main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Characters that should or may be in NJO

Discussion in 'Literature' started by dytkomobile, Dec 12, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kz1000_jay

kz1000_jay Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 11, 2001
    Still, I want to see an Ewok jedi..."
    ------
    "Yib yub, Master Luke..."

2. Gandalf the Grey

Gandalf the Grey Jedi Knight star 6

May 14, 2000
    Cole Fardreamer ? One of the best X-Wing pilots in the galaxy.
    Jaxxon ? One of the oldest fan favorites.
    Jacob Nive ? This old could infiltrate the Peace Brigade.
    Edda Gast ? She could work with the Vong to create Super-Ewoks.
    I-Five ? The only droid in the galaxy half as cool as Artoo-Deetoo. There?s got to be something he could do.
    Dannik Jerriko ? Wouldn?t it be cool to see him assassinate some Vong?
    The entire Zeltron race! ? Forget the Aing-Ti. These people would show the Vong how to have fun!

3. palpatineson

palpatineson Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 7, 2001
    Answering Avalon69's question about Aing-Ti monks, they were a group of force users introduced in Visions of the Future who did not use the dark or light side of the force, but instead saw the force as a rainbow of colors. They kicked the crap out of a pirate group attacking a secret planet.

4. loontexas

loontexas Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 12, 2001

I-5 was mindwiped at the end of darth mauls book.

i think the reason we havent seen boba is because of the movies and bobas role in them. they dont want to touch his character until they can delve deeper into it from what lucas writes. the same as for why we havent heard about naboo, the gungans or the nemoidians (other than in prequels).

i have this crazy idea that perhaps boba, whos obviously in his late 60s early 70s by the time of NJO, has cloned himself to create a son, similiarly as jango fett did with him, and that there will be a new fett in the galaxy for the new jedi in the galaxy.

5. Gandalf the Grey

Gandalf the Grey Jedi Knight star 6

May 14, 2000
    loontexas: Yup. And the Aing-Ti have gotten just one throw-away line in the NJO. I was being sarcastic.

The Mighty Gonk and Ewok armies!

6. Darth Ludicrous

Darth Ludicrous Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 25, 2000
    Cole Fardreamer wasn't an X-Wing pilot... he was a mechanic. A toung kid, a character who had a lot of character despite not a lot of screen time in a single novel.

7. dytkomobile

dytkomobile Jedi Youngling

Oct 19, 2001
    i like the idea of a new clone off Boba Fett for the NJO era.

Just saw a post on Winter and thought i'd add her to the list, where the heck is she?

To add to the debate about dark jedi, in my oppinion there is no such thing as a complete light jedi or a complete dark jedi, everyone is a grey jedi, its just the particular jedi's preference of good or evil. but nobody is all good or all bad. i really don't see where the debate is coming from in NJO. i mean luke won't fight the vong to save millions, but he didn't hesitate to kill somewhere around 50 sentient beings to save Han when he was captured by Jabba in ROTJ. i just think that this dlemna comes out of nowhere at a time when it is least needed. would u rather come out alive with a few jedi knights wavering to the dark side or would u prefer to be dead or enslaved while preserving ur light jedi for no reason.
    besides isn't a part of a jedi's training learning how to fight and kill when necessary to preserve life without using anger or other tools of the darkside. If they can't fight than how can u call them guardians.
    i dont get it,
    dytkomobile

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.