main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Charity Screening

Discussion in 'Archive: Miami, FL' started by Rogue 23, Nov 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rogue 23

Rogue 23 Jedi Master star 1

Jul 15, 1998
    Here is an email I got from the people hosting the May 12 charity screening of Episode III.

You got the right information. Miami Children's Hospital Foundation has been selected by Lucas Film as one of the ten charity nationwide which will host the premiere of Star Wars Episode 3 - Revenge of the Sith. The movie premiere will be taking place on Thursday, May 12th. However, the theater location of the premiere in Miami has not yet been determined. Once we get word from 20th Century Fox, then we will make that announcement as well. I would be happy to add you to the list of interested parties for this event and keep you informed. Please provide me with all of your contact information so that I may add you to our database.

In the meantime, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me via email or call the office at 786-268-1822.

Thank you,
    Ivette

Ivette R. Diaz
    Director of Marketing & Community Relations
    Miami Children's Hospital Foundation

2. ArthurClavin

ArthurClavin Jedi Master star 1

Jun 23, 2003
    As a resident of Miami, FL and a socially-conscious person, I am VERY interested in this opportunity.

Thanks for posting this information.

AC

3. arthurclavin2

arthurclavin2 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 27, 2003
    ArthurClavin (above) would have enjoyed the charity screening very much, but fate had to intervene.

He was involved in a car crash that simultaneously killed his wallet and any possibility of affording tickets to the event.

He'll be with the masses May 19th.

AC2

4. DarthKoRnRawker

DarthKoRnRawker Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2005
    HEHEHE!!!
    The price for those tickets doesn't help out much!!! $500 for a general admission!!!! >.< That hurts!!! :(

5. elric300

elric300 Jedi Youngling

Dec 28, 2004
    Greetings all,

I believe the location for this is going to be at the AMC Aventura 24, in North Miami Beach. That iswhat my sources have told me.

Can anyone confirm this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.