main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Indi, IN Check out my new site!

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by theWOOK, May 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YodaOnMyLeg

YodaOnMyLeg Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 10, 2001
    I was thinking about a web site SIG. It would be cool to get a lot of people involved into it. But if this group does become a reality, we would all have to get together and design a template to code with.

That would involve graphics, style sheets, page layouts, etc. I think the main IK page would have to have a single design. If we had 5 people working on 5 different pages with 5 different designs, then it would not look very professional. I think SIG pages could be different, but the main site should have consistency.

Maybe I am jumping the gun a little bit here. Lets see what the higher ups have to say about it. I was just trying to think ahead.

2. Jedi_Dad-1138

Jedi_Dad-1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 20, 2002
    First off.
    Ron, thanks for bringing a website SIG up at the officers meeting. I know many people, my self included who will appreciate this effort. No matter what may come of it.

Next on my list is Yodaonmyleg.
    YOML, no I dont think that you are necessarily jumping the gun. You are correct there would need to be a lot of planning put into the web site SIG. If for no other reason than to keep from stepping on each others toes and to prevent the wasting of effort. I just want everyone to know that there is an interest in this type of SIG and that I am available to assist in any way needed as are many others. I also know that this is not a reality yet and may never be. Nothing can happen unless the officers vote on it and make it a reality. Enthusiasm should never be seen as jumping the gun and I am right there with you.

See y'all at the meeting on Wed.
    Jedi Dad

3. theWOOK

theWOOK Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 3, 2002
    I just updated the site with new photos of some misc. stuff. Indiana Jones, Daredevil, Dune - props & models

I will be adding my dioramas next week. I have around 25. I am trying to take photos of them all

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. I added the word "home" to my banner. & fixed some of the missing links.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.