main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Characters in Rebels, Who Will Show Up and Who Do You Want to See?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Slowpokeking, May 21, 2013.

1. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    No one wants clones of already existing characters unless its Jango

2. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    Being from Finland I would find that extremely hilarious if Teräs Käsi would be mentioned :p

I would be perfectly ok with any clones if their purpose is not to bring dead characters back or something like that. If Empire would re-start cloning project with some template and do modified clone troops for imperial elite corps or something- why not- they don't have to be Jangos. but if cloning is used to recreate dead characters it's obviously not very good story wise and pretty dumb.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  3. Grievpalpy75

Grievpalpy75 Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 31, 2015
    I would love to see Tagge and why the Rebels are "dangerous to your Star Fleet , not to this Battle Station".

Darth Basin likes this.
  4. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I mean they've destroyed plenty of imperial ships.

Darth Basin likes this.
  5. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    Yeah that line is so odd anyway Tagge being General and Motti Admiral:p Even though in SW-galaxy Generals seem to command awfully lot of fleets... anyway that is obviously like a reference to some specific situation Tagge has been in.

I would love to see Mar Tuuk.

6. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014

I think Motti was being sarcastic. His later comments indicate he doesn't think much of the Rebellion's chances.

7. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    Yes but it does also work if Tagge has personal experience of rebels- of course could be that he just gets more easily scared of reports of rebel activities.

8. CoolyFett

CoolyFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    Taggi and Motti should definitely be fleshed out in the Rebels-TCW canon. I'd like to see them presented how some of the background Jedi from the PT were fleshed out in TCW.

darklordoftech likes this.
  9. Grievpalpy75

Grievpalpy75 Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 31, 2015
    I would like to see Riyo Chuchi again or Baron Papanoida

Darth Basin likes this.
  10. Sudooku

Sudooku Jedi Master star 4

May 31, 2014
    Sate Pestage and Sly Moore helping Palpatine to flesh out his evil scheming.

The successor of San Hill as the new head of the IGBC would also be inspiring.

darklordoftech likes this.
  11. panki

panki Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2016
    I want to know what happened to Cad Bane and Embo....wish at least one of them would appear in Rebels.

12. Sudooku

Sudooku Jedi Master star 4

May 31, 2014
    Lux Bonteri to ask Ahsoka if they are still fiancees. ^^

panki likes this.
  13. Orrelios

Orrelios Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2005
    The show needs some bounty hunters, no matter if it's ones from the movies, TCW or brand new ones.

panki likes this.
  14. black_saber

black_saber Force Ghost star 5

Apr 4, 2002
    i would love to see prince xizor in rebels. Can you imagne thrawn and xizor together in some of rebels episodes? That would be dope.

DaddlerTheDalek likes this.
  15. SyndicThrass

SyndicThrass Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 25, 2016
    With Xizor it's surely a matter of "when" and not "if"....all the conditions are right for his inclusion.

16. black_saber

black_saber Force Ghost star 5

Apr 4, 2002

Lets hope we can have a shadows of the empire animated film that the fans have been wait for 20 years. I doubt that it will happen, and if anything, We are more likely going have an old republic TV show on Netflix if they listen to the fan petition

I signed it and hope all other fans on the board signed too.

17. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Filoni said we would most likely not see Bane, but this is Filoni we are talking about.

18. Ewan Tibbetts

Ewan Tibbetts Jedi Padawan star 1

Nov 13, 2016
    What canon characters would you like to see make an appearance in Rebels? I'd like to see Doctor Aphra be involved in an episode or arc as a villain. Legends cameos are for a different thread as they would probably dominate the conversation here.

EDIT: merged into preexisting thread

Ahsoka's Tano and Darth_Voider like this.
  19. Chris0013

Chris0013 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2014
    Cameo as in traditional cameo like we got with Chopper in Rogue One or guest appearance where the character is around for the episode??

If we are talking traditional cameo...I would love to see Han and Chewie as patrons in a bar that Hera and Kanan walk past....no lines at all....they are just in the background. Besides them...BoShek and Jaxxon....with a greeting passed between them.

20. Darth_Voider

Darth_Voider Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 4, 2015
    I would also like an Aphra appearance (I'm curious how she would look as an animated 3D character), but I'm also afraid that they won't get her character right. But if they handle her as well as Vader, I'm all for it.

21. Sow

Sow Jedi Knight star 1

Jul 2, 2015
    Jabba. Meeting with that other Jabba.
    Other than that dr Aphra as a villain (she can "help" rebels at first to "help" the crap out of them later) who would actually will win against rebels (robbing some significant part of medical stuff/big part of their other supplies or something like that).

Ewan Tibbetts and Darth_Voider like this.
  22. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    [​IMG]

And yes, she's canon.

23. Ewan Tibbetts

Nov 13, 2016
    If Ahsoka is back too then this would make a ton of sense.

I meant cameo as in an episode were they show up. Sorry to pollute the definition if I did. I like the idea of Cantina characters showing up in the background from time to time but Han and Chewie is a bad idea. Showing their location at a specific time could mess with stories about them not yet told. Jaxxon isn't going to have his own standalone movie.

24. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014

Ahsoka's already made her mark (however brief) in Rebels. If she's not dead, I'd be perfectly content in either comic or novel form. Barriss' fate; however, has not been determined whatsoever. IMO, it's a wasted opportunity if she's completely forgotten about. I remember way back when in the "Rise of the Old Masters" episode, a few of us were speculating that Barriss may have had something to do with Luminara's demise.

Darth_Voider likes this.
  25. Ewan Tibbetts

Nov 13, 2016
    Ahsoka's Tano The "Barris and Ahsoka meet again" story could be one that takes place between Rebels and E. K Johnston's book. Then again it makes much more sense if the Empire executes Barris. :(