main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Char, NC Charlotte FanForce T-Shirts

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by TuskenFan, Sep 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RidingMyCarousel

RidingMyCarousel Jedi Master star 6

Feb 20, 2002
    If you do a second batch of them, let me know, I'd buy one.

I'm not a fan of black t-shirts, though, so maybe a green or brown? :p

2. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    There will be a second run of the shirts in the future. :) However, if anyone wants to order a shirt still paypal me ASAP because we can

***UPDATE***

The artwork is at the printers. They need to "vectorize" [whatever] the artwork and then will go to print.

However, the guy who does this just had a family emergency so it will be a few more days until he can get this done. Once it is done it should be 2 weeks until we get the shirts done so we should have shirts in time for the book club meeting on November 17th.

3. roydh

roydh Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 18, 2007
    sounds cool

4. TuskenFan

TuskenFan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 5, 2005
    The good thing about having them vectorize the artwork is later if we decide to do something besides t-shirts, say travel coffee mugs, bumper stickers, drinkings glasses, banners, magnets, etc., we can because the image will be ready to go. Also, once the silk screen is made for the t-shirt's we don't have to worry about a set-up cost anymore, unless we do a different image. Personally I want to see how much it would cost to long sleeve t-shirts.

5. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Yes because until you've had a cup of coffee out of a CFF mug you haven't had coffee! [face_coffee] 8-}

I wonder if we can get them to make shirts for the dogs? :p A little bandana for the cat? [face_clown]

6. TuskenFan

Jan 5, 2005
    I'm sure they could... :-B

7. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    OK, after some emails not getting through and other RL stuff happening with the graphics manager at the shop we've gotten the artwork in and we are just awaiting vectorization.

8. TuskenFan

Jan 5, 2005
    Once that is done, which should be sometime within the next couple of days, then it will take about 2 weeks for the shirts to be printed.

9. TuskenFan

Jan 5, 2005
    Ok, we went and gave approval for the artwork so the shirts will be in the process of being made shortly. We were told 2 weeks to have them done but I am figuring that with Thanksgiving coming up in that 2nd week that it would be more realistic to think that they would be done sometime the week of the 26th. We will post more as we know it.

10. Erelannon

Erelannon Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 29, 2003
    Finally decide to check in ... and it's too late ... [face_hypnotized]

Sorry ... I'll order in the next round!

11. TuskenFan

Jan 5, 2005
    Woohoo!!! The shirts are in and they look awesome. We will start trying to get them distributed to everyone as soon as we can.

12. jhc36

jhc36 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 19, 2003
    sweet. not sure what you guys are doing... but i'm going to be at underground games today(sat) at 1pm for the force unleashed booster tournament.

13. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Darn, if I'd known yesterday I would have come down. Are you coming to the Christmas party?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.