main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chatt, TN CHATTACON

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Vesper2112, Dec 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vesper2112

Vesper2112 FF President & CR, Chattanooga, TN star 4

Nov 14, 2003
    Chattacon is right around the corner! If you don't know what it is, head over to Chattacon's website for more info. Anyway, the Con is held at the Chattanooga Choo-Choo on Jaunary 20-22.

Chattooine is partnering up with the 501st for this invasion! Chattacon won't know what hit 'em with all us Star Wars costumed fans running around. We'll also have a few tables set up with ours and the 501st banner along with props, costumes and who knows what else. Can't you hear the Imperial March now? It's getting closer every day. Be prepared.

2. SarkaVrae

SarkaVrae Jedi Master star 5

Jun 3, 2004
    this is my b'day weekend! :) i plan on attending. :cool:

3. Vesper2112

Nov 14, 2003
    Hmmm... I've heard this before. [face_thinking] Well... 1 out of 3 ain't bad. [face_laugh]

Hope you can make it down! Should be fun.

4. mr_nightmarez

mr_nightmarez Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 20, 2003
    ;) I'll believe it when she shows up!

Chattacon has not updated thier website much -

I did send a plea out today - I will let ya know If I hear back![face_monkey]

5. Vesper2112

Nov 14, 2003
    CHATTACON: January 20-22nd at the Chattanooga Choo-Choo

Chattooine and the 501st will have "fan tables" set up. We'll also be hosting a prelude to the Star Wars vs Star Trek debate (tentivly called "Empires Collide"). We're planning on having members of the Klingon group debating members of the 501st or possibly some of us. With that said, we'll be promoting the "big debate" to be held at Books-a-Million on Gunbarrel Road on January 23rd. This debate will be a 4 on 4 affair with people randomly picked from those wianting to participate. Prizes will be awarded!

6. mr_nightmarez

Oct 20, 2003
  7. SarkaVrae

SarkaVrae Jedi Master star 5

Jun 3, 2004
    where's the love...and the confidence boys? :p the things i missed over Xmas weren't my fault...I promise! :)

i want to come up for that weekend, but i don't know...i have issues with some place to crash. i'll post on the chattooine board & see if anyone wants to put me up for the weekend! ;)

8. mr_nightmarez

Oct 20, 2003
    [face_thinking] Surely someone would put up w/ ya! lol

I may not be able to make it now -:_| My wife is going in for surgery on the 19th and not sure if I can sneek away. :mad:

Not a planned thing -:oops: So I'll be playing it by ear

9. Vesper2112

Nov 14, 2003
    Well, let's all hope that the surgery goes well and she has a speedy recovery. Maybe you'll get a chance to at least drop by. I know you want to talk with the 501st.

10. mr_nightmarez

Oct 20, 2003
    o_Olet's hope so![face_praying]

I hate that I have been sick for three days and have fallen another week behind...:mad:

11. mr_nightmarez

Oct 20, 2003
    :eek:MAJOR UPDATES!
    Chattooine will be representing in a major way at Chattacon!

The 501st will be at least 25 strong and we should have a nice showing of 20 or so...
    The Chattanooga Cosplay - will also be representing there with us!
    Keep posted here or at Chattooine.com for more updates and info soon!!!
    [face_peace]

12. mr_nightmarez

Oct 20, 2003
    Chattooine will be hosting a room at CHATTACON

:eek: Yes indeed - come by and visit the 501st Chattooine Room at Chattacon!

The 501st are planning a session on how to make Mando Armor for under $35

Chattooine will be hosting Gaming, Duels and who knows what else

We will also be holding a "lottery/drawing" for a Ep3 Darth Vader Light Saber

Come by and See Us!

13. Vesper2112

Nov 14, 2003
    CHATTACON starts tonight. 8-} We'll start arriving around 4:00pm. Look for us in the Crystal Room along with the Southern Outpost of the 501st Legion and he Chattanooga Cosplay group. [face_hypnotized] [face_coffee] O:) [face_coffee] [face_skull] ]-}

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.