main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Char, NC Charlotte, NC's AOTC Party (Pre, During and After)

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by RidingMyCarousel, Apr 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RidingMyCarousel

RidingMyCarousel Jedi Master star 6

Feb 20, 2002
    Alright, we've been talking about this a lot. I was curious on what y'all would like to do.
    If I wait in line for Star Wars tickets somewhere that is selling them a week in advance, then we'd have to decide what to before Attack of the Clones.

And of course, we all need to agree to a showing time, and since Midnight shows now are a "maybe" because of LucasFilm and Fox, we need to chose one that everyone can go to.

Then, we need the after party. The one to celebrate this movie! Alright, well here's my ideas....

May 15th: The Pre Party
    We all go and meet somewhere (and if I'm waiting in line for tickets, hopefully you'll come see me ;) )
    We invite every Star Wars fan we know. Just to have a good time.
    We pretty much get hyped. Have nacho bowls of food, jell-o, drinks, etc. We show off any AOTC collectable we may have already gotten (preview figs, comics). Pretty much a good ol' party, FanForce style :D

May 16th: The During Party
    Not really a party, but we all meet at least 30 minutes prior to the showing to avoid lines. And since I'm getting tickets, we won't be in those lines :D
    We all go see the show. Get blown away.

May 16th: The Post Party
    Similar to the pre party, but with as many people that we know - food, drinks, everything. This will probably need to be somewhere that can hold us. We could have an auction for Episode II merchandise, play games, and much much more. And then, of course, we could always go see Attack of the Clones again..... :)

Well, tell me what y'all think. Gimme a ring, or just PM me or post here.

2. anakin_girl

anakin_girl Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 8, 2000
    Sounds cool, Riding. I don't have any ideas for places right now, but I'll post any if I come up with something.

Anyone else? Someone who has lived here longer than I have?

3. RidingMyCarousel

Feb 20, 2002
    Well I'm going to make a poll out of this if everyone else seems content with it. Also... news on the name is to come up shortly.

4. EagleIFilms

EagleIFilms Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 6, 2001
    I'm gonna come to the Pre-Party, as long as it's in Matthews.

5. RidingMyCarousel

Feb 20, 2002
    To confirm anything, I just want to let y'all know that the Pre-party will definately be somewhere in the Matthews area. Reasons being: Easier to get reservations at restaurants. I want your opinion of where we should go...

C'mon! I'm talkin! ;)

6. EagleIFilms

EagleIFilms Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 6, 2001
    I think we should go to

Kristophers.

It's near the KFC, near the Library, downtown.

They have GREAT food.

7. RidingMyCarousel

Feb 20, 2002
    Ah, well if nobody else voices an opinion, then I say we'll have the Pre-AOTC Party at Kristophers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.