main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

South East Charleston, SC

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Hama, May 1, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    Welcome to the newest city on the boards, Charleston, South Carolina. Since Shave_The_Ewoks was able to round up a few friends from the area (five total), that's more than enough to start a new city forum. Good luck to everyone over there. Perhaps you'll be able to become the next "official" chapter (if Atlanta or Tampa doesn't get there first, that is).

2. quigon70

quigon70 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 11, 2000
    so that's how they get certain cities on there i know one member from my town

3. Hama

Jun 14, 2000
    When the boards were first made, we started with the major cities in each state (as many as we could think of). Obviously, we're going to miss a few cities, some of which have large groups of fans. We'll be glad to create additional forums, assuming there is demand for them.

4. elanrai

elanrai Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 6, 2000
    Congratz Charleston! Looking forward to seeing you all as the next new chapter here in FanForce land! ;)

5. Shave_the_Ewoks

Shave_the_Ewoks Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2001
    Thanks.
    I'm working on starting FanForce here. I've talked to PalpantineFan and JediRouge9 and a friend who has not offically registered yet. Hopefully, we will have a FanForce Charleston soon.

6. Hama

Jun 14, 2000
    Great! Keep me posted on how things are going.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.