main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Charity Banquet w/ the FCJK!

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by JaxAnakinSkywalker, May 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JaxAnakinSkywalker

JaxAnakinSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2006
    I'm reaching out to the other Fanforces that would like to meet some of the guys from the FCJK, and we can do something great together! We have done some awesome things for charity, most of them being in costume, but now we have the chance to show what we're made of! I have loved it when we have gone to the Ronald McDonald House and Wolfson's Children's Center. Unfortunately, these guys are not asking us to dress up, but I think we still send the right message out doing this. This is for a good cause.

The Guardium Ad Litem are a volunteer group that take their free time that get to know minor kids, along with their families and even go to their homes, just so they can be an independent voice for the child in a court case.

The law firm I work for is hosting a banquet to thank these guys for the work they do. The banquet will be on Thu, May 25th, from 6-9pm, in Jacksonville, FL. The firm is looking for about 15 volunteers to work at the banquet (no costumes) setting up, running food, and doing a little clean up.

It's a great cause that I thought the First Coast Jedi Knights, and all the FanForce Groups, would be perfect for. I need to have the people before I can tell them yes, and I would love for all of you to be there! If you want to get to me faster, and you want to do it, email me at jaxanakinskywalker@yahoo.com. I'll give you more specifics if you choose to show up and meet the rest of the FCJK!

2. darth_terak

darth_terak Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 5, 2005
    hey i'm all 4 it but quick question whats the fcjk?

3. ChissGoddess

ChissGoddess Jedi Master star 3

Jan 29, 2004
    first coast jedi knights...

And I think that's a great idea...I would love to do it...but my final dance recital is that night. >_<
    Especially considering that I live in St. Auggy I'd love to team up with the fcjk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.