main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bloom, IN check out Hoosier Alliance meetings in January, 2004

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by NorvelleJedi05, Dec 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NorvelleJedi05

NorvelleJedi05 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 26, 2002
    Hello everyone. I just wanted to remind you of the upcoming meetings in January, 2004.

- Hoosier Alliance meeting:
    Date & Time: Sat., January 10th, 2004 @ 4pm
    Place: Bloomington Barnes & Noble store.

I plan on discussing the creation of the Hoosier Alliance logo. So please come. Also, tell your friends they're always welcome.

- Star Wars Discussion Group:
    Date & Time: Sat., January 17th, 2004 @ 4pm
    Place: Bloomington Barnes & Noble store.

We'll be discussing the book Force Heretic I: Remnant from the New Jedi Order series.

If you need any directions to the Bloomington Barnes & Noble store please feel free to pm me here on the boards or email me at norvellejedi@fanforce.net Thanks. :)

2. NorvelleJedi05

Mar 26, 2002
    ---> postponed meeting

Hoosier Alliance meeting rescheduled for:

- Star Wars Book Club :
    Date & Time: Sat., January 17th, 2004 @ 4pm
    Place: Bloomington Barnes & Noble Booksellers (2813 E. Third, across from the College Mall)

We'll be discussing the book Force Heretic I: Remnant from the New Jedi Order series .

If you need any directions to the Bloomington Barnes & Noble store please feel free to pm me here on the boards or email me at norvellejedi@fanforce.net Thanks.

3. NorvelleJedi05

Mar 26, 2002
    Can't make it to these meetings. Go to this thread and please send me your suggestions. Thanks. :)

4. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    I will be there!
    Eric

5. NorvelleJedi05

Mar 26, 2002
    Thanks Eric. :)

6. NorvelleJedi05

Mar 26, 2002
    Thanks Mike, Sara and Eric for attending the Hoosier Alliance / Star Wars fanclub meeting this past Saturday. I had a blast and I'm sure everyone did too.

***********************************************************************************************************************
    note: If you were at the Bloomington Barnes & Noble store this past Saturday around 4pm and couldn't find us I think they may have annouced the wrong location where we meet, Cafe West. I'm sorry.
    ***********************************************************************************************************************

We usually meet at the row of tables on the left side of the store as you enter b&n. If there's any problems or you need any directions to the Bloomington Barnes & Noble store please feel free to pm me here on the boards or email me at norvellejedi@fanforce.net Thanks. :)

I'll be posting January meeting notes soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.