Charleston Star Wars Fans Unite!

Discussion in 'Charleston, SC' started by palpatinefan, May 2, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. palpatinefan Jedi Knight

star 1
    We finally got our own board listing! I know there are more Charleston SW fans out there, because I meet you on the street all the time. Login and post your name and email here. Maybe we can all get together for an Episode II party.
  2. Shave_the_Ewoks Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hi!
    You already know I'm a Charleston fan, but anyway. I'm here

Lrdcalerab@aol.com
  3. motf-jan Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hi, I'm here too in Charleston! I know of a few more. We definitely need to get something going. Do you know that the Green Dragon over by the Charleston Ice Palace has a large room they use for gaming tournaments. Maybe we can get some people together to watch some fan films, etc. Or just meet at Barnes and Noble for coffee and light discussion?
    Janet
  4. baldylox Jedi Padawan

Hello! I'm in Charleston too. It's hard to find many people that collect/are interested in SW down here. Does anyone here collect the vintage line of Kenner toys? I'd love to see if anyone does. Drop a line to my email.
  5. motf-jan Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hi, I've been collecting since 1977 so I have a few vintage toys. Unfortunately everthings boxed up at present till I can convert my garage into a Star Wars room. Hope to do it before the end of the year. I'll have to have a Star Wars party and invite all the Charleston folks to come.

Anybody from Charleston going to Dragon*con? If you need any info, LMK. I am the co-director of the Star Wars program track.
    We plan on having a fun time.
    Thanks,
    Janet
  6. Akela9 Jedi Knight

Hi Folks,

Is there a fan club for the Charleston area? I'm interested in finding out more.

Akela9
  7. motf-jan Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hi:
    There isn't one right now, but maybe we can get a FanForce club started here in the area. I'm right in the middle of Dragoncon planning right now, but after Labor Day, I'm game for putting together a get together. I'd like to see if we could arrange a Star Wars day at the North Charleston 10, or perhaps get the Special Effects movie to come to the IMAX.

If any of you from the area plan on coming to Dragoncon this year, please come by and say Hi and maybe we can make plans.
    Thanks,
    Janet
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.