Chattooine Member Bios

Discussion in 'Chattanooga, TN' started by darthjess, Nov 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthjess Jedi Padawan

Ok gang, I figured I would post this here since everyone hasn't singed up for the boards on the Chattooine boards yet (ahem.. JASON). So here are the questions for the bios. I got these from looking at other fanforce sites. If you think I should add anything let me know. Also let me know what name you want for your chattooine email address and if you want to use it on your bio.

NAME:
    FANFORCE NAME:
    EMAIL ADDRESS:
    FAVORITE EPISODE:
    FAVORITE STAR WARS QUOTE:
    IF I WERE A STAR WARS CHARACTER I WOULD BE...
    FAVORITE STAR WARS FAN MOMENT:
    FAVORITE PIECE OF STAR WARS MEMORABILIA:
    And then lastly, tell write something about youself, can be as long as you want, about a fanfiction character or you in general.

Also send me the picture you want, I can also host pics you want to use for bio pics on the fanforce and Chattooine boards. If anyone wants anything special done to a particular picture, just let me know. I am pretty handy in photopshop.

If you want, you can email them to me at tattooedjess@yahoo.com.

Jess

p.s. I also need links, news worthy events, and pictures you would like to post. I was also thinking of giving everyone their own gallery of pictures. They can be personal pics or whatever you want.
  2. Vesper2112 FF President & CR, Chattanooga, TN

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Cool Jess! I have my bio at work. I sent the pic there so tomorrow I'll send all the stuff your way. Since you volunteered, I might have to think up something you can do in Photoshop now... Hmmmm.....
  3. Vesper2112 FF President & CR, Chattanooga, TN

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Just a reminder... Please write up a bio for yourself and answer the questions that darthjess posed. Send that and a pic to: tattooedjess@yahoo.com. The bios will be added to the Chattooine website member profile section.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.