main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Chatting

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by KlarcDarkstar, Jun 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KlarcDarkstar

KlarcDarkstar Jedi Youngling star 1

May 21, 2002
    Everyone, Edylarn and I were talking and we thought that we should all get some sort of messanger, like yahoo or AIM or something, so that way if we see each other we can all chat instead of just writing posts and stuff. We thought it was a good idea cause we find that we chat to each other all the time.. right now I am using AOL it is Suprman009@aol. But we can all get on something. LEt us know what you think and what your name is... that way we can do nerdy chats online. thus upping our nerd status. ok peace
    ~DARKSTAR

2. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    Ok I like this idea, I just signed up for AOL Instant Messenger my screen name is GersonSithGM. For some odd reason GersonSith was already taken. Anyway, I think this would be an easier way to talk to each other, especially at night.

3. cbielich

cbielich Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 4, 2002
    Hello,
    You know that there are private messenger programs that we could use, that way only we have it and you can have any screen name you want. Just thought I would throw that at you. I have aol also, muy screen name is cbielich

C

4. Acthar_Sm-Ith

Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2002
    What are these private messanger programs of which you speak? Thats just what I need, another communication program. As for screen names, I have the name PacoManne on almost every messanger program available. But i like AOL/AIM the best. Oh, and Klarc, you smell.

5. cbielich

Jun 4, 2002
    Well sorry that all of us are not as special as you are getting your screen names. I am fresh out of cookies but I do have a muffin for you

C

6. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    why so hostile? geez, kinda uncalled for. i was only saying what my screenname is. Though I will take that muffin.

7. Ekrin

Ekrin Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 4, 2002
    i think this AIM idea is a good one. my s/n is theguyinthebooth.

8. cbielich

Jun 4, 2002
    I was joking man, I heard you like that kind of humor so i thought I would let you have it man.

C

9. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    oh, ok. but where's my muffin? I forgot to eat breakfast before i left for work today, so i am really hungry. geez, work is boring. i wanna go home.

10. cbielich

Jun 4, 2002
    well.......
    I have to tell you the truth. I dont have a muffin. But I can tell you a great place to get one. They are really good.

So were do you work?

C

11. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    i work at an accounting firm in so cal. I am the phantom henderson fan force memeber. its so boring right now. i wish i could go home, but not until 4. argh.

12. cbielich

Jun 4, 2002
    I lived in So Cal for 20 years! Where are you located?

C

13. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    Costa Mesa. I am going to Vanguard right now. I love it down here. its so nice and cool and sunny.as opposed to Vegas, which is hot and sunny.

14. cbielich

Jun 4, 2002
    I lived in Chino and Orange. Then I moved to the San Fernando area.

C

15. JonnyFlamehead

JonnyFlamehead Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2002
    yeah good idea. I use a program called Trillian, you can get from www.trillian.cc, I like it because you can combine all of your IM programs in one. So if anyone wants to talk to me: ICQ 96203148, AIM dbman250, MSN batman_782@hotmail.com, yahoo batman_782, and I think that covers it all. Later!

16. cbielich

Jun 4, 2002
    Yeah thats what I use. Its tight cause you can have all your messengers in one place. Makes things easy.

C

17. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    I will have to check that out then. Another piece of nerd software. woot!

18. cbielich

Jun 4, 2002
    Well if anyone wants to know there is a Linux software that does the same thing. Its called imici. Jusat go to download.com and serch for it. You'll find it. It will do yahoo, aim, msn, icq.

C

19. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    Linux? pbbt. I think you should stop smearing poop on your head.

20. cbielich

Jun 4, 2002
    yeah i know, you love poop too!! :)

21. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    hahahahaha! I edited my post and your reply turned out really funny! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

22. cbielich

Jun 4, 2002
    hahaha Changed mine too

23. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    hahaha... i think this is abuse of the editting system or something. :)

24. cbielich

Jun 4, 2002
    im downloading your card game right now

C

25. Edylarn_Duahli

Edylarn_Duahli Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 2002
    Although I am not a big AOL fan for many monopoly related (Disney, Time-Warner, Microsoft) reasons, it is obvious that more people are using AIM. I can relate, it is GUI friendly.
    (For those who just thought,"Gooey?", it stands for Graphical User Interface).
    Any way, if anyone does not have an instant messager, it will probably be the easiest way for all of us to find one another.

Hey, just my two cents worth.

By the way my AIM name is BcuzILikeItHot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.