main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Characters in Rebels, Who Will Show Up and Who Do You Want to See?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Slowpokeking, May 21, 2013.

1. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    But...but my budget. :p

MandoArtist and Sixes like this.
  2. Sixes

Sixes Jedi Master star 2

Apr 5, 2016

Don't worry, after Zillo get's done with Lothal they'll only have to animate a barren landscape.

3. Orrelios

Orrelios Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2005

I would definitely like to see Xizor. I read Shadows Of The Empire last month (great book) and he was an interesting character that would work on Rebels since the Black Sun organization and the Falleen species have been established in the new canon and not only that but with him they would have a major antagonist who is not directly affiliated with the Empire which would add some further diversity when it comes to the villains.

Twain likes this.
  4. The Mirificus

The Mirificus Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 25, 2015
    Yeah, we were introduced to, then backed away from, the criminal element in Rebels. The debt to Vizhago didn't end up being so threatening, Hondo and Azimorigan come across as clowns rather than serious criminals. The Black Sun would therefore be most welcome, especially since we've already got a connection via Ketsu.

That said, what do you think their basis for antagonism vs. the Ghost Crew would be? I get that individual bounty hunters would want to collect on Our Heroes, and some of them might be Black Sun operatives, but what stake -- if any -- would a man of importance like Xizor have?

5. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Xizor stands a pretty good chance I suppose, especially that the Black Sun and the Galactic Empire have formed some kinda unofficial alliance which was true back in the EU. Am more curious of what occurred to them and how Maul views them, or if that is ever touched upon.

I would like Teräs Käsi to be re-canonized. Sabine looks like she could be trained in the art, would be an Ok retcon to explain why she's so good, or the Stormtroopers so bad.

Vegeta Daimo likes this.
  6. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    Is that a martial art?

7. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    Here.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Teräs_Käsi

Vorax likes this.
  8. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
  9. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    You're welcome. :)

Cushing's Admirer likes this.
  10. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    There you go.;)

TheSilentInfluence likes this.
  11. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    If they bring back Xizor, I can easily seem him playing both sides against the middle regarding the Ghost crew and the Empire.

For example, they could go to him, maybe asking for help or information regarding Maul's plans. He "helps" them, but also gives the Empire information about the crew's activities, because I'm sure the Empire would also want to make sure Maul is dealt with permanently.

12. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    Well who wudda thunkit. ;)

revan772 likes this.
  13. DARTHLARS

DARTHLARS Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    I want to see Mara Jade doing light work as the Emperor's Hand. Just a short glimpse of her so that we know she is brought into canon would be enough for me.

You can't yank Thrawn into canon without Mara Jade. You just can't.

14. Sudooku

Sudooku Jedi Master star 4

May 31, 2014
    I would like to see Admiral Rae Sloane. It would be nice to see her animated on screen too and not only in Comics (Kanan - The last Padawan) or just being described in novels like "Aftermath". It would be interesting to watch how she will react to Kanan's blindness after she described him to be her hobby and even formed a temporary alliance with him to knock out Count Vidian.

iPodwithnomusic likes this.
  15. Darth Basin

Darth Basin Jedi Master star 5

Aug 15, 2015
    Piett, Veers, Ozzel, Jerjerrod, Screed and Palleon! Like at a meeting where Thrawn wants the best & brightest!

CoolyFett and revan772 like this.
  16. Jedi Master Scorpio

Jedi Master Scorpio Star Wars Television star 5 Staff Member Manager

Oct 24, 2015
  17. CoolyFett

CoolyFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    Yes yes yes more OT background characters please and flesh them out a bit. Ozzel and Jerjerrod would be great.

18. Kualan

Kualan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 2008

Ozzel? Among the best and brightest? Behave now... :p

Deliveranze and Force Smuggler like this.
  19. Darth Basin

Darth Basin Jedi Master star 5

Aug 15, 2015

Well how else we going to find out without a test from Thrawn? :D

20. SyndicThrass

SyndicThrass Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 25, 2016
    Zaarin, Baron Fel, Krennel....

21. WattoIsAJedi

WattoIsAJedi Jedi Youngling

Sep 22, 2016
    Could use some Starkiller action, they already got Sam Witwer on the cast...

22. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    Seems to me like Kanan's already filling General Kota's niche.

lookameatbag and Sudooku like this.
  23. Sudooku

May 31, 2014
    Iron_lord: ... and Maul is supposed to fill Starkiller, eh? But better to have them both. If DF does not even decide to let Starkiller take on Maul this time. Whow! That would be a lot of heavy weight EU-characters in Rebels indeed!

24. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    Hadn't thought about that - but in a sense, he is a little Starkiller-ish, but with Palpatine rather than Vader as the "evil father figure who raised him, then turned against him".

Instead of uniting a Rebellion, Maul creates a Shadow Collective - but he does go on to use it against Palpatine and Dooku in Son of Dathomir.

Ventress could also be said to be "The Starkiller to Dooku's Vader" - perhaps even better, since she ends up being redeemed and dying.

Sudooku likes this.
  25. Sudooku

May 31, 2014
    Yep, in Sean Williams' novel, Starkiller is redeemed to die in the fate-duel too. That's the dilemma for characters who are not supposed to show up in the main movies. Starkiller's later clones don't count IMHO. And I don't want Ventress-clones either.:rolleyes: