main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

W.VA CharCon 2007

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by TheHistoryFollower, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheHistoryFollower

TheHistoryFollower Jedi Youngling

Jun 25, 2007
    CharCon 2007 dates have been announced!

CharCon will take place on Saturday and Sunday October 20 & 21. We will once again be at the Charleston Civic Center, but will be in a different hall (closer to the main lobby, easier to get in and our of plus more room!).

Things are starting to roll, so watch www.charcon.org for more information!

Also, if you got this, you probably attended last year. We want your feedback! If there is something you liked, didn't like, would have changed, want more of, want less of and so on, let me know. Simply reply to this message and tell me what you think.

We are actively accepting game requests. If you want to play it at CharCon, let us know and we will do our best to make it available.

We are also looking for Game Masters who want to run games at CharCon. Watch the website for more information on running games.

2. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    Very cool. I see some Star Wars D20 and Star Wars Mini action is planned on the Saturday during the event!

3. TheHistoryFollower

Jun 25, 2007
    Those are from last year. Nothing is up yet. You can make requests though.

4. Darth_Raptor

Oct 21, 2002
    Oh my bad! Well I'd like to see some Star Wars D20 action :)

5. TheHistoryFollower

Jun 25, 2007
    I was made RPG Coordinator for CharCon, so I'll see about getting some Star Wars D20 or any Star Wars games. Of course if you want to run a game or two yourself that's great as well.

By the way they're working out deals with different fan groups in WV where you can get a table to promote your group and deals on group discounts for passes in exchange for the group running games and donateing to their raffle. Thought I'd let you know.

6. Darth_Raptor

Oct 21, 2002
    If any of you guys are going to this event, please post here. I unfortunately cannot make this event because I have prior plans (I will be at the NASCAR race that weekend) and before I realized the conflict I was really looking forward to going! I've played many of these types of games in the past and I would like to see some of you who have not tried this genre to at least go for a day and see what you think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.