Check out my new site!

Discussion in 'Indianapolis, IN' started by theWOOK, May 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YodaOnMyLeg Jedi Knight

star 3
    I was thinking about a web site SIG. It would be cool to get a lot of people involved into it. But if this group does become a reality, we would all have to get together and design a template to code with.

That would involve graphics, style sheets, page layouts, etc. I think the main IK page would have to have a single design. If we had 5 people working on 5 different pages with 5 different designs, then it would not look very professional. I think SIG pages could be different, but the main site should have consistency.

Maybe I am jumping the gun a little bit here. Lets see what the higher ups have to say about it. I was just trying to think ahead.

2. Jedi_Dad-1138 Jedi Master

star 2
    First off.
    Ron, thanks for bringing a website SIG up at the officers meeting. I know many people, my self included who will appreciate this effort. No matter what may come of it.

Next on my list is Yodaonmyleg.
    YOML, no I dont think that you are necessarily jumping the gun. You are correct there would need to be a lot of planning put into the web site SIG. If for no other reason than to keep from stepping on each others toes and to prevent the wasting of effort. I just want everyone to know that there is an interest in this type of SIG and that I am available to assist in any way needed as are many others. I also know that this is not a reality yet and may never be. Nothing can happen unless the officers vote on it and make it a reality. Enthusiasm should never be seen as jumping the gun and I am right there with you.

See y'all at the meeting on Wed.
    Jedi Dad
  3. theWOOK Jedi Knight

star 1
    I just updated the site with new photos of some misc. stuff. Indiana Jones, Daredevil, Dune - props & models

I will be adding my dioramas next week. I have around 25. I am trying to take photos of them all

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. I added the word "home" to my banner. & fixed some of the missing links.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.