main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Characters in Rebels, Who Will Show Up and Who Do You Want to See?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Slowpokeking, May 21, 2013.

1. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    Darth Plagueis.

2. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Xizor rose after that.

3. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014

Ah I see but I don't see them bringing in to many EU characters.

4. JMaster Luke

JMaster Luke Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 7, 2000
    Was he leader during the events of clone wars? Not sure of his age but was he around then as a leader?

edit: Never mind. Others answered this.

5. Darth Doop

Darth Doop Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2014
    I still don't know why people want this theory to be true. I'd like a new villain for 7.

CoolyFett likes this.
  6. cunningj

cunningj Jedi Youngling

Oct 5, 2014
    Mara Jade would be a good choice.

We already seen with Ventress that the darkside assassin that isn't completely evil is quite popular with the general audience. Only reason I could see them not doing her is the pressure for later media to make her Luke's Wife.

Quick question in regards to EU characters are we limited to one's that existed in the rebellion era or is it more open. Just asking because the EU is part of Legends now and so not canon.

7. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I've always said that Mara was a great character before they made her Luke's wife.

If Disney/LFL could bring in only that early incarnation, it could be fun.

8. Sable_Hart

Sable_Hart Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 28, 2009
    As much as I love the man in my avatar, I don't want to see him. In A New Hope, the Emperor isn't seen at all, merely discussed. Given holograms and the holonet, he could have easily beamed into the Death Star conference room to chat with Vader, Tarkin, Motti, and the rest but didn't give enough ****s to do so. My impression is the Emperor doesn't talk to anyone unless circumstances really force him to. And if Kanan, Ezra, and the Ghost crew constitute enough problem to force him to address it... this show's gone too far.

9. cunningj

cunningj Jedi Youngling

Oct 5, 2014
    I mostly only know her as Luke's wife, but I would definitely want to see her more in her role as emperor,'s hand or whatever the canon equivalent of that would be.
    If she did redeem herself I would want it independent of Luke or any other character, just because she seems such like such a strong character. I think if we do see her and what role she plays may depend on what the skywalker/Solo family situation is in Episode VII.

As for my final wish her lightsabers would be similar to Marris's. I really want to see the tonfa lightsabers animated and it's unlikely a character obscure as Marris will make it from legends to canon

10. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    The Tarkin novel canonizes Yularen being an ISB Colonel. Maybe Yularen is Kallus's boss?

11. Darth Downunder

Darth Downunder Chosen One star 6

Aug 5, 2001
    Bail Organa
    Leia
    Cap't Antilles
    Mothma
    Dodonna
    Rieekan
    Wedge
    Vader
    Tarkin
    Motti
    Veers
    Ozzel
    Piett

Not all of these of course, but a few from this list.

Admiral Volshe likes this.
  12. Darth_Pevra

Darth_Pevra Chosen One star 6

May 21, 2008
    Those disruptors the ghost crew stole could easily go to Black Sun.

13. ayures

ayures Jedi Padawan star 1

Sep 24, 2014
    Han Solo being a former Imperial officer would be a cool thing to (re)canonize.

14. Trebor Sabreon

Trebor Sabreon Former Manager star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 15, 2010
    Eh, I never much cared for the thought of Han having ever served as an Imperial, myself. As much as I miss a great many things from the EU, this is not one of them.

I suppose it wouldn't drive me crazy if they decided to do it, but I just think Han is a more interesting character without that being a part of his past.

15. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012
    Don't want to see Han in Rebels.

Give him a spin off movie and tell the backstory there.

darklordoftech likes this.
  16. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    Yup. He's close to the top in the Coruscant Nights series, set shortly after Order 66, but he hasn't reached the rank of Underlord, or even Vigo (Underlord's immediate subordinates) at that point.
    Chewie was an Imperial slave in this era in the EU - which makes one wonder if he could have been on Kessel during Spark of Rebellion.

17. Kablob

Kablob Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 24, 2014
    If we saw Barriss Offee in this, I'd want her to be an anti-Imperial darksider who freaks Kanan the **** out. We've ready got one inquisitor, making her into one too just seems unimaginative. But I would rather anything with her not come from Rebels, since whatever her plot line winds up being it has to involve Ahsoka in a big way, so Rebels isn't really the place for it.

18. CoolyFett

CoolyFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    Great list. These are all people from the films correct?

Darth_Downunder likes this.
  19. Darth Downunder

Darth Downunder Chosen One star 6

Aug 5, 2001
    Yep. All should be very active in the Rebels time frame.

20. redlightning

redlightning Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 1, 2014
    I would like to see some of the inner workings of the Imperial Senate. It would be nice to see how it differs from the time of the Old Republic. How does the Emperor govern over them instead?

Something needs to be introduced as well to explain why the galaxy at large believes the Jedi to be traitors and to elaborate on Palpatine's old conspiracy of how they supposedly tried to overthrow the Republic and the only solution to handle them was pure elimination. Perhaps explore the Imperial propaganda and official narrative of how and why the Jedi are criminals to the Empire.

darklordoftech likes this.
  21. Darth_Pevra

Darth_Pevra Chosen One star 6

May 21, 2008
    Tarkin, I want to see Tarkin!!! Also other Imperials like Veers, Piett, Daine Jir and so on.

22. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012
  23. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    As long as we saw her "in training" (still a teenager, being prepared for her role of infiltrating the Rebels) I'd like it.

24. TrandoJedi

TrandoJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 4, 2011
    I'd like to see Sheev.

25. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    I want to see him too. But only in hologram form.