main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Char, NC Charlotte Fan Force, our photographic history...

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by TuskenFan, Aug 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TuskenFan

TuskenFan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 5, 2005
    Ok, here is a link to a Photobucket page set up to document any meetings, get togethers, charity functions and the like. I will be bringing my camera to all functions to take pictures. If anyone else takes photos at a function and wants to have their photos included in our photo album then just send me a copy and I'll get it posted ASAP. The first event that is listed is Party On The Plaza. A few of us got together to see my friends band perform. In the group photo it is, from left to right, Jada, me, StarreNite and her brother, who is not a member of the group... yet... [face_devil] The rest of the photos are of my friends band Gypsy Heart. The next set of photos are from the SW Character Summertime Tour. Jada and I were the only ones who were able to make it, except for SpookyKid, the CR from Winston-Salem, who is in the background somewhere wearing trooper armor. So, check the photo album occasionaly because it may be updated. If there is going to be a big update then I will announce it here. Enjoy...

Charlotte Fan Force Photo Album

2. TuskenFan

Jan 5, 2005
    Alright. The Photobucket page has been updated with a couple of pictures from this morning's Meet The CR meeting. Enjoy...

3. RidingMyCarousel

RidingMyCarousel Jedi Master star 6

Feb 20, 2002
    Want old pictures of the group or nah? I've got a whole bunch of 'em.

4. Darth_Julio

Darth_Julio Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2004
    TK-2970 give me ur email and i send you a bunch of pic from episode 3 opening !!!

5. RidingMyCarousel

RidingMyCarousel Jedi Master star 6

Feb 20, 2002
    Yeah, I've got a lot of those from the line party. And the Episode 2 line party we had. And all the other events from way-back.

6. TuskenFan

Jan 5, 2005
    James go ahead and send me whatever you have. If you have dates, locations and names for them that would be great. Thanks... and let me know if you need my e-mail address too...

7. Darth_Julio

Aug 18, 2004
    im going to make a better logo ok ?

8. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    [face_plain]

:(

:_| :_| :_| :_| :_|

I made that! [face_frustrated]

9. Darth_Julio

Aug 18, 2004
    lol sorry i meant a new version of it lol sorry if i hurt ur feelings lol

10. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    My feelings are fragile and delicate! :p ;) [face_clown]

11. TuskenFan

Jan 5, 2005
    Ok, another update has been made to our Photobucket page. I have uploaded pictures from the Revenge Of The Sith midnight screening last year. Thanks to everyone who showed up for the event and special thanks to DarthJulio for the pictures. Enjoy...

Charlotte FanForce Photo Album

12. HanSolo485

HanSolo485 Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2005
    Woohoo! im in there!!!!

13. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    That hologram Leia is too funny [face_laugh]

14. TuskenFan

Jan 5, 2005
  15. TuskenFan

Jan 5, 2005
    Ok, another update. This was from the Discovery Place 25th Birthday celebration. The Carolina Garrison of the 501st was asked by Discovery Place to participate in this event and we were asked by the 501st to help them out. So, check out the pictures here and enjoy...

16. TuskenFan

Jan 5, 2005
    Alright everyone, another update. It's a small one from the Book Club meeting. Click here and enjoy...

17. TuskenFan

Jan 5, 2005
    Ok, here is another update with pictures from the CFF Christmas Party on Saturday. I hope everyone had as good a time as I did.

Clicky...

18. Jedi_528

Jedi_528 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2006
    Actually it was fun. I enjoyed that refreshing walk (and dance) amid the lighted sidewalk!

19. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Ok, another update. Here is a link to the photos from our January Book Club Meeting for Revenge Of The Sith. You can also see a few pic's from the November meeting. Enjoy...

Clicky...

20. TuskenFan

Jan 5, 2005
    :mad: Dang it! :oops: I really need to make sure to log Jada out and myself in if I am going to post something... [face_frustrated] [face_frustrated] [face_frustrated]

21. TuskenFan

Jan 5, 2005
    Ok people, for those that missed it here are some pic's from the February Book Club Meeting at our new "home", the Beatty's Ford Road Library. We had a great time and it looks like this is going to be a great place for us to meet. So, see y'all next month on St. Patty's Day when we discuss the awesome book, Darth Bane...

Clicky...

22. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    I got all emotional when I looked at these photos and saw current photos of Jada. It just sometimes is not enough to have the phone.. I miss having her in the same room. Very much!!

23. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Since there is plenty of me I say we just cut me in half and send one half back to Tucson. :p ;)

24. TuskenFan

Jan 5, 2005
    Ok, I know it's been almost a week and a half since the One Man Star Wars Show but I was waiting until the food and money was delivered to the Second Harvest Food Bank because they were going to give a tour of the facility and I wanted to get some pictures of that. So, here it is... finally... the photos from our first charity event...

Clicky...

25. TuskenFan

Jan 5, 2005
    Greetings everyone! Here is another fabulous update. I got some pics from StellarCon 2007 and from the March Book Club meeting for Darth Bane... enjoy...

StellarCon 2007

March Book Club

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.