main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Char, NC Charlotte FanForce T-Shirts

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by TuskenFan, Sep 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TuskenFan

TuskenFan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 5, 2005
    Ok everyone. We are finally going to do this. Professionally silk screened t-shirts with the CFF name, logo and web site address. We got the ok from Lucasfilm for our logo. We will start taking orders now and will be taking orders for approximately a month, just to give everyone time to get their orders in. They will be black shirts with white lettering/logo. It will look like the image below but the writing for the web site address will be changed just a little so it is a bit easier to read.

[image=http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y165/TK-2970/Room/tiewinglogo.jpg]

Now for the prices. I found a pretty good place and the prices are reasonable. Sizes small thru XL would be $9.20 each. For every size above XL add $1.50. So if you need an XXL it would be $10.70 each, XXXL would be $12.20, etc. We can get sizes as large a 6 XL. These prices are if we order a dozen shirts. If we order more, like two dozen, the price would be less. I also looked at the shirts to check the quality, they are a good quality, pre-shrunk cotton shirt.

Since every one is pretty local we will distribute the shirts to you in order to avoid shipping charges. If it is necessary to ship to someone I will find out what the cost would be.

If you are interested please send a PM to me and I will put you down on the list. You can PayPal the money to LadyJadaMarnew at gmail dot com. When you PayPal you'll have to type in who you are sending it to exactly the way I have it written here. You can also pay by money order, if you are going to do this please let me know in your PM to me so I can provide you with my address. I will set a deadline for money to be received no later than October 15th. Once the order is placed I'll have an idea how long it will take to get the shirts.

Alright, this should be fun. I'll be looking forward to hearing from y'all. [face_peace]

2. jhc36

jhc36 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 19, 2003
    yeah i'll definately do it... i'll just need to wait a couple weeks to get my next pay check.

3. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    [image=http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n290/CharlotteFanForce/englibeshtshirt.jpg]

I redid the letter. What do you all think?

4. TuskenFan

Jan 5, 2005
    Yeah, I think that looks better... =D=

5. TuskenFan

Jan 5, 2005
    Just bumping this so people don't forget.

6. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Up!

Guys, you're killing me here. I've sent out messages galore and no response.

[face_skull] DON'T MAKE ME BREAK OUT SITH WENCH [face_skull]

7. Jedi_Stardancer

Jedi_Stardancer Jedi Youngling

Aug 12, 2007
    No don't break out Sith Wench (Mawahawahhhh). Ok give me a Medium size shirt. Can I give you the money at Monstore con next weekend? If the Rogue Squadron ones EVER come in maybe you can bring that with you too. Ordered that one like last April...things are slower here LOL! And sorry I didn't get with you sooner on this...been really really busy and plus internet probs...so, don't like whip out your blaster or anything...:p

8. TuskenFan

Jan 5, 2005
    No problem. I know how things are. We just want to keep on people about this so we can make our deadline.

9. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    I'm going to PM ZOO and ask her to send it so that I can give it to you. Sorry.

10. TuskenFan

Jan 5, 2005
    Ok, I have you added to my list. 1 shirt, size medium.

jhc36, I need to know if it's just one shirt you need and what size you need.

Erelannon and roydh I need to know if you are going to order shirts.

11. roydh

roydh Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 18, 2007
    yes give me 2 xxxl shirts i can pay you at monstorecon

12. TuskenFan

Jan 5, 2005
    Will do. I just added you to the list.

13. darkladypurplepencil

darkladypurplepencil Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 16, 2006
    i'd love to, but i've got like zero dollars in my checking account... maybe i'll be able to afford it some other time...

Farrell

14. andyf

andyf Jedi Youngling

Dec 15, 2006
    Sorry it has taken me so long to reply to this message. Put me down a XXXL shirt. I can pay for it at monster con.

15. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Okie dokie! :D Looking forward to seeing you. [face_dancing]

16. TuskenFan

Jan 5, 2005
    Alright dude, I got you on the list for 1 XXXL shirt. Looking forward to seeing you Saturday.

Also just to make it easier for everyone, here is a breakdown of the prices for the shirts. Remember, for everything over an XL add an extra $1.50 for each X and the sizes go up to 6XL.

Up to XL: $9.20
    XXL: $10.70
    XXXL: $12.20
    XXXXL: $13.70
    XXXXXL: $15.20
    XXXXXXL: $16.70

17. jhc36

Mar 19, 2003
    i'll take a large... but i wont be able to attend monster con. my brother is getting in from oregon this week and we're heading down to the beach this weekend... so i'm not sure when i could pick up the shirt...

edit

alright... sent the money... let me know if it didn't work.

18. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    It worked! :D

Thanks Jonathan! :D

19. TuskenFan

Jan 5, 2005
    Providing that everyone else is able to get their money to me by Oct. 15th I will be placing the order that week. I am not sure how long it will take for the shirts to get done, but I am sure we could stop down at Underground Games one Saturday that you will be there for SW Mini's to drop off your shirt.

20. jhc36

Mar 19, 2003
    yeah that would work and i would appreciate it. we'll figure something out.

21. TuskenFan

Jan 5, 2005
    Just bumping this and letting y'all know that I am extending the final date for payments to be in. We will be accepting payments up until Thursday, Oct 18th. I will be placing the order the next day on the 19th. Any last minute problems, can't get payment to us in time or something like that, PM or e-mail us and we should be able to work out something for ya. Payment when shirt is received or something like that.

22. SithLordAura

SithLordAura Jedi Youngling

Oct 5, 2007
    Awesome, I definitly have to get one of these! :)

23. roydh

roydh Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 18, 2007
    toally forgot about the money at monstorecon can
    i give it to you at hickory con and dont be shy
    because i will forget sometimes:p

24. TuskenFan

Jan 5, 2005
    If Jada ends up going, then yeah. I have to work and won't be able to make it.

I am also entending the time, only bacause I will not have the money to cover the set-up cost until next pay day. I just made a house payment and will be broke until the 25th. So all money needs to be in by the 25th, the order will be placed on the 26th.

25. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    *bump*

If anyone wants one and hasn't ordered yet please PayPal me! We are ordering on Friday!

Here is the ordered and paid list:

JediStardancer - paid - medium
    jch36 - paid - large
    royd - paid - (2) XXXL
    andyf - paid - XXXL
    cricket - paid - large
    Sithling - paid - small
    TK-2970 - paid - XXXL
    Jada - paid - XXXL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.