Jedi Grand Master star 3

May 20, 2002
    I want Rex and Screed.

21. SeinEwigerSchatten

May 10, 2013
    Clovis will go berserk on Vader when he see PadmeĀ“s sadness.

Clovis stronk!!111

22. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    If Clovis had a brain he would attack Vader from a standoff position. Turbolaser from orbit, micronuke (something like a davy crockett) in his bedchamber activated by remote, that kind of thing.

But he'll probably idiotically attack him Mano-a-Mano and just get the force choke smackdown.

23. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Clovis could visit Luke and try to preempt the "I am your father" scene.

Luke will say "NOOOOO!" but instead of jumping down a reactor, he'll just shoot at him with his T-16.

Because Luke is pretty good at bulls-eye-ing womp rats, including those under two meters tall.

Darth Valkyrus likes this.
  24. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    I can't help it: I want to see my boys together: Dooku and Tarkin for the win! :D :p
    Ahsoka only to see her die.
    Vader as the Bull Dog we know in SW.
    Dodonna
    Garm
    Thrawn
    Gilad
    Bail

Just for curiosity's sake.

I do NOT want to see Ben though I expect it. :rolleyes:

Vader'sGoodHand likes this.
  25. Dameron

Dameron Jedi Master star 4

Apr 8, 2014
    I never formed much of an attachment to Mon Mothma or the other Rebel generals/leaders, and I don't really have all that much interest in the founding of the "official" Rebel Alliance, but it's pretty clear that Leia has been a thorn in the Empire's side for a while now. It would be cool to see where she learned to handle a blaster and how she first caught the attention of Vader and Tarkin. Who are, of course, the other two characters I'd most like to see.

It seems like Maul and Ahsoka would be useful just as kill-able lightsaber wielders, even apart from their story meaning, so it would be nice to have them even if only to make fights less predictable. I've got my fingers crossed for Vader to kill Maul and complete his destruction of all three other "Darth" title-holders we see.

I am fine with seeing Ben and Yoda. I am not invested in the idea that they just sat around getting old until ANH. Who they can meet/fight has to be carefully thought out, but I think a place can and will be found for them.