main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA Chat transcript with Harrison Ford

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Crazed_Ewok, Jun 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crazed_Ewok

Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2002
    Hey, earlier today, Han and I entered a live chat with Harrison Ford...I got my comment in, but Han didn't :( (I'm The_Crazed_Ewok ;)) I thought I'd post it here, since Harrison plays Han ;)
    This was over an MSN chatroom...I've made Harrision's messages bold ;)

Warning, there are spoilers for Hollywood Homocide in here

Harrison Ford Thurs., June 5 at 1pm PT, 2pm MTN, 3pm CT, 4pm ET

Learn more about Hollywood Homicide http://g.msn.com/3CHENUS/3_2574046_04?m=537146

icieangel in Onstage1 asks: I don't have a question, but I just wanted to tell you how much I loved you in Working Girl. Still my favorite movie you have been in.
    DishDiva says: Welcome to MSN Live. This afternoon we are pleased to welcome Harrison Ford whose latest film is "Hollywood Homicide." Harrison may be best known for his roles in the "Indiana Jones" and "Star Wars" series but what is Harrison really like? Find out as he
    DishDiva says: takes questions from you the fans here on MSN Live.
    DishDiva says: Harrison, it is a pleasure to have you here! The audience has been excitedly anticipating this event. Thanks for joining your fans from around the world. There are so many questions for you so let?s get started.
    Harrison_Ford_Live says: Hello, thank you very much for joining me and I'm happy to answer your questions.
    Indy4_soon in Onstage1 asks: I have heard that the funniest scene is Josh Hartnet doing a bad stage production of Streetcar named desire can you explian what this is about?
    Harrison_Ford_Live says: Josh plays a homicide detective and is a part time yoga instructor but wants to be an actor. Josh is very funny in it and it's a funny scene.
    DishDiva says: What do you think is the funniest scene then?
    Harrison_Ford_Live says: There are a lot. There's a funny chase sceen at the end and there's a scene where I get picked up by internal affairs and the guy that leads the investigation is the ex of my current girlfriend and the lady and I had just spent the night together.
    Silent_Delirium_X in Onstage3 asks: How long did it take to film and will there be a sequel?
    Harrison_Ford_Live says: It was about a 5 month shoot, with a couple-three month preparation and about 4 months post production so it adds up to about a year. We haven't talked sequel, we'll have to wait and see how the film does before bringing up that question.
    DishDiva says: jamma says: I hear the music is great. What did you think about it?
    Harrison_Ford_Live says: We are investigating the murder of 4 rap musicians that were killed on stage in Hollywood so there's a lot of music involved. Josh, with the generational gap, we have different tasts in music. There are a lot of cameos like Gladys Knight and Master T.
    Fury_In_Missouri in Onstage1 asks: Did you learn anything new by working with Josh?
    Harrison_Ford_Live says: Well you always look forward to a new relationship and Josh is a very serious actor that works hard at what he does. What I learned is that Josh is a nice guy and hard working actor.
    CathyofMiami in Onstage1 asks: I am a 53 year old woman who, along with my kids, loved Han Solo, traveled with Indiana and wanted to know if this new role was another hero we are all going to cheer for!
    DishDiva says: You two have incredible chemistry.
    Harrison_Ford_Live says: He's not a hero. He's complex with a lot of weight on his shoulders that overcomes those obsticles and if you call that a hero then he is. It's not a typical film, it's built differently. It's a comedic look at life in the LAPD that allows detectives who
    Harrison_Ford_Live says: accrue overtime time off, so most have a second career.
    Harrison_Ford_Live says: So when the real estate and detective careers come together a lot of comedy comes up.

Yvonne71342 in Onstage1 asks: Do you have any pointers for someone who is afraid to take the private pilot flight test? I'm mostly afraid of talking to ATC and/or looking stupid. Thanks. Yvonne, Michigan
    Harrison_Ford_Live says: I think a lot of people find taped conversations

2. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    One thing Crazed...I want to let you in on a secret...you spelled his name wrong! :p

Anyway...that was a different experience. I was expecting more, though. He didn't stick around too long...but, I couldn't have stayed anyway...I had to go to work. It was still neat, though. The best part was seeing Crazed's reaction when his comment appeared on the screen! :p Now, that was priceless!

EDIT: Well...you did have his named spelled wrong...you fixed it now, dang you! Now everyone will think I'm crazy... :p

Reckless_Corellian likes this.
  3. Crazed_Ewok

Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2002
    I think it was your nervousness of ASKING A DARN QUESTION!! :p '

You mean this reaction?

CrazedEwk (4:35:08 PM): OH MY GOD!!!@
    CrazedEwk (4:35:15 PM): LOOK!

HSolo29 (4:35:16 PM): LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CrazedEwk (4:35:19 PM): ]OH MY GOD!!!
    HSolo29 (4:35:27 PM): LOL!!!!!
    CrazedEwk (4:35:33 PM): OH MY!
    HSolo29 (4:35:38 PM): STOP!!! YOu made me choke!!!
    CrazedEwk (4:35:42 PM): LO!!!

:p

4. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    [face_laugh] LOL!!! Yea, that's it! And you really did make me choke. I was eating my dinner at the time, and your reaction made me laugh...and well, I choked. :p

Reckless_Corellian likes this.
  5. jedimasterbryan

jedimasterbryan Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2002
    wow thats pretty cool, to bad you didn't get a response

6. Wesmin7

Wesmin7 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2001
    wow, that seems like a cool experiance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.