main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Characters in Rebels, Who Will Show Up and Who Do You Want to See?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Slowpokeking, May 21, 2013.

1. Darth Basin

Darth Basin Jedi Master star 5

Aug 15, 2015
    Didn't a model of Slave 1 appeared in the season 3 trailer?

2. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    No not that I am aware of.

3. JMaster Luke

JMaster Luke Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 7, 2000
    I see what looks like the Outrider in the season 3 trailer! Dash Rendar?? That'd be cool

4. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    Mara Jade ruled out in the Q&A.

5. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Nope just the same model and no Dash

6. CoolyFett

CoolyFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    So Thawrn is showing up? Cool don't know much about him but I'm glad they are bring him into the Rebels-OT timeline. Maybe some Boba Fett will show up now.

7. Twain

Twain Jedi Master star 3

Aug 12, 2014
    Xizor.

But it depends on the duration of the series itself. If S3 is the last Rebels season (as is rumored...) then Xizor and Black Sun should be held off for another project.

But if Rebels ventures into S4 or 5, then introducing the underworld elements into the Rebels narrative would enrich the story and provide a lot of different and intriguing storytelling possibilities. In that case, Xizor and Black Sun would not only give the series another shot in the arm, but it would reintroduce another already recognizable villain from the Legends material and contribute to the broader Star Wars story.

Xizor would be well received and his introduction would open up a lot of different possibilities for a different future TV series or anthology film after Rebels concluded. And it would just be fun for the fanbase. For awhile now, LFL has wanted to dive deeper into the criminal underworld, and what better way to do it than with iconic Xizor and the largest organized crime syndicate in the galaxy?

8. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Maul controlled Black Sun in TCW, so a Maul-Xizor alliance wouldn't surprise me.

9. Twain

Twain Jedi Master star 3

Aug 12, 2014
    Honestly, a Maul-Xizor alliance doesn't excite me...at all.

Much rather see Xizor introduced as a strong autonomous villain. Maul really doesn't need to be in everything.

10. JMaster Luke

JMaster Luke Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 7, 2000
    Yeah I'd love to see Xizor. His species was in clone wars so why not have Xizor. By the way how do they pronounce Xizor. If they can just bring back Xizor and Mara Jade and maybe Kyle Katarn I'd be really happy. Those were my favorites from the EU (Thrawn as well but we know he's coming back)

11. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    All I need now will be Cody vs Rex! And then I'll be happy

Also Twain how they talked at the panel made it seem like there is going to be another season

Sixes and Twain like this.
  12. Twain

Twain Jedi Master star 3

Aug 12, 2014
    Good! I didn't know that. I'd read rumors that Rebels might end in S3, but I'm really hoping for four or five seasons before the torch is passed to the next series.

If Rebels does a season or two beyond this one, I think it's really going to end up being an amazing series.

13. CoolyFett

CoolyFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    I still hope to see some of the Rebel generals from ANH and ESB. Imperials too. I don't know anything about the EU, but this Thrawn guys name has been around for some time now. I know he was the baddie after Palpatine in the books, but I never read any of those books.

darklordoftech likes this.
  14. Thrawn082

Thrawn082 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 11, 2014
    Since we're getting Thrawn now, I REALLY want to see Rae Sloane show up. She'd be perfect for his second-in-command/protégé. Also Piett and Veers as more junior Imperial officers could be cool to see as well.

15. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    I'd like to see her show up as well. Especially since it would be a given for her to encounter Kanan and Hera again. That would be amazing.

16. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    And also interested because Rae becomes the Grand Admiral after Endor.

darklordoftech likes this.
  17. Darth Basin

Aug 15, 2015
    It's was in fact a Temple Guard mask.

18. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
  19. Darth Basin

Aug 15, 2015
    So Thrawn is the only GA now? There were 12 in Legends I think. Also Thrawn dies during the GCW now?

20. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Back in Legends there was only 1 and at the moment we don't know if Thrawn dies during the GCW

21. PCCViking

PCCViking 6x Wacky Wednesday Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Jun 12, 2014
    We need to see Rae Sloane: she has encountered Kanan in a novel and the Kanan comic series (working with the Grand Inquisitor). She could be Thrawn's second-in-command, or at the very least, provide him with information regarding Kanan.

22. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Grand_Admiral/Legends

Appointment

Appointed unexpectedly by Emperor Palpatine at the New Year Fete Week celebrations of 2 BBY, the twelve Grand Admirals were the most senior officers of the Imperial Navy and answered directly to the Emperor, or his authorized executors, in all matters.[1] The creation of the rank was widely recognized as a means to increase the Emperor's direct control of the Imperial Military.
    The initial cadre of Grand Admirals, called the "Circle of Twelve" by Palpatine, consisted of Martio Batch, Nial Declann, Octavian Grant, Josef Grunger, Ishin-Il-Raz, Afsheen Makati, Danetta Pitta, Peccati Syn, Miltin Takel, Osvald Teshik, Rufaan Tigellinus, and Demetrius Zaarin.

23. Sudooku

Sudooku Jedi Master star 4

May 31, 2014
    I imagine force-ghosts of the Dark Side to require a sacrifice from time to time in order to stay "alive". But they can not change planets or systems easily like Yoda's force-ghost can. They have to enter a space-ship like any living being to travel. But because they are invisible usually, they don't have to pay for such a ride.

Sometimes I wonder if Freedon Nadd's force-ghost travelled together with Exar from Dxun to Yavin IV inside the Starstorm One like Obi-Wan's force-ghost did with Luke aboard the Millennium Falcon.

24. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    The Son I remember was able to teleport by transforming & vanishing into a fire ball or something.

25. Sixes

Sixes Jedi Master star 2

Apr 5, 2016