main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Characters in Rebels, Who Will Show Up and Who Do You Want to See?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Slowpokeking, May 21, 2013.

1. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I mean from a certain point of view we already have.

2. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Mako Sardeen will appear instead.

Valorum seems to too old and retired to play a part in galactic affairs and his importance I don't think survived the clone war era storywise. I guess they could make him either a staunch Palpatine supporter or a rebel sympathizer and supplier. I think maybe other members of his house could be potentially interesting in SW. An early draft for Star Wars had Valorum as a Sith.

The Maul mini-series and the Thrawn novel could potentially re-canonize some characters of old or create new interesting ones or both.

3. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    I see what you did there. :obiwan:

4. Meeko Ghintee

Meeko Ghintee Jedi Master star 3

Mar 6, 2015
    Rotta the Hutt. Preferably as some Ali-G-esque wanna be gangster who is an embarrassment to Jabba.

my kind of scum, Snax Rebo and DAH like this.
  5. Thrawn082

Thrawn082 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 11, 2014
    I don't know if the show will last long enough to get there, but if it does then I could see some of the new characters from the Han Solo movie showing up maybe. Perhaps whatever character Emilia Clarke ends up playing (assuming that she survives the movie of course).

6. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Oh I am sure the show will be around by 2019

7. black_saber

black_saber Force Ghost star 5

Apr 4, 2002

Plus.there is talk and.rumor of a third animated.star wars tv show.as well.

8. Chris0013

Chris0013 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2014
    This would be interesting.

9. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I have a feeling that Rotta has already shown up in Canon again. in Aftermath life debt. Someone finds a young Hutt and wants to raise them to take Jabba's place, but not be evil.

10. T7-01

T7-01 Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 11, 2016
    I always wanted to have Winter back in canon. I really liked her desgin and her role. But I guess we won't see her after we didn't see her in the Leia Comic or in Rebels. But I still have hope :')

PCCViking likes this.
  11. Meeko Ghintee

Meeko Ghintee Jedi Master star 3

Mar 6, 2015
    Jar Jar. Cause I'll admit it, I actually like Jar Jar. I think the prequels are an incoherent mess that failed miserably to tell the story of Anakin's fall, but that wasn't Jar Jar's fault. He's comic relief. If the rest of the movies worked better, I don't think people would have disliked him as much. Plus, as I think other people have pointed out, he could have an interesting role in the rebellion as the person who is responsible for Palpatine's rise to power. Intra-Naboo politics that come with him would be an interesting angle too. Would the Naboo as a people fond of peace and democracy assent to the Empire, or do the benefits they reap from having a fellow Nabooian(?) in the seat of highest power overshadow that? Where do the Gungans fall in that? Does the anthropocentric Empire mistreat them? Have they returned to isolationism?

12. Erkan12

Erkan12 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2013
    He was already a nuisance in TCW... He has nothing to do with the Rebels, unless Jar Jar joins to the Rebellion, which I don't want to see that happen.

lookameatbag likes this.
  13. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    Tbh, I think we won't see anyone from the old EU now.

More likely to bring in new canon characters - particularly from Rogue One and Imperials from post-ROTJ.

14. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #2 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
    Still want to see Cad Bane (if he survived TCW), Embo, Garm Bel Iblis, Boba Fett, and Galen Marek.

15. DAH

DAH Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 7, 2017
    Cad Bane, Embo ....it's been to long since we have seen them, would also be happy to see a brief appreance by Emperor Palpatine in full twin lightsaber duel mode, and I believe a visit to Maz's castle wouldnt be a far stretch for the rebels also, as it would tie in nicley to The Force Awaken's, and throw in Endor and The Ewok's..

16. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I don't want Palpatine to ever use his lightsabers after ROTS

TheMechanical0ne likes this.
  17. Drewdude91

Drewdude91 Jedi Knight star 3

May 21, 2011
    I don't want Valorum as a Palpatine supporter. I'd prefer he be a Rebel sympathizer if he showed up. After all, Palpatine screwed him over. I'd imagine he knows that. He did in the old canon.

I think it's a shame that they had to conclude Ventress' story in a book. I'd rather it happen in Rebels.

18. Snax Rebo

Snax Rebo Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 1, 2017
    I can be remembering wrong, but I believe he used it on Ryloth in the Lords of the Sith book. It wouldn't have mattered because Vader and 2 ERGs were the only people around to see it, but anyone wanna confirm that he didn't just use lightning?

DAH and Darth Kickass like this.
  19. Darth Kickass

Darth Kickass Jedi Master star 3

Aug 3, 2013
    Snax Rebo likes this.
  20. Snax Rebo

Feb 1, 2017
    Thought so. I remember a line about Vader being surprised he's using it.

As for who I want to show up in Rebels? Two words: Dr. Aphra. Or Rae Sloane. Either or will do. Captain Brunson was a huge tease on the animation team's part, but I'm glad it wasn't Sloane. She wouldn't have lost. :D

21. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Sloane meeting Kanan again would be great.

Snax Rebo likes this.
  22. Snax Rebo

Feb 1, 2017
    I know, right! Their chemistry in AND is so good!

23. Mother_Talzin

Mother_Talzin Jedi Master star 4

Aug 23, 2014
    If they kill off Maul, I want to see Mother Talzin's ghost usher him into the spirit realm. Hopefully he will have peace in the netherworld since he didn't find it in life.

PCCViking likes this.
  24. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    So the last two people I want to see on my list that I have not already are Cad Bane and Cody maybe if we say it enough Filoni will do it? :p

25. SupremeLeaderTrump

SupremeLeaderTrump Jedi Youngling

Jan 26, 2017
    Han Solo and Chewbacca. I wanna see them doing their smuggling business. Maybe not with the rebel alliance, but with the Ghost Crew, or personally with Ezra or Zeb, or the Hutt Organisation. I don't how the plot would play out with them, as long as their allegiance is not to the rebellion yet (not until ANH). I'd like to see Han being asked to join the rebellion but refuses to maybe because he was skeptical about it about something, or simply he didn't care about it at all.

I'd like to see a cameo of Admiral Piet and Colonel Veers before they reached their respected ranks.

starocean90 likes this.