main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Characters in Rebels, Who Will Show Up and Who Do You Want to See?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Slowpokeking, May 21, 2013.

1. Thrawn082

Thrawn082 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 11, 2014
    Yeah one of the stormtroopers who reported to Kylo Ren after Rey's escape clearly had a female voice. And there were several FO bridge officers as well (as well as several other sprinkled around the film in different spots as well).

2. Darth Basin

Darth Basin Jedi Master star 5

Aug 15, 2015
    I don't like how the females were male specific armor. There hips and "front upper torso" must hurt after a long march in that man armor.

3. Thrawn082

Jan 11, 2014
    I'll take it over "breast armor" any day. I hate that, it just screams "we don't think that you'll get that this warrior is female unless we sex her up."

Skydoll and Dinos4Ever like this.
  4. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Seriously thats one of the only things battlefront did right.

5. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    I already pretty much know the groan-worthy reason why she will almost certainly never be featured in movies or TV.

A clue: It ties in with the reason why they called Korriban Moraband and wouldn't let Aurra Sing be seen to wield the Force on screen.

6. CT1138

CT1138 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2013
    Ugh, can't stand booby plates in armor. Makes about as much sense as bulgy crotch armor. Nobody's junk is that well endowed.

MandoArtist likes this.
  7. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

Your talking about the Rae/Ray thing right?

they have already done it with Wren/Ren

MandoArtist likes this.
  8. Sannom

Sannom Jedi Master star 3

Nov 14, 2011
    Nah, they won't say her first name on the show. Tarkin and Kallus don't have a first name as far as the show is concerned. Their first names are all "agent", "governor", "captain", "lieutenant", etc.

Bulgy crotch armor has something that booby armor does not, however : it was actually a thing in the real world.

9. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I just came up with this theory!

So keep in mind that in this theory Revan is a female in the NEU and had the time to build a Sith temple.
    The temple has the whole rule of two thing and who was the precursor to Bane with that idea? Revan.
    The temple also has this "risk oblivion" which seems more Jedi then Sith and guess what? Revan was a Jedi
    Malacore was also very important to Revan

MandaloreRex2015 likes this.
  10. The Mirificus

The Mirificus Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 25, 2015

Heh, well, that would explain the hesitation on Filoni's part to reveal a name right away. After that little Ezra-dark-side TV spot, I told a few of my boys that I thought the new canon was trying to make Revan a woman. I was greeted with shouts of anguish and accusations of blasphemy. Revan's got enough of a following that some people are married to his male-ness the way others are married to Thrawn's ethnicity.

11. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I find it funny because in KOTOR 1&2 his/her gender is never revealed.

12. The Mirificus

The Mirificus Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 25, 2015
    Oh, I know. The Revan-is-male thing was just some kind of "clarification" or "announcement" or something, wasn't it? But, it made it onto the wookieepedia, and try telling a middle schooler that what they read on the interwebs isn't 100% necessarily religiously true, and they'll pitch a fit. Funny creatures.

13. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    And Revan novel, and TOR video game. The novel gives him a son with Bastila, and Satele Shan from TOR is his descendant.

14. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Doesn't Satele have a son to?

15. Iron_lord

Sep 2, 2012
    Yup - Theron Shan. Interestingly - he's not Force Sensitive - it isn't always inherited.

16. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Well I mean that makes sense because of genetic traits and all, but force sensitivity must be dominant.

17. Iron_lord

Sep 2, 2012
    I could see it not being governed by usual rules.

Hethrir and Rillao from The Crystal Star were both Force-sensitive - their son wasn't - though that could be rationalized with "each parent has a recessive, non-sensitivity gene - and he inherited both of them."

18. Thrawn082

Jan 11, 2014
    Well Theron's father wasn't FS either (he was just an awesome Clone Trooper turned military leader). So perhaps like father like son in that regard.

19. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I always find it funny how similar the TOR armor looked to clone armor hell some of them sounded like they were voiced by Morrison himself. :p

20. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Kallus doesn't have a first name at all. Like, not even in reference materiel. Poor guy. Tiny bunk, no friends, and no first name either. :(

As for Rae, if they do want to say her name on TV, they can just pronounce it like "rye". Easy solution.

21. Jedi Master Scorpio

Jedi Master Scorpio Star Wars Television star 5 Staff Member Manager

Oct 24, 2015
    I think I want to see some of the Emperor's Hands introduced in Season 3.

22. HellasLEAF-Jedi

HellasLEAF-Jedi Jedi Master star 2

Apr 25, 2009
    *Spoiler*

Wow. I just want to say I loved the way they brought back Darth Maul. Or Maul in Star Wars Rebels. Such a thoughtful re-imagining of the character and so glad he is back in cannon. The finale in general was fantastic. Recently got into this show and it really payed off lol. This is an amazing show.

23. Thrawn082

Jan 11, 2014
    Well Maul was always a case of "massive wasted potential." He was like Vader in ANH if they'd never bothered to develop his character further. So the show's bringing him back and doing more with him was a nice touch.

24. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Although I think we can all agree that Maul was brought back to promote the 3D TPM.

25. Thrawn082

Jan 11, 2014
    I don't really care why he was brought back. I just care that he was. Oh and as for another character that I'd like to see, Yularen (since he's apparently Kallus's superior).