main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Characters who need a hug

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by ST-TPM-ASF-TNE, Jun 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cmdr_Gabe_E

Cmdr_Gabe_E Jedi Master star 2

Dec 26, 2003

I WOULD HUG PADME IF SHE WOULD GET HER FACE OUT OF BAIL'S PANTS AND REALIZE THAT HER HUSBAND'S A FREAKIN PSYCHO.

LM*AO!!! I *knew* there was something going on between those two :p!

2. Dark Lady Mara

Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 19, 1999
    So, since we've moved on to that sort of embracing, can I hug Vader now? [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

3. Tabula Rasa

Tabula Rasa Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 8, 1998
  4. Kyle Katarn

Kyle Katarn Force Ghost star 6

Jul 10, 1998
    Aayla needs more than just a hug, 27 hour romp in the sack with me is more like it.

That said, both Grevious and Vader are in serious need of a hug and some anti-depressants.

5. Dark Lady Mara

Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 19, 1999
    I hope all of you who want to hug Aayla would do it before and not after she got 66'ed. :p

6. Sauron_18

Sauron_18 Force Ghost star 5

Apr 1, 2005
    Im not sure about 66ed but I'd 69 her any day :p

7. Cmdr_Gabe_E

Cmdr_Gabe_E Jedi Master star 2

Dec 26, 2003
    So, since we've moved on to that sort of embracing, can I hug Vader now?

LOL!!! YEAH, i'm thinking of "hugging" dooku in THAT way too ;)! teh yummers! *is insane*

Im not sure about 66ed but I'd 69 her any day

Palpatine: Execute Order 69!!!

*all the Clonies HUG Aayla and fanboys have a field day*

8. manolo-ryda-5

manolo-ryda-5 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 1, 2005
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'D HUG ANAKIN IF HE WOULD JUST STOP TREATING PADME LIKE HIS PERSONAL WHORE. He could at LEAST treat her like a slut! Let's face it, we all know that a slut is definitely not as bad as a whore. Maybe because it's so proper. When someone says, "You're a slut!", it's certainly not as bad as being called a "whore". I don't know what it is but when you're called a whore it makes you feel dirty, it's like you need to go home and wash or something.....

9. starwarsagent

starwarsagent Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 4, 2004
    I wanna hug Jar Jar and tell him im sorry for the hate other fans have given him over the years.

10. manolo-ryda-5

Jun 1, 2005
    IF PADME WOULD JUST COME UP FOR AIR EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE FROM BAIL ORGANA'S PANTS SHE SHOULD SEE THAT HER ANAKIN'S A PSYCHOTIC BASTARD WHO CHOKES HER LIKE A PIMP DOES A FILTHY WHORE AFTER THE LABOR DAY DISCOUNTS. SHE PROBABLY IS A SKANKY SLUT WHO SERVICES THE SENATORS. IF ANAKIN CAN BANG THAT IN LESS THAN A WEEK AFTER NOT SEEING HER IN 10 YEARS, WHO KNOWS WHAT SHE'S BEEN UP TO...

11. manolo-ryda-5

Jun 1, 2005
    SHE'S A ROYAL WHORE.

12. starwarsagent

Jul 4, 2004
    OMG i cant believe you are talking like that about Padme. she was an innocent child in TPM and probably never been with a man before. she was in love for the first time with anakin. she was a good nice woman. something you dont see around these days.

13. manolo-ryda-5

Jun 1, 2005
    SHE'S A SEDUCTIVE SLUT. Any thoughts?

14. starwarsagent

Jul 4, 2004
    dood, STHU! how can you say that about padme? are you just somekind of troll or something?

padme was sweet and innocent and beautiful.

15. COMMANDER76

COMMANDER76 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 12, 2005
    Anakin needs a hug, but he's a child killing scumbag so skip it....actually yoda needs one as well as obi wan....hell sidious needs one too after his prized apprentice is reduced to handicapped status on mustafar.....padme needed one too....hmmmmm i pick padme [:D]

16. manolo-ryda-5

Jun 1, 2005
    I'm sorry for my sudden extreme outburst of Padme bashing, but I can't believe her sudden lack of bravado. We've all seen her throughout TPM and AOTC acting like a freakin warrior princess but now she's acting like she has to have Anakin at all costs. I'm just upset at how she lets Anakin treat her that way, like a common whore. Not even a Senatorial whore! Ok,ok but in all seriousness now: She's a very beautiful senator and can probably be loved the way she deserved. Notice how her last words aren't even concerning her children! She just names them and dies. She's too busy thinking about that freaky, crazy ass, son of a *****!(and no, I'm not calling Shmi a *****, it's an expression.)

17. manolo-ryda-5

Jun 1, 2005
    In fact, Padme has definitely shown some skanky qualities! She screwed all the other candidates for ruler of Naboo. How else can a 14 year old get elected...She wanted to let Palo drill dat ass but he refused and became an artist. Probably after realizing that she would grow up to be a superficial whore who would be continually bitched by a Sith madman who would leave her for several months on end without calling and only show up on Coruscant to screw her, then jet with Obi-Wan.(You see how when he meets her he's only concerned about feeling on her sexy ass, but she stops him. After she gives him the news of the pregnancy, you see how he's not as happy....LOL)

18. starwarsagent

Jul 4, 2004
    manolo ever considered theraphy? When one begins to think all woman are whores then you have to really look into it.

Talk to your mom.

19. -ChewieLewie-

-ChewieLewie- Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 20, 2005
    uhhh... Aayla? Who else would I wanna hug? Whats wrong with u people?

20. manolo-ryda-5

Jun 1, 2005
    When Sidatine says, "Do it for me m'lady. Losing you would be....unbearable" he's just saying to do it for me because you didn't let me get some. And losing you would be unbearable because the Senate requires your...um...services.;)

Who knows that She and Obi-Wan were doing when Anakin comes over and asks, "Obi-Wan was here earlier wasn't he?" and she says, "Oh, he was just worried about you. He says you're under a lot of sress." [face_whistling]

And when Obi-Wan goes to see her, he wants a piece of that ass. But when he sees that she got knocked up and says, "Anakin's the father, isn't he? I'm so sorry." he means, "Well I would duff your brains out but my best friend already got you pregnant. I'm so sorry you won't be getting to try a little Obi-Wan. [face_not_talking]

Oh yeah, Mon Mothma was also a dirty stupid spoiled whore.

21. manolo-ryda-5

Jun 1, 2005
    And her daughter's even worse.....

She was an incestuous whore who wanted to screw Luke's brains out until she realized it was her brother and that Han Solo was a lot musclier.

She screwed Tarkin, Captain Antilles, Biggs Darklighter, Boba Fett.

She was Lando's personal bitch while in CLoud City on Bespin....

She's a whore...
    :D

22. manolo-ryda-5

Jun 1, 2005
    No, I don't think all women are whores! That's highly insulting and it's insane for one to think that females are sluts.

And my therapist was a whore in the Hunts Point section of New York City for 13 years....

23. -ChewieLewie-

Jun 20, 2005
    Please explain to me whats going on right now lol

24. PrinceHector

PrinceHector Jedi Youngling star 2

May 29, 2005
    Please explain to me whats going on right now lol

It appears this thread has lost the discussion that its meant to have... so I shall try and get it back to topic.

Yoda - All those Jedi Deaths. I wish I could tell him that Palps will LOSE and DIE rather VIOLENTLY and the Jedi Order shall be reborn!!! :)

25. -ChewieLewie-

Jun 20, 2005
    Yeah Ki Adi Mundi needed one too. He was like the nerd of the jedi council.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.