main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Characters that time forgot?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Bravo, Jan 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I would use the timelines, but I don't have the time to read it all. Plus, I think it is better getting information directly from the Literature forum and fellow users.

2. Valiento

Valiento Jedi Knight star 7

Mar 19, 2000
    Most of us believe that one should go out and read the things for themselves rather than relying on us for second hand information. The original sources, and EU synopses are infinnitly more detailed than any forum poster can give, and much more interesting.

Makes me wonder why you are are in need of such information in the first place that you don't go out and read written word?

3. HerkMondo

HerkMondo Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 8, 2002
    I havent been reading the recent novels, so i dont understand what people are saying about Fett. What has happend to him?

4. Valiento

Mar 19, 2000
  5. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I haven't read a lot of Star Wars novals yet.

What is limbo?

6. Valiento

Mar 19, 2000
    "Webster: Main Entry: 1lim·bo
    Pronunciation: 'lim-(")bO
    Function: noun
    Inflected Form(s): plural limbos
    Etymology: Middle English, from Medieval Latin, ablative of limbus limbo, from Latin, border
    Date: 14th century
    1 often capitalized : an abode of souls that are according to Roman Catholic theology barred from heaven because of not having received Christian baptism
    2 a : a place or state of restraint or confinement b : a place or state of neglect or oblivion <proposals kept in limbo> c : an intermediate or transitional place or state d : a state of uncertainty"

7. Knight1192

Knight1192 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 5, 2000
    Actually, wasn't Ulic merely mentioned in DE issue 5? Being mentioned and actually appearing are two seperate things. Now if we'd seen an image of him in the holocron, that would still be a kind of mention, a visual mention. However, a visual mention is at the same time an apperance, where as a simple mention is essentially saying that they exsisted or still exsist. Which would mean that if we didn't get any visual of Ulic in DE issue 5, then his first actual apperance wasn't until later, either when the first of the ToTJ comics came out or in a DH special.

8. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    This is getting real good. You people know a lot! I maybe only know 25% of what you guys know. Keep up the great work!

Keep on posting information as you find information on these lost characters of time. I will also try my best to dig up information on these characters.

9. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    This thread is not dead people. There is still a lot of unanswered questions. Plus, hey we might find out something about a character we never knew about.

10. Black_Hole

Black_Hole Jedi Master star 4

Dec 27, 2001
    Sorry I can't help, I don't really know alot about SW.

11. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    That is okay. This thread is to help people know more about Star Wars characters, and find out what they have been up to latly.

12. Genghis12

Genghis12 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 18, 1999
    Black_Hole, do you know they have a "Black Hole" icon now? :)

13. DVader316

DVader316 Jedi Knight star 7

Feb 18, 2000
    Yeah, these new icons are sweet ! :D

14. Jedi Merkurian

Jedi Merkurian Future Films Rumor Naysayer star 7 Staff Member Manager

May 25, 2000
    Whatever happened to Admiral Drayson & Alpha Blue?

15. DVader316

DVader316 Jedi Knight star 7

Feb 18, 2000
    Im not sure where it is mentioned, JM, but Im fairly certain that in one of the post BFC books it is mentioned in passing that Drayson has retired.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.