main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA check it! i'm actually making a SUBJECT

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Elvish_Jedi, Apr 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elvish_Jedi

Elvish_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 16, 2002
    i was wondering how many of you would wanna go see The Fellowship of the Ring in IMAX? i saw some news about it showing in Dublin. it's only a couple hours away; quite worth it for such an awesome movie.

2. pacman

pacman Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 17, 2002
    Ahh, i remember when i created my first subject, I was young and i had a little to much to drink that night, but i don't regret a single moment...hehehe.

I'd love to go see LOTR in IMAX! I know the theater, it's not far from my parent's place. Good area with lots to do and places to eat. And I heard something about a tralier or sneak peak at the next LOTR movie tagged onto the end of this one! I saw The Matrix on IMAX at this theater and it blew me away, kinda amazing having it that big and in your face like that, and you can't beat the sound!

3. Elvish_Jedi

Mar 16, 2002
    i saw The Fellowship of the Ring for the seventh time a couple weeks ago, and that one had the trailer for The Two Towers. it made me come out of the theater whining... anyway, we'll have to plan a day to go, and find out showtimes and prices.

4. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    I'd be up for it Elvish...if not for the giant zipper in my back ;)

5. Elvish_Jedi

Mar 16, 2002
    well, we'll probably have to wait a while anyways. i'm gonna be busy for a while, and we're still gonna need to set a date. hopefully it'll be a little later, and you may be able to go!

6. Jeremyguy

Jeremyguy Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 1998
    And you'll need to find someone to drive you.

:p

I like your new sig.

7. Elvish_Jedi

Mar 16, 2002
    mom said she wanted to go, so you don't have to, like usual. i think we might go see it again in normal theaters soon. i can't wait to see the trailer again!! ...and i thought i drooled a lot over girls..... :p

8. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Aunt Jar Jar Mimah Jedi Master star 5

Oct 10, 1999
    I'm embarassed to admit it, but I'm not a big Lord of the Rings fan. -Don't hate me! I can appreciate that it's great and liked a lot about it, but I don't know that I need to see it again. Sorry!

9. Jeremyguy

Jeremyguy Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 1998
    Auntie: [face_plain]

;)

10. Elvish_Jedi

Mar 16, 2002
    grrr... just be glad i can't find my lego lightsaber! ;)

11. Elvish_Jedi

Mar 16, 2002
    my mom and i looked for the movie in IMAX on the internet again, but couldn't find it. help, anyone?

12. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Aunt Jar Jar Mimah Jedi Master star 5

Oct 10, 1999
    Did you try Fandango yet?

13. Elvish_Jedi

Mar 16, 2002
    yeah, that's the main place we looked. i saw it there about a month ago, but it would never tell me where the blasted thing was playing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.