main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chatt, TN Chattooine Website Updated

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by darthjess, Dec 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthjess

darthjess Jedi Youngling

Oct 8, 2004
    Just as the title says... I have updated the website.

I have added all the bios I got. If you haven't sent me a picture to add to it, please do so at darthjess@chattooine.com or tattooedjess@yahoo.com.

I have also updated the rebel rouser & the upcoming invasions.

I would really like MORE input from the members. It seems some (a lot) people are laxing on sending me stuff. COME ON PEOPLE! I need links, I need news worthy stuff, I need events that you think are worth posting. This is OUR website. We should all be more PRO-ACTIVE with it. I may not be able to update immediately after I get the info, but the poor site looks so desolate. Jeff (Vesper2112) has really come through and kept me updated with stuff. It would be great if everyone played a part. Plus it would give me something to do LOL

But, thanks for taking the time to read this. I hope everyone has fun at the next meeting and had a great holiday.

DarthJess

p.s. BE MORE ACTIVE IN THE MOSS NOOGA CANTINA AS WELL! ITS NEGLECTED TOO!

2. darthjess

darthjess Jedi Youngling

Oct 8, 2004
    Just letting you know I updated www.chattooine.com again today.

I added a marquee for tonight's party, a countdown clock for Episode III and I moved the main links over to the top left hand corner to have more room in the main window for optimal viewing. Please let me know if there are glitches, but it seems to look ok from my IE, Firefox, AND Safari. So the bases should be covered.

You guys have a great time at the party tonight and have a wonderful christmas holiday!

3. Dallas_Valla

Dallas_Valla Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 8, 2003
    And the Mos Nooga Cantina button is where....

4. darthjess

darthjess Jedi Youngling

Oct 8, 2004
    ... its there on the left hand side.

are you at 600X800? maybe hiding if you are.

Let me know and I can tweak it a bit

5. Vesper2112

Vesper2112 FF President & CR, Chattanooga, TN star 4

Nov 14, 2003
    Off the home page on www.chattooine.com, in the upper left hand corner is a link to Mos Nooga Cantina where our other message boards are.

See ya there! ... and thanks agian to DarthJess for the update!

6. Dallas_Valla

Jul 8, 2003
    Looking at it now in another window...not finding it.

I don't think it has to do with my screen resolution either.

Can someone post the web address for the message boards, please? I think that will be easier.

7. Vesper2112

Nov 14, 2003
    OK, here ya go: Chattooine message boards

Still, I'd like to make sure anyone who goes to the site can access the message boards. I wonder what's happening. My resolution is 1024 x 768, but I don't think that matters so much. What browser are you using? Do you see "any" links to other parts of the site?

8. SarkaVrae

SarkaVrae Jedi Master star 5

Jun 3, 2004
    ugh! ok--you said you added a scrolling banner, but when i went to the home page, the whole home page was scrolling!! lol :p
    is that supposed to happen?? and i could see the links, they weren't scrolling, just the middle of the page (including the ROTS countdown clock & TFN link--weird!! :)

9. Dallas_Valla

Jul 8, 2003
  10. darthjess

darthjess Jedi Youngling

Oct 8, 2004
    I have been gone all weekend but when I was working on it before I left, I was playing around with the scrolling marquee and it was messed up at once so you probably looked at it then. It should now all be fixed. If not just refresh the page.

Sorry for the quirks. I am not a pro at this, I am 'volunteering' my time to do this for the group. So why the link for the cantina is not showing up on your computer but everyone elses that I know if, is beyond me. But, I will see what I can do to remedy that for you when I can.

11. Vesper2112

Nov 14, 2003
    I wish I could "sticky" this to the top, but for now I'll just bump this thread once in a while.

Please visit us at www.chattooine.com. It's our official website's forum. There's much more activity there and alot more fun. Nothing against this board. Not at all. We'll still post here from time to time, but we have a bit more control over at that one and we can do alot more by splitting up the messages. Anyway, please come over and register. We'd love to hear from you. Thanks!

12. Vesper2112

Nov 14, 2003
    The site just got another facelift. Check it out. There'll be even more updates soon! See ya!

13. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    The site looks very nice. :)

Don't forget to continue to contact me with your meeting info. I'll be sure to get it posed to the FF website. :)

14. Layren

Layren Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003
    Hey mandy you're back! NIce to see you posting on the boards again! I'll be sure and get the information to you ASAP :)

Btw Jess I"ve started posting on the chattoine board finally so you can put my name as the contact on there :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.