main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chatt, TN Chattooine (finally) has a Facebook page

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Vesper2112, May 26, 2011.

1. Vesper2112

Vesper2112 FF President & CR, Chattanooga, TN star 4

Nov 14, 2003
    Yes, Chattooine has succumbed to the social media machine known as Facebook.

Actually, once created, it kinda exploded... in a good way! Of course all the current members joined in, but lots of the ones that moved away or the ones that may have faded in their fandom have come back. The group's been around since October 2004, and I'm happy to still be a part of it. :)

I also posted a TON of pictures of "the old days" when this group first started out along with stuff that we've recently been involved with.

So when you get time, hop on Facebook and do a search for "Chattooine". My "real" name is Jeff Hickey, so look me up as well.

2. Vesper2112

Nov 14, 2003
    MAN! I never dreamed of such an overwhelming response to the facebook page! If you haven't been over there, check us out:

3. Vesper2112

Nov 14, 2003
  4. Vesper2112

Nov 14, 2003
    BUMP!
    Got The Hobbit this weekend and a whole lot of stuff in the works for next year already!

5. JediTerminator

JediTerminator Jedi Master star 5

Aug 23, 2004
    After 7 years away from the JCC, I have come back and I also joined Chattooine on FB.

6. Vesper2112

Nov 14, 2003
    WOOOOO!!!!! That's 'cause you're awesome!
    And wow... you joined here before I did!)