main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA CHC Student ID#'s

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Storm_Granger, Aug 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Storm_Granger

Storm_Granger Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2003
    OK guys I am short a couple people's CHC ID#'s and also I need to know how many of you guys are registered at CHC this semester. if you guys do not know your ID# then you SSN# will do if you guys choose the SSN# please PM with so it is not on the boards otherwise if you all could post here I would greatly apprecaite it.
    these are the people that I have so far who I know for sure are or at least have been actual students a CHC
    1. Brandon
    2. Courtney
    3. Megan*
    4. Justen*
    5. AJ*
    6. Joe*
    7. Chris(i have your ID but i need your last name)
    8. Jeremy*
    9. myself
    I need at least one more. If I still need you ID# I have put a star by your name please get that to me as soon as possible or I am going to have to get sneaky! and trust me I have a login to the CHC registration computers!! ;)

2. TDMRHDSpeeder

TDMRHDSpeeder Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 10, 2003
    my last name is Golde

3. Storm_Granger

Apr 7, 2003
    Hey guys our friend Miss. JawaGen brought to my attention a really good point! You guys have no idea what this is for all you know is some freaking lady is wanting information about you!! ;) Ok so to clarify i need this info because to make us offical at Crafton the first 10 members on thislist That i had to fill out HAVE to be CHC students and so they want the ID# (or SSN#) as well as the name.

And thank-you Chris I should have just looked on the 12th night play program (that would have been the smart thing to do ....oh well) and Thank-you Jawa and Chris for your quick response. :D

4. falcon_flyboy

falcon_flyboy Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 3, 2003
    my ID# is 056033

5. Storm_Granger

Apr 7, 2003
    Thanks Justen and i was cool to see you today!! and tell that brother of yours to return my phone call!!!!

6. Storm_Granger

Apr 7, 2003
    Thanks Justen and it was cool to see you today!! and tell that brother of yours to return my phone call!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.